Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Im Team privat Nachrichten verschicken

Im Team einer Person eine Nachricht schicken ohne das andere sie sehen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how can we collaborate on One note but still be able to see each other like a split screen

can we have an option to split screen so we can collaborate using one note and see each other as well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Live Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calendar / meeting entries

Sometimes after making a calendar entry, I want to update some text, details in the description box, this is not changing the date, time, location. But it sends a new invite to everyone on the meeting, which is duplication and unnecessary, actually causes confusion. Also If I want to add another person to the meeting, it again sends a new invite to everyone, rather than just the individual.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Test my headset

How can I test my headphone without disturbance someone?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add images to the grading rubric

Currently the grading rubric facility only allows text. If images could be included this would allow teachers to paste modelled examples of how to improve work, praise stickers (to emulate classroom experience) etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. イベント機能

LINEと同じくイベント機能があるといい。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Only admin and self exit options shoud be available in meeting. Or atleast show the name of person who is removing other person.

Anyone can remove any person and the wrost part is no one knows who is removed person from a meeting. Update a feature that show who is removing, or make a feature that only organiser can remove any one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Customisable themes - everyone please vote

Introduce customisable themes or else give options for the user to use their preferred colors by replacing the hex code. I have seen many users are asking for this update, yet it is neglected. Please make it a priority and work on it.

I would like to appeal all the users who are requesting this feature to vote in this thread and make it a large number so that Microsoft team have to work or this. By having multiple requests for THEME feature requests won't help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make it clear that chat will be unavailable for some people on meetings with a large number of attendees

We have hosted 2 meetings with a large number of attendes. Rather than attendees being stopped from joining when the list got to 250, people were able to join but we saw the chat functionalit was disabled for a number of users randomly (not the ones that joined after it hit 250). The error they received just said 'Chat in channel meetings is only available to team members' but it wasn't a channel meeting and the attendees joined the same as everyone else. When the numbers decreased to 150, those same people were still not able to use chat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When you are sharing your screen at Teams, it puts all the videos under the screen. It is okay but it still shows the participants at alphab

When you are sharing your screen at Teams, it puts the participants list under the screen. It is okay but because it shows the participants in alphabetical order, for large meetings you are not able to see most of the participants with video if their names are outside the screen capacity. It would be better if video sharing participants can be prioritized in the list so you can see the people.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. We should be able to delete comments like we delete messages to wrong person

Suppose we have sent a message to person A instead of person B, we can delete the message for person A. Similarly, we should be able to delete the comments if we have commented a message of wrong person.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Exiting popped-out chat by "esc"

Enabling exiting popped-out chat by pressing "esc", just like skype business.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Number / rank order attached to the "Hand Up Icon" to speak.

When chairing a meeting and depending on attendees it would be useful that when the Hand Up icon is activated. This will assist in the conversation flowing and everyone in the meeting being heard. Maybe even a noise to alert the chairperson / the meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emojis and GIFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. India kids problem-Files shared in Teams to be available in onedrive

Currently we r in lockdown in India and student classes in India are conducted over MS Teams. Many of indians have old systems which are not compatible with MS Teams. Parents r somehow managing their kids to attend the classes on MS teams through Android devices /iPhone etc. The big problem is accessing files shared through "files" Section by teachera in teams. We can't do it in our Android phones because of heavy file size etc. Our old laptops cant download MS Teams because of compatibility issues. Can you please help to have files shared by teaches in teams available…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Integrate with microsoft project/excel file built in the Group's Library

currently there is to do list built in the Group's library already but it is not in the integrated schedule view. I want to use the Team as my team's integrated "room" for our work base. If we can put the excel file/Microsoft project like built in, whenever we have the project we can do the tracker as well. I think that will be great!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. trigger flows

Trigger a flow in Teams for run-only users. Now, I have to add them as a flow owner to be able to trigger a manual flow through the Flow app in Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Chat notification

We moved from Skype to Teams. As a consensus among my work group, with the number of people on my team and in my organization it would be helpful if as with Skype when you receive a new message an individual window pops up and remains blinking until it is responded to, the message is added to the running thread with that individual. It was very obvious you have a new message and from whom. It would be wonderful to have a similar feature or one where in "Chat" any new messages pop to the top of the list of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base