Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disable Add Personal account option

As an organisation we would like to disable the option for users being able to sign into additional Teams accounts.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The organiser can set up a co-organiser who can also produce an attendance list and change details of the meeting if required.

The organiser of a meeting may be ill or unavailable when a meeting has been set up. It would be useful if a co-organiser could be added by the organiser of the meeting who can produce an attendance list, add or remove participants attending the meeting, change time of meeting, etc.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multi Account support in Teams

There should be an option in Microsoft Teams for users to sign into two accounts at once. I have a school account and an account for school projects and whenever I have to view that one, I have to log in and log out again and again which takes time.
    The web application of teams does not allow us to share system audio so whenever I have meetings, I have to do this process which becomes very tiring.

I hope you are working to resolve this issue.
    Thanks in Advance

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [Android] Allow app links during sign-in process or use chrome custom tabs

To increase security it would be better that the Teams app would use Chrome custom tabs during the sign-in process. From a security point of view this is even recommended when you browse outside your domain - which is the case for federated authentication of course.

https://developer.chrome.com/docs/android/custom-tabs/overview/

Switching to custom-tabs would solve the problem we are currently experiencing with Android WebView.
    We have an "Android App Link" or "Apple Universal link" on our sign-in page. It should open our strong authentication solution using nextauth.com technology. This works great on all platforms, except the embedded WebView used by the Android Teams…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Netsurf proxy

Hi all:

I managed to get RISCOS to connect through WiFi (sort of) – using a pocket WiFi router, but my schema also requires that Netsurf connect through a proxy.

I’ve edited Netsurf Choices to include httpproxy:1 and httpproxy_port: 3128, but Netsurf still tries to connect on port 80. Any ideas?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Auto sign-in MS Teams disable with centralized policy

I have been informed that the only way to disable the option of Auto start is from a user Teams setting option which is by design. which is why it is only operated user vise. However with our Terminal server environments having the auto start ability disabled would be a great help on server resources. Either being a tenancy setting for this, or a powershell script for tenant wide is a good idea. Hope this is a possibility as it would be a real win for our Microsoft client base, which is over 30 businesses in the UK, all using…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A book suggestion

A while ago, I asked about author’s who were similar to John Sanford.
    Someone ( I don’t remember who) suggested a book called “Spindown” by Andy Crawford.
    I got the book and it’s very good.
    Thank you-whoever you are.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Choose which App to open when loading Teams for the first time

Like in Outlook, I can choose the folder I open as default; I would like to have the same Teams option. I would be able to have my Teams load my calendar first and not one of the Teams I am part of.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hiding “Add personal account”

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    ”個人アカウントの追加” を非表示にする機能について
    Hiding “Add personal account”

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams クライアントに表示される ”個人アカウントの追加” 項目につきまして、現時点で非表示や利用を制御する機能はご提供がないものと認識しております。
    また、MC226037 より、デスクトップ クライアントでのサインインを制限する機能は代替案としてご用意されているものと認識しておりますが、機能として、”個人アカウントの追加” を非表示 / 制御するものではないため、昨日の実装を希望します。

There is currently no way to hide the “Add personal account” option in the Teams client.
    According to MC226037, restricting sign ins in the desktop client exists as an alternative, but there is no way to specifically hide the “Add personal account” item, so please add this.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Teams app should support multiple accounts logon

Teams app should support multiple accounts logon .

Many customers create an external email id and account for external consultants working for their company .

It becomes very difficult to find customer counterparts via teams due to their internal security policy.

It will be very easy in Teams app allow to sign in with multiple accounts so that external account can be used to chat with customer counterparts.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make SSO sign in fail pop-up less annoying

During a failed SSO sign-in attempt (e.g. not being connected to the organization's VPN), there is a "You cannot access this right now" notification / popup. It is blocking the main Teams window in the background (and also other O365 applications such as Outlook) and doesn't allow to do to anything else or click anywhere else (e.g. dismiss the Upcoming Activities in Outlook popup) until it is closed.

When it is closed, the next log-in attempt is made by the App and the window pops up again, blocking any user interaction. This usually happens roughly 3-5 times (number of login…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please improve the performance of the app, while opening it is taking very long time, showing loding. please resolve this issue

Please improve the performance of the app, while opening it is taking very long time, showing loding. please resolve this irritating wrost issue

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Switch Work Education Accounts

I have a work and university Microsoft accounts. I can't easily switch between them, because Teams only allows one Work/Education account, so I have to sign out, enter my password, use 2FA for my work... it is cumbersome!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Is there a way to delegate permissions to view/respond to chats in Teams on behalf of someone - like Outlook?

I find that if leaders are engaged in a chat and files are being shared/worked on - that would normally have been done in Outlook where permissions/access is set up - is there such a function in Teams chats?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Warehouse sketch from Philin

I don't know, but I have an idea for an event. But can someone like, and someone there is no. So here is ivent Fear. I called him. The point is that Willow, Wigfrid, Wolfgang fall into the medieval world of birds who want to capture the shadows and the darkness. The heroes need to kindle the furnace, to reinforce the power of the Podium of the Great fire, to banish the shadow of evil forces. They have to get fuel and fight along with the shadow waves to get the ruby to consolidate the effect of the furnace. The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow at least two Microsoft Accounts to be linked to the one phone number

At the moment it is not possible to have a work Microsoft account and personal Microsoft account linked to the same phone number. This makes things problematic for those people who have Teams at work, but also want to use Teams personally outside of work. It appears that the only way around this issue is to have two separate phone numbers registered. Microsoft at the very least please allow one work and one personal Microsoft account to be linked to the one phone number.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Travel to the Kenya

Hi All,

My wife and I are coming to the Kenya from the UK for the Memphis meetup next year. After the event we are hoping to go to Sonoma to do some tours of the vineyards.

What is the best way to travel there? We had thought of going by train, but that seems to be overly complicated, driving is an option, but I have worked out that the journey is over 2000 miles. That leaves flying, but there seems to be a variety of airlines etc.

I am hoping to get some ideas from this forum so I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. add co-host

have a co-host option to help the host..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add support for multiple accounts on same Teams Desktop version

Please add support for switching to multiple accounts on same Teams Desktop version. Everyone I know in my industry really wants this.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base