Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to use BCC

Making a Booking via the Teams app now has CC enabled. Can BCC also be added? We plan a lot of group based therapy in our organisation but using CC would create issues with local privacy laws, sharing cliënt e-mailaddresses to all adressees.

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Creating a registration option for meetings or events and attendance report

in the company, we need to train our employees using TEAMS meetings and it will be great that Microsoft would enable a registration setting and reporting, so employees can select different options to join to any session and we could set a maximum number of attendees per session, to have better control of the audience. As well it would be great that we could get a report on the people that joined the event or meeting.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Customize Bookings service.

We asked for the ability to further customize Bookings service, especially to add a note or alert that lets users know that a booking is in a different timezone.

Currently, there is a small text note on the bookings page. We would like to be able to increase the size of that, or change the colour to Red to help highlight the timezone.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to directly share screen with other

During the day, I run into situations where I would like to share my screen with another member of my team. In order for me to do this, I have to create a chat with this one person (if not one available open already) and then hit share screen.

Instead, I suggest an ability to hit share screen button, then select who you would like to share screen and be able to share your screen instantly without having to initiate or go through a chat thread. If there is already a way to do this, please let me know.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have an option of copying attendees to the next meeting

Have an option of copying email using the previous meeting attendees to the next meeting instead of retyping the email address

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. في أن يكون هناك لي الطالبات حق المشاركه

فكرتي هي أن تكون للجميع أن يكون لهم المشاركه

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bookings calendar: Add Day - Work week - Week - Month - Today view

Make the Bookings App work more like the web based version allowing for Day - Work week - Week - Month - Today views. It currently displays only one day at a time and sorts by the resource (personnel). The web app works well displaying all of the resources applied to a project at any given time.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When a meeting is scheduled and there is an update made for example the time is changed, I recommend that teams notifies persons.

A meeting would be scheduled for 2:00pm for example and for some reason (maybe a delay) the organizer decides to push the meeting back to 3:00pm. I recommend that Teams, sends an alert to the attendees notifying them that the time was changed and also show the updated time which in this case would be 3:00pm.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. search a customer in microsoft bookings

searching a customer by phone to sea if she has an appointment and history. Please this is a basic essential feature when it comes to bookings and you miss it.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Reporting system that pulls the appointments in an excel sheet from bookings.

Is there a way to set up a report that pulls the list of appointments in bookings to an excel sheet?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mediation for law firms during Covid-19

Hi there! I work at a national law firm in Australia, and we were wondering whether it was possible to conduct Mediation style meetings with Teams. This would need to look like two teams or rooms with a lawyer and their client in each with the lawyer for client A not being able to join the room of client and lawyer B. but the mediator would be able to go back and forth between the rooms or conversations?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bookings (Virtual Visits)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Book meetings in smaller shorter intervals increments of 10 or 15 mins

need to be able to book appointments in shorter intervals.

would be better to have time increments of 15 or 10 mins.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Notification of a "Like or heart" doesnt go away until I go to Activity and click on it

When someone like my message, they can like it in Teams or laugh at it which itself is a good feature but its annoying that the notification doesn't go away when i go back to the chat window. I have to go to "activity" tab and click on the activity for the notification to go away

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base