Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Colour categories in Calendar

It would be really useful for the Outlook colour categories to show in the Teams calendar. I rely heavily on these to make sense of my calendar with a large number of appointments and in the current release of calendar this will make me likely to still revert back to Outlook rather than use Teams for calendar management.

1,560 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

204 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bcc invites

I want the ability to BCC invites so that we don't have to give customer information away

248 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

55 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. delegator calendar in teams calendar

Dear MS Teams PG: currently in Teams we can see only our own calendar. Please include the option to view calendar of a delegated user, similarly how we see in outlook.
    A delegate can see delegator calendar in Teams.

158 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I want to be able to view other users 'calendars in teams' calendars like Outlook calendars

I want to be able to view other users 'calendars in teams' calendars like Outlook calendars.

105 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. calendar month view

i need to be able to see the calendar in a month view - not just a daily or weekly view .

100 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When adding new person to meeting, have popup to send updates to just that person or all attendees as it is in Outlook currently

Currently in Outlook, a popup comes up when you add a new person to a meeting and click Send Update and it allows you to choose whether to send to the new person or everyone. Teams does not do that currently, it sends the update to everyone. Can this be added?

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Outlook Calendar Invitation TO Microsoft Team Channel

Allow to invite a Team Channel via Outlook and allow invitees to respond and save the meeting invitation to their Outlook calendar from the Team Channel. Currently:
    Scenario 1: I scheduled a meeting through Microsoft Outlook. I invited a specific Microsoft Team Channel (email address). The invitation appears in the Team Channel. However, members of that Team Channel are unable to add it to their calendars. It does not allow them to respond (accept, tentative, decline).

Scenario 2: I scheduled a meeting through Microsoft Outlook. I invited only myself. I, then forwarded that meeting invitation as an ICS to a…

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "teams live event" AND "new meeting experience"

I have the new meeting experience turned on. When joining Teams Live Event, it doesn't open in a separate window like regular meetings.
    Can you please get the live events to open in a new window?

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. one Month Calendar

Currently I can only see the one week calendar on screen.
    Can you please add facility where we can have look at one full month calendar.

226 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Full integration with Mozilla Thunderbird, calendar, meetings, etc.

Full integration with Mozilla Thunderbird with calendar (Lightening) enable chats and calls to take place inside a Thunderbird tab.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 204 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Calendar | Inherited the category colors from Outlook

In Outlook a user can create category options with colors and text to organize her/his calendar. When I view my calendar from MS Teams, I can see all my meetings but not the category color options. Please allow a user to see the exact same calendar in MS Teams as it displays in Outlook

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Improve Design and Scrolling

The calendar currently shows times by the hour and places meetings between time markings based on when they start. This would be fine for adults or college students because their meetings or classes usually start on the hour or on the half hour, but this set up is not the best for younger students. I have classes that start at unusual times since there are 49 minutes from the start of one period to the start of the next. Seeing 1pm next to my 12:41pm class is not very helpful. In order to see an exact time, I have to…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Teams Calendar v Outlook Calendar

It would be incredibly useful if the Teams Calendar displayed the same colour coding (categories) that I've applied to my Outlook Calendar.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Join meeting directly upon clicking "Join" in Teams calendar, skip the extra "Join" dialog

Today, when clicking "Join" on a meeting in the calendar, we are sent to an extra dialog where we can set microphone to on/mute etc., and we have to click "Join" again to actually join the meeting.

I've been waiting in vain so many times for someone to admit me to the meeting, thinking I already joined the meeting when clicking "Join" in the calendar, when in fact it's a two-step process.

It is certainly good to be able to set microphone on/mute etc. before joining the meeting, but I do expect "Join" to mean that I actually join the…

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Alternate Host for Meetings Created in teams

In many of the online meeting systems when you create a new meeting you can provide an alternative host for the meeting so in the case you cannot attend another individual (that has a license) can run and host the meeting which means allowing guests into the meeting. This should be an option you can set per meeting or an option where you can designate a permanent alternative host.

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Use tags for inviting required attendees to channel meeting

One use of Teams tags is to identify team members working on particular workstreams. I'd like to use Tags to invite required participants to meetings in a Channel - other members of the channel can choose to join a meeting, but Tagged workstream members are identified as required.

For example, use "WS1" as a tag to identify Team members working on Workstream 1. In Teams meeting dialogue, enter WS1 in Required Attendees for meetings focused on that workstream.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Calendar with monthly view

I get frustrated everytime I've scheduled meetings for the next week and I can only filter my calendar view per day/work week/week...

It'd be very helpful if I could have a monthly view, or at least "next week".

I barely noticed I could change the dates on the top left side of the screen. It'd be helpful to see the calendar as a real calendar, showing the 30 days of the months in a total view.

91 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Calendar Colors

Is it possible to add colors to the calendar in Teams or transfer the colors used in Outlook to transfer over.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Delegate capability

If I may kindly request that the capability be granted to managers and above in organizations to grant their Executive and Administrative Assistants delegate permissions in Microsoft Teams. The assistants need to set up the Teams meetings from the person's calendar they support. Without this functional capability, the assistants can only set these up from their own calendars. Thank you very much in advance for enabling this function in your program.

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 61 62
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base