Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Alvao Preview Links - please explain

What is this - please explain

What's very unusual is that Teams already has built-in link previews, so it seems very unusual for a third-party "IT services tooling" app to want permissions to cover a built-in feature...

So we have to go and block this - are you going to keep introducing apps to our users

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Teams GRAPH API to include meeting alert webhook

Create a webhook meetings alert that triggers when certain thresholds are met during meetings.
    For Example: Audio Quality, Video Quality, Screen Sharing quality and possibly even include some of the more obscure things like dropped call because of DPI.

This would be a great help for reactive technical support for specialized teams.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add Microsoft Forms App to a private channel

Add Microsoft Forms App to a private channel

303 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Teams: Multiple Cameras

I have multiple cameras in the same room that I'd like to join into a Teams call. I'd like each user that joins the meeting to be able to freely select which camera feed they are viewing (hence, not Teams Live Event). Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PDF collaboration

Add capability to edit, markup & collaborate pdf's within the Teams. Or allow pdf to open with default application on computer.

185 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make “include system audio” feature the default setting

I think “ include system audio” should be a default setting

132 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Inclusive - Features for people with dissabilities

I have a student with "Vision disability" in my online class.
    It has been quite a challenge for him as a student to take his online course, and for me as a teacher to teach, because I wish i can give the same quality of lessons than the rest of his classmates.

People with vision disability may have sometimes software programs that help them, but unfortunately not every time these are compatible with the MS Teams app.

I didn't know in which category to put my idea because there are some areas where this app could be improved to be…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please make Microsoft teams available on iPad 4th generation

I have an iPad 4th generation iOS version 10.3.4 and I need Microsoft teams app for my studies. It's unacceptable that only this generation of iPad doesn't support this app. Fix it

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Chess, Checkers, TIc Tac Toe Etc

Add interactive games like these as app options to Microsoft Teams. This is especially helpful right now when most co-workers are working from home and it's hard to stay connected. This can be one interactive way for co-workers to stay connected in a fun and social way with others by taking turns throughout the day when time allows to make your move in chess, tic tac toe etc against your co-workers and bring some light fun and breaks to your day. I got more ideas on the game formats, etc if you want to get in contact with me through…

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add app support in private channels

Please add support for Teams apps in private channels

I see requests for specific apps like planner, forms, etc. but I'm trying to generalize here w/ this request.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Grammarly/Enhanced Spelling/Grammar Checker

Grammarly or enhanced spelling/grammar checker

639 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cornerstone LMS

Integration with Cornerstone Learning Management System would be helpful. Presently Cornerstone has integrations with WebEx, On24, and Zoom, all of which were developed by these meeting services. Key features include attendee list management and attendance post-back to the LMS. With increased use of Teams within education and corporate training environments, this will be a huge enabler.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. M365 Lists confusing interface

The "Apply Label" option appears multiple times, once in each section in Teams Lists app. A change to improve the interface would be beneficial to the user experience.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add integration with Notion.so

Will be good if MS Teams can be integrated with Notion.so in many ways:
    - "Notifications from Notion" - currently just Slack is available
    - "preview of share from Notion" in message
    - "Notion tab" in channel
    - "write to notion commands" in channel or chat (adding tasks, notes, files)
    - Notion button in menu

160 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Filter chat for users only.

Right now we can filter to see only meetings, unread chat and muted chats.
    Can you please add a filters which will only display:
    - Users
    - Group chats

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The functionality of exporting the report about call history/session detail of each users

We all know that the report can be checked and monitored from the Teams admin center->users->session. But we really need the funtionality to help us export these data!!! This will help numerous admins a lot!!! Thanks in advance!!!

168 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. interactive quiz buzzer multiple devices

buzzer for interactive quiz. different ring tones. host asks a question. first to the buzzer wins. Use across multiple participants. I teach >100 in a session.It would allow interactivity. Fun learning.motivational. current apps cup to 32 participants.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. visualização do chat da reunião emquanto compartilha algum arquivo.

Uma questão importante que faz muita falta durante a reunião e a possibilidade de ver o chat da reunião enquanto esta compartilhando algum arquivo, visto que, se estou apresentando alguma aula na reunião e algum usuário mandar uma mensagem no chat eu não irei conseguir ver a mensagem se não abrir a reunião

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Quick mute/unmute

Add a quick unmute button, by holding it they can able to quick unmute in mobile application it will be useful for quick responces

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 135 136
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base