Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give presenter ability to unmute individual students.

Teachers of pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st grade desperately need to be able to unmute students when we call on them to respond. So much valuable time is wasted waiting for students to try to unmute themselves. Then the other students get restless and you easily lose their attention. We want them to be able to participate as much as possible but we often have to wait up to a minute before they finally unmute. This means less that we can plan for, as well as student frustration that they did not get a turn to respond or share. Or long…

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice if you gender the Captions of Teams

"A female is not an Organisator or Teilnehmer" it is not helpful to use the generic masulin form

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Thunderbird to PST Converter

I recommend SysInspire Thunderbird to PST Converter, which can import mbox into outlook and perform bulk conversions as well as export individual Thunderbird profiles to PST or other formats such as EML, EMLX, MSG, YAHOO, OFFICE 365, GMAIL, and HTML files. It works well for all versions of MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003, as well as Windows 10 releases.

Read More:- https://www.sysinspire.com/mboxconverter/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Customize Video Screens layout

It would be great to have the ability to customize the layout when in a Teams call. Specifically, I would like to be able to move all the participant video screens across the bottom to the top of the screen...with the content being displayed under all the participant video screens.

Thank You!

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make Hansoft links work

Hansoft Links do not work at the moment. They are formatted as a hyperlink but are not clickable. Example of a link:
    hansoft://pm.myhansoftserver.com;Company$20projects;abcd1234/Task/123456789?ID=1234

They work from Outlook & web browsers so would be a great Teams usability improvement.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow Use of Nonbreaking Space in Word (to Keep Text Together) When Sharing Screen in Teams

I cannot use the Microsoft keyboard shortcut for Word to keep text together (Ctrl + Shift + space) when I'm sharing my screen in Teams. Teams uses that shortcut key to go to the sharing toolbar.

When I share my screen in Teams to collaborate on a document, I need to be able to designate what text to keep together. Currently, I have to stop sharing in Teams, designate what text to keep together, then reshare my screen. This is not very conducive to our meeting. Also, there are too many instances to keep track of to perform this task…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make it show the person who kicks people out of the meeting

When a person kick another person out, it would be great to show who exactly the person that kicks out student

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Schedule Teams meeting from Google G-Suite mail and calendar

My company uses G-Suite. I want to show them the power of Teams for calls and meetings as a first step to moving to Office 365. But we need to be able to schedule a Teams meeting from a Google Calendar invite in order to start using Teams. Google Calendar has several existing integrations to other meeting platforms like Zoom, WebEx, etc. I would love to see a Teams integration similar to the WebEx integration on Google's marketplace -

"The Cisco Webex integration for G Suite lets users schedule Webex meetings and Webex Personal Room meetings directly from Google Calendar…

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Expand gallery view to multiple pages so all attendees can be seen.

Teachers using Microsoft Teams are unable to see all of the students, even when using Large Gallery View. Previously, our school used Zoom, and you could easily swipe to another page to see people who don't fit on the first page. It is critical that we can see our students and that they know we can see them. Currently, whoever does not fit into the large gallery view just shows up with their initials at the bottom of the screen. Very frustrating and disappointing for both teachers and students. Please fix!!!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Would you sell or keep/rent

Looking for ideas here - my family has been lucky enough in the last few weeks to build a house under contract in a great area for our growing family. despite the fact that we offered a decent amount above the asking price for the house, we feel that we are getting very much, given the current market (we were not the highest buyer).

Now we have recently put our current house on the FSBO market and have received many aggressive offers. Due to the current inflation situation, I am starting to have thoughts about selling and keeping our current…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add enable/disable Spotlight feature for Linux and Web client

This should be faily simple to implement and this is necessary feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Grant-CsTeamsVideoInteropServicePolicy needs to be able to be applied to Groups/OUs

For CVI, you need to run Grant-CsTeamsVideoInteropServicePolicy for either all users in a tenant or individuals. We should be able to apply this to groups/OUs. It's possible to script granting members in a group these permissions, however, this is not dynamic.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Provide a way to link a copy of an Outlook folder to a Teams Channel

Project Managers in my department work both independently and in collaboration with others; but we are all required to provide access, through an Outlook archive common mailbox, to our email project folders. We are slowly moving all project related files to Teams channels, but I haven't found an easy way to link an Outlook archive folder to a channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. more pinned contacts

Allow more pinned contacts. 15 is insufficient in large organizations. 25-50 would be good.

Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Teams should not take the mouse pointer focus when starting.

When I am typing in my login to my VPN, if Teams comes up at the right time ( which seems like most of the time), It takes the focus of the curson, and I wind up typing my password in to teams, and when I hit the CR, my password is blasted all over Teams. THIS IS A HUGE SECURITY HOLE! Teams needs to be polite, and only take the focus when the user clicks on teams. AND NOT WHILE I AM TYPING IN PASSWORDS. As you might realize, this is a bit of a security issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Are the Business Cards finished?

After the cutoff time today, I got out of there to do get my snack and now when I go into Tasks, there is no tab for Business Card Transcription, just Tasks. Of course, without the tab, I can't see where I am on the leaderboard for the cards.

I was under the impression they would only be paying 2 cents until the 10th but 1 cent after that. Did i get kicked out because I complained for losing $$ on the 5th? If so, that's very unfair, too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. To have native casting from iPad Os app to android TV.

1. Casting to other devices is still not native on teams.
    2. since schools now use teams to impact lessons, it would be great if casting is provided an a native option on the teams app.
    3. i use an ipad os and an android tv, a native casting will make my meetings and kids school lessons easy to view, reduce eye stress and makit it more impactful.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. allow links to specific threads within a channel.

It should be possible to create a specific hyperlink for each message/thread on a channel for reference on other MS tools.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base