Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want to use multiple Teams accounts at the same time

We need the ability to sign in with multiple accounts. Many of us have several O365 accounts for various reasons (consulting, etc), and we’d need to be able to access teams directly. This is not a federation or B2B scenario, but a case where new O365 credentials have been created in another tenant for us. The app today only allows a single signed-in account at a time and that’s a blocker.

26,388 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2134 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The ability to use multiple Teams accounts at the same time is supported on iOS & Android today. The feature team is continuing to work on support for multiple accounts on desktop. We’ll keep you posted as we have more details.

2. Integrate the client login with Office 365

Integrate the client login with Office 365, similar to the integration of OneNote, Word, and Excel. This utilizes the current login information instead of prompting the user for credentials each time the client is started.

138 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Warren responded

This request is now under review by the feature team.

Thank you for the suggestions!
    -Warren

3. Blank login window - Fix it!

When I open the Teams app on my machine (Windows 8.1), I get a blank login window. I've tried completely uninstalling it and reinstalling it and the problem remains. My company's IT people can't figure it out either. The only way I can get it working is to close the blank login window, then it reappears, then I close it again and it says "Modern authentication failed here. Status code 4c7". Then it logs in some other way and works.

How do I fix this?

73 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

62 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Expired password login loop

When I change my expired password in AD, and thus Office 365, Teams Desktop app asks me to login again. The app closes, re-opens and I get the same message. Loop. Cannot get to settings through normal method. Had to use the system tray icon to access settings to log out.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make it faster to switch between accounts/orgs - it's very slow

It can take 30s to switch between orgs/accounts in MSTeams - length of time makes the multi-org setup cumbersome to use...

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Be able to work with a status showing (offline) when I have internet connection

When I'm connected to internet, I want to be able to turn my status ''offline'' so people can't not see I'm online similar to Skype. This is useful when working after hours or over weekend and you don't want other people to see you are working. This functionality was on Skype.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Que no ocupe tanto internet, que cargué mas rapido, que sea mas accesible

Que no ocupe tanto internet, que cargué mas rapido, que sea mas accesible

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A place were we can see our personal information

Like a place were we see our personal information on team

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A place where we can see our password

We need a place on settings were it can show personal information like name, passwordetc

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. sign out of all Teams sessions

Please allow to sign out of all logged in teams sessions. I noticed that I don't get messages if I'm signed in somewhere else like at home, mobile or conference room. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hide the domain when signing in

The domain will be entered automatically when launching Teams and signing in.
    We would like to launch Teams with hiding the domain.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Voltar a configuração de inatividade do Teams

Voltar a configuração de redefinir o tempo de inatividade no Microsoft Teams, para mudança de status de disponível para ausente.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow teams to open documents from another TEAMS domain, while you are running a teams call in your home domain.

When I'm in a call, started from my home domain, I cannot open a document in another Teams Domain. The system will kill my call unfortunate. When I open the document before the call, I can share it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to sign out by remote control

I would like to have the ability to sign out remotely if I forget to sign out.
    This can prevent information leakage when multiple people are using the device.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why don't you add password change options

Almost 75% students forgot there password and it is hard to change password

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Guest Team - One Removal from guest teams

If it happens, that someone added you as a guest to a team and you will not longer be part of that team, there ist NO possibilitiy to remove or to delete this team. Even if you have left the team, the team space is still available and there ist no possibility to get ride of this. An option to remove it would be very good.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. MS Teams app login identified - What company did I login to?

I work with multiple companies. When I use the MS teams app I cannot see in the UI what company/domain I logged into ( company A or B).
    See attached file.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Elcione

O teams é um aplicativo bom, mas tem muito o que melhorar ele bloqueia os usuários, desabilita o chat, no meio de uma reunião ele fecha o usuário tem que reiniciar perdendo tempo e credibilidade. No meio de entrevista o áudio e desabilitado. Enfim, não entendo por ser um aplicativo grande teria que ter resolução melhor para a tender aos usuários. Mas infelizmente não está atendendo com qualidade.
    Grata!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base