Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Logitech MSFT Zone Wireless: 981-000853

I'm unable to answer/end MS Teams calls with my MS Teams certified Logitech MSFT Zone Wireless: 981-000853. I'm currently running MS Teams version 1.3.00.30866 (32 bit) on Windows 10 Enterprise. All other functionality of the headset works otherwise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 112 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. offer 'camera preview' before calling someone. webex offers this feature

offer 'camera preview' before calling someone. webex offers this feature

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. عند لبس السماعه الصوت لا يأتي بداخل السماعه بل يأتي بخارجه

ارجو ان تجعلوا الصوت تلقائيا على السماعه عند لبسها

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Teams Desk Phones CAP needs Provisioning Portal

does anyone know if there are plans to migrate this SfB CAP Provisioning Portal across to Teams? Tenant Admin Common Area Phone Provisioning Portal https://aka.ms/skypecap ? This is still required so we dont need to physically visit every phone

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Feature to rotate camera view

Zoom has a feature that rotates the camera view. I have an older laptop and the camera was installed upside down, with the driver written to correct the orientation. The driver was updated for Win8 but not for Win10. I'm stuck with upside down- my go to program is Zoom for this reason. I hate screwing around with extra peripherals- cords- webcams (which are difficult to get right now anyway). Thanks!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Remove audio feedback while sharing screen

When audio is set to on while sharing a screen, audio feedback happens when the presenter speaks while sharing is still active.

This could easily removed by turning down the mic input of the presenter while the screen share is active.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ctrl+Shift+O

In the Teams app, if you are signed in as a user who has Video/Webcam disabled (IP Video) they are still able to turn on their camera using the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+O).

This is only the case in the Desktop App, not in a web browser. Ideally I wouldn't mind that fixed :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support wireless headsets hardware mute

Teams Windows App seems to still have problem in working with bluetooth headset controls like mute or voument up or down. I' musing Jabra elite 65e which has hard ware mute button. The hardware mute button works well when I am connecting to meeetings via browser. The mute button does not work well with Teams Apps. It work well with Skype and Webex too.Now a days all my work meetings are switched Teams, but this glitch beating the purpose of owning bluetooth headset with hardware mute button.
    Hope this will be fixed soon

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Volume Controls SEPARATE from Computer's Master Volume

I work for an IT helpdesk and sometimes I need to be able to either mute or turn the volume down on a meeting I'm in so I can answer the phone. As of now, there is only a Device volume slider in the desktop app (which I only have access to on my remote workstation, not my personal desktop).

I'm able to accomplish this by turning down the master volume on my computer but I speak to my clients by using a Vonage app on my desktop and turning the Master Volume down or muting it disallows me to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. make backround affects for all devices with a camera

give backround effects like blur etc. it would be great because my family comes in during meetings so blur for all devices would really help alot

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improve the functionality of camera control within Teams.

Skype has the ability to zoom, tilt, adjust filters etc. Teams does not. It is important to have this ability, especially during these work from home times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable Pan/Tilt/Zoom control for applicable cameras!

Enable Pan/Tilt/Zoom control for applicable cameras.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fone bluetooth nao funciona no teams

Nao deveria haver restricoes para tipos de fone de ouvido. Comprei um fone bluetooth que nao funciona somente no teams. Em todo restante funciona. Depois q descobri que existe uma lista de fones homologados pelo teams. Fala sério!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Usage of two cameras during the meeting

For our online training to customers we need always two camera.
    One showing the training room and one for details at the machine.
    They are displayed as picture in picture.
    During the training I can re-scale the size of the small picture window and adjust the parameters of the camera ( like manual focus, zoom and so on )
    Currently we can only use manycam to do this kind of work. But the viedeo quality is reduced and slowed down.
    It would be nice if the software TEAMS get this function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Use android app as camera for desktop calls

Use the camera in my phone boa dthe teams app as a camera in the call on the desktop app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Switch between two audio devices during meetings and calls

In business environment specially in small offices / manager offices you might have two separate devices connected to your machine for audio input/output. For example a headphone and a small conference speaker. As well known for classic phone communication it will be great if Teams can offer a simple Button to toggle between the two devices. By this you can simply switch between privacy (using headphone) and collaboration (using conference speaker).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make connection to Air Pods pro available

Make connection to Air Pods pro available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. تحديد من يشوف الكاميرا ويسمع صوتي داخل الاجتماع

استطيع تحديد يسمع صوتي ويرا الكاميرتي داخل الاجتماع
    مثلا انا اريد مقدم الاجتماع من يقوم بسماعي فقط و كذالك الكميرا الكميرا

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base