Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have a "No device" option for microphone and for speaker

I have limited bandwidth that often can't support both audio and screen-sharing. There should be a means of not using computer audio (microphone and speaker) to save bandwidth and allow users to use their phones to call each other separate from the meeting, while still using their computers to screen-share. Phoning into a meeting using the phone-in option doesn't allow screen-sharing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Share screen in test call

I'd like to be able to test screen sharing. I want to know how my presentation will look to others on the call. It would be great if all the actual call functionality was available in test

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sounds in the teams presentation

The videos that is been showed does not have sounds for who is watching the presentation

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Attendance Teams using hololens

Microsoft should integrate the Hololens with teams to provide immersion. I realize that many people that is attending meeting is doing other things causing distraction. Students could be more focused attending class by home.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. surfaceLaptop3にリアカメラを付けて欲しい

surfaceLaptopが欲しいのですが、リアカメラ(背面カメラ)が無いため迷っています。リアカメラがあると文句の言いどころが無いのですが…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I'd like to be able to see my live mic audio levels when looking at devices to be able to do a quick mic test at a glance

Currently, it seems like the only way to test my audio is to make a test call. I'd rather be able to see some form of live feedback of what the mic is picking up when in the devices tab in order to do a quick device check

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We can deafen individuals without them knowing.

Because we can't have multiple people speaking

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. audio from speaker directly to the call not through the microphone

When someone is using headphones and share a video form YouTube, the host have to unplug his headphones to share the video's audio signal through his microphone, resulting in a bad quality audio signal.
    It would be great if the audio signal could send directly to the call without using the microphone and also that the presenter would have the option to share only the audio .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. enable geolocation for automatic muting of trains while in conference

Could you add a feature that uses geolocation and reviews the time tables of the local train so the audio will mute automatically when the train goes by my house without disturbing others in my video? ;)

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Optimize Microphone Pick up and sound quality

Optimize the pick up of sound like Skype using B&O

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why I cannot listen access other computer audio during a Teams call?

I need to be able to access and listen to videos on Youtube during a Teams call. Teams seems to take and isolate total control over my audio device and I cannot hear any other system sounds.

I need an option to exit Teams sound "isolation."

This is frustrating as I am on Teams meetings every day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have "Simpson's Living Room" as a background effect

I think it would be "Way to Cool" to do our morning standup in the cartoon "The Simpsons"'s living room

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. there should be option to stop video sharing of participants with the organiser

many times participant use their camera please make a provision the administrator

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Test my headset

How can I test my headphone without disturbance someone?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ビデオ会議の画面解像度を調整するような設定が欲しい

長時間の会議の際、動作が重くなるため画面の解像度を調整するような機能が欲しい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. USB audio devices on iOS or iPadOS

iOS and iPadOS allow the use of external USB Audio devices, via the Lightning-to-USB "Camera Adapter". These devices are supported in the OS, appear in the audio device picker, and work for things like Music, FaceTime, Zoom, etc.

However, they don't work with Teams. Please add support for external USB Audio devices on iOS and iPadOS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base