Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. administrar totalmente microfones;

Adicionar para o "organizador" a possibilidade de administrar totalmente a abertura e fechamento de microfones;

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. is there a option I can hide with some other wall paper during video call

I want to hide my surrounding with some wall paper during video call. facility is there or it will be a new one to be incorporated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have "Simpson's Living Room" as a background effect

I think it would be "Way to Cool" to do our morning standup in the cartoon "The Simpsons"'s living room

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ability to upload camera screen backgrounds of your own

change the view behind me with an image of my choosing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Lets add the feature to be able to use your webcam. that would be great since app uses video chat for meetings

Lets add the feature to be able to use your webcam. that would be great since app uses video chat for meetings

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Zoom / contrast feature for web cam

Maybe have a look at webx and the features they have

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Automatic ON OFF of Mic in meeting

currently in meeting we have to manually switch off or on the mic as per need, however this should be automatic which means if someone is silent in meeting the mic should be off and as soon as he speaks the mic gets ON automatically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sesli konuşmalar için VOX özelliği eklense güzel olabilir.

Telefon konuşmalarında, ya da videokonferans görüşmelerinde konuşma olana kadar arka plandaki konuşmayı göndermemesi için sisteme kullanıcı kontrollü voice aktivasyonlu bir özellik gelmesi iyi olacaktır. Kullanıcı eşik seviyesini kendi belirleyebilir.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Participant Icon indicators

Create an indicator in the participants list of a meeting that shows if they are connected and seeing the screen sharing. There is currently a microphone that can show if they are on mute or not, but knowing if someone can see your screen or is connected helps when meeting with outside vendors or knowing who is only dialed in via phone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. not to screen share with handset

if I am talking on an actual device like Yealink or Poly, when the other user is sharing their screen it comes to my device since the device has video capabilities, but I am seating in front of large monitor and logged into teams, why do I need to see the screen sharing on a tiny 8" vs 43".

disable screen sharing on devices or enable the ability to choose what device they want to get the sharing notifications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add the ability to change the device for audio

Sometimes a headset stops working. Need to be able to use a different device or call in a specific way. Defaults to headset but should let you use your cell phone or hard phone.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Provide a quicktest for video / audio converence

Before starting a meeting, it would be good to be able to to a quick check if the video and audio settings are correctly setup

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Voice input sensi

Microsoft should add voice input sensitivity

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 22 23 24 26 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base