Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Poder colocar un fondo en todos los dispositivos

Como saben no en todos los dispositivos se puede colocar fondos sería bueno que en todos se pudieran

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Video device preview

currently when you go to settings>devices, the video preview is right at the bottom and you cant scroll all the way down to see the full preview which means half of the video gets cut off and you have to tilt the laptop screen forward to get the full picture. I suggest that Teams should be able to scroll all the way down on this window so we can see the full camera preview

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it so that you can pull the video feed to a different screen.

I want to be able to pull the video feed to a different screen than the document or presentation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Have a "No device" option for microphone and for speaker

I have limited bandwidth that often can't support both audio and screen-sharing. There should be a means of not using computer audio (microphone and speaker) to save bandwidth and allow users to use their phones to call each other separate from the meeting, while still using their computers to screen-share. Phoning into a meeting using the phone-in option doesn't allow screen-sharing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Attendance Teams using hololens

Microsoft should integrate the Hololens with teams to provide immersion. I realize that many people that is attending meeting is doing other things causing distraction. Students could be more focused attending class by home.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'd like to be able to see my live mic audio levels when looking at devices to be able to do a quick mic test at a glance

Currently, it seems like the only way to test my audio is to make a test call. I'd rather be able to see some form of live feedback of what the mic is picking up when in the devices tab in order to do a quick device check

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Camera costume filter - wear a shirt

I love working shirtless from home .. Camera meetings require me to dress, only if there was a filter that dresses me in a different shirt every meeting..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We can deafen individuals without them knowing.

Because we can't have multiple people speaking

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Optimize Microphone Pick up and sound quality

Optimize the pick up of sound like Skype using B&O

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why I cannot listen access other computer audio during a Teams call?

I need to be able to access and listen to videos on Youtube during a Teams call. Teams seems to take and isolate total control over my audio device and I cannot hear any other system sounds.

I need an option to exit Teams sound "isolation."

This is frustrating as I am on Teams meetings every day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to 'soften' your personal video from your camera.

I'm not sure if this even can be done via Teams but on other video applications, you can 'soften' the video so it's not so bright and detailed….ya know....for those rough mornings. ;)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. there should be option to stop video sharing of participants with the organiser

many times participant use their camera please make a provision the administrator

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Test my headset

How can I test my headphone without disturbance someone?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ビデオ会議の画面解像度を調整するような設定が欲しい

長時間の会議の際、動作が重くなるため画面の解像度を調整するような機能が欲しい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add at least a "max auto volume" value to be used when "auto-adjusting the mic level" to avoid over-amplified and distorted sound !

Far away from state-of-the-art :
    The volume of my voice has limits, technology has limits, tools have limits, and Microsoft Teams is not able to handle them correctly: I just had a Microsoft Teams meeting during which we figured out that people don't have the control over the volume of their voice in this COMMUNICATION TOOL anymore, and sound is getting over-amplified and distorted.
    The minimum requirement - or highest priority - for a COMMUNICATION TOOL should be to avoid just that, by giving people at least a basic possibility of influence.

Additionally 2 things are most annoying – Microsoft…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base