Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delere it

Gives my teachers a place to post work that takes more time to do then the time I would have spent if I were in their class

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dear Microsoft team it is very much experience to work with you but there is some disadvantages during my conference meet

Dear team,

During my Conference meeting presentation someone remove me 3 times.Organizer dont have any idea who removed me ?

Kindly give only authority only for removing any person only to Admin or organizer only.

I will show u the link & i want to know the name of that person who removed me three times.

https://teams.microsoft.com/meetingOptions/?organizerId=d6c535e4-7cd4-4f05-bf19-853b123b8d30&tenantId=a9c6fa70-d6e2-4563-adf3-0b24d921b140&threadId=19_5ffb83d43bfc4956a6a619f1f099d599@thread.tacv2&messageId=1586760466448&language=en-US

Please give all authority specially of removing people only to admin & Organizer.

Revert me at Hiteshbakshi@lupin.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Invitees

Once you add a new email to a Teams meeting in the Invite box - sometimes it reveals options when you type in the first 2 or 3 letters of the invitees names and sometimes it doesn't. This is even when you have entered an invite email from scratch when it doesn't treat it as already seen and therefore show as an option to invite. The email address should be automatically added to the options to invite if you want to add it. I have to keep adding their full email address every time I want to invite the new…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow teams admin to change group type

I have created groups via Teams admin console, but in this case module with homeworks and marks don't work. I can't recreate groups now because all of them are used by users everyday and there is no option to copy/paste content. I think there should be an option for Teams admin to change type of group e.g. Class, Staff and others or default option of creating groups should allow to use all modules.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Notes

Provide users the ability to add miscellaneous notes about members of the Team for reminders like names of spouses, kids, work anniversaries, interests, preferences, etc. Add a "Notes" icon the pop-up for user details.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. people bar

Add a icon on People sidebar to identify who is the presentor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Employee Health status.

With the new norm progressing towards virtual/remote work environments and with the current Virus. A feature to allow management to monitor status of their workforce would be beneficial. This would require employees to input/update their health status manually or other automated method. Temperature, symptoms, etc. which should only be available to management, HR or health departments authorities. Individual employees should not have access for obvious reasons. Something similar to NASA flight missions or military ops?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Option to import contacts from Skype Business to Teams

It's self explanatory and would make life easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. automatic compression of profile pictures too large to upload

Office Picture Manager (from office 2010) used to be good at reducing picture file size. Since there seems to be nothing readily available in windows 10 that can accomplish this (I tried screenshotting the pic, still 4MB and it's not physically large just detailed), it'd be great if teams could automatically compress the profile pic, then upload it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Contact Groups Transfer

Make it so you can use the same groups in teams as you can in outlook to easily do a group of people to a channel, or meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. have an contacts list of people outisde the company so when seeting up a meeting you can just their name in the add box and it will appear.

Allow the options to add external people form your business to be added into a contact list so that when you are setting up a meeting you can just start typing their name and then they will come up. Also if you add this why not add the options to chat with these people too?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Click on a person's name will show all the channels and chats that that person is on which also include you.

Whatsapp (app) has that capability. It's helpful if you have several teams, many channels and you want to see all the groups a certain person is on (which also includes you, of course). This way I don't need to go into each channel and check if a colleague of mine is on it or not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. See Everyone at the Same Time

My school district would like us to use Microsoft Teams to interact with our students. In a kindergarten class I really need everyone to be able to see each other so that I can do things like have the children raise their hands to take turns talking. I also need them to be able to see me the entire time whether I am talking or not. Will this issue be resolved soon?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Have a gridline to view all members on the call

Have a gridline view of all cameras that are on the call as if a big team meeting you can see everyone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Photo stream

I want to be able to post photos and then see them like you would in a comment feed or stream without having to download them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. would be great to see more than just 4 speakers in a multi caller conference

it will be great to see the video of all the people in the call, not only the last 4 that spoke.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add persons Name to member list, not just e-mail address

We have Teams with only e-mail address. I don't know who honeybun@rednect.com is. Can I have a display name with the persons real name?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please fix so it is possible to see more people on the screen during meetings.

When having meetings or gatherings it would be lovely to have the choice to see all team members at the same time. It does not matter if there would be smaller thumbnail like videos of all - just nice to see the ones who joins. When working from home we sometimes gather over a "3pm coffee" and then we wish to see all. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base