Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Real Time Shift Dashboard

To help manage team availability, it will be great if we can see who is on break in real time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. please allow the option of time-off requests to be posted in multiple department schedules

When user A is a member of two departments, Team 1 and Team 2, and he sends a time off request in the schedule of Team 1, after the manager approves the time off request, only members in Team 1 can see this approved time off request, but Team 2 needs to see it as well.

Could there be an option to post a time-off request to multiple department schedules (Team 1 AND Team 2) and choose the which ones?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ability for the admin to restrict "sharing" settings for shifts.

We have 10 different people who simultaneously make changes to our full shift schedule. It would be helpful to have a setting that would share ONLY the changes that one individual made, rather than all un-shared changes. It would also be helpful for the admin to be able to restrict the ability for anyone to "share with entire team." My managers regularly share the schedule to the entire team on accident instead of only to "affect members" which always leads to firstline workers texting/calling and asking "it says you changed my schedule but I don't see anything." Being able to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Remove the character limit on labels for shifts

As there isn't a currently capability to display shifts in the local timezones of the users/members of the groups, we are trying to work around this by identifying the region and shift times through a label, but it has a character limitation that is making it difficult to work well for the team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Requests

Can we have the person's name show up on the shift they are requesting on the main site without clicking on the request? The app shows without clicking on the shift requested. I attached 2 pictures to show an example.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Time atendance zk teko integration or shifts API

Integrate biometric fingerprint or Rfid atendance hardware, this hardware brand is very common in latam thanks to steren as a distributor Or make an APi of Shifts.
    https://www.zkteco.com/en/download_catgory/46.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Enlarging the button for time off requests in shifts

The button for requesting time off in shifts is quite small. Enlarging it to make it more prominent would help ensure that time off is tracked accurately.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My shifts are disappearing

My shifts are disappearing periodically off of my screen for one day on desktop but can be viewed on phone app? For example, Saturday night shift one day is present and one day is gone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Custom view in Shifts per team per user

We have over 30 users accessing shifts on the same team. It would be great to be able to save a custom view for each user. Currently, everyone has the same view for the shifts. Each time someone moves a rota up or down the list, this changes for everyone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Default expand only certain shifts

We have 18 shifts under 1 team. Shifts via the desktop app seems very clunky having to load all groups and rotas while I scroll down. It would be great to be able set a default set of rota's to expand and the rest to collapse or to mark certain Rota's as favourites, therefore those favourites appear at the top of the list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. シフトのメモ欄のハイパーリンク有効化

シフトの詳細について、添付ファイルがある場合や、インターネットにて確認してほしい場合が多いため。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make the content in shifts searchable.

It would be helpful if the content in shifts was searchable. We are using shifts to schedule all of our construction manpower and to distribute the job information to the men in the field. When they receive a shift, it contains job numbers, addresses, phone numbers, names, all kinds of information that is unique to that day. Sometimes you want to know "when did I send someone to Job X?" and if you could simply type "Job X" into the search and have it come up that would be super helpful. Or sometimes we name the shift something but would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sum of time pr day and sum of time off pr day in week view

I would like to see sum of workhours pr day and sum of time off pr day in week view. and be able to print or export a report on sums of hours for two or tree weeks together.
    and be able to set rules for overtime and extra work time limits.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Week view, days don't stay lined up with dates above

You scroll right/left to see all the days when the window is not wide-screen. Days don't stay lined up with dates above. Causes scheduling errors.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. View all shift comments in DAY View in the schedule

It's a bit silly that the more in depth in time you go in the schedule the less you see. should be the other way. As per now I can see the shift comments in Week view but not in day view. All information from the **** comments should be visible in the day view, perhaps hover over to see comments, I don't know how the app experience would be.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Vi önskar att man ska kunna lägga till medarbetare för schemaläggning utan en @postnord.com mailadress som man kan göra i Staffhub.

Vi önskar att man ska kunna lägga till medarbetare för schemaläggning utan en @postnord.com mailadress som man kan göra i Staffhub.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base