Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 메모리를 너무 많이 차지해요

매번 시작시 자동 실행되고, 지속적으로 켜있으면서 메모리를 나무 많이 차지해요
    사용 메모리를 줄여야해요

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Staff hub is the better.

Staff hub is the better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Chat has no searchig function

It would be great if you have the possibility to search the user in the cheat. Now there is no possibility. If you have many users, there is no overview!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Chat has no searchig function

It would be great if you have the possibility to search the user in the cheat. Now there is no possibility. If you have many users, there is no overview!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. aaa09703075-pc

Microsoft Teasm

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Multi-User PKI and "Kiosk" Mode for Windows 10

Our environment is a tactical system used by USAF. It is always on, meaning it has to be logged into a user account. But the actual person operating the system will rotate.

It would be great to be able to sign in under a "kiosk" local user account with bare minimum permissions, including running the tactical application. Then a user would place their PKI token (CAC) into the card reader and enter their PIN. All use of the system would be logged under their ID. When one user rotates off station, removing their token, the system would continue to run…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enable PKI for local machine accounts in Windows 10

Right now implementing PKI with a card reader requires the Windows 10 workstation be joined to a domain. We manage a tactical system for the USAF which does not join a domain. DoD requires 2FA via PKI, so we are looking for a way to implement PKI on a local workstation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. By virtual 3d method

We can use virtual 3d method .This means we should build or enable 3d software windows so that user can enjoy and access more ,it also helps in productivity

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hi, How can i get win 10 product key after reinstalled.

I have boughted an HP laptop, this computer have window license key. I also have upgraded it system to win 10 already.
    yesterday, I bought an ssd drive, then I have installed win 10 in SSD. but the window is not active now, how can I active the window now?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. edge download manager

it would be better if edge uses built in own download manager to
    download torrents and other files at high speed with download priority option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  Warren responded

Please use the Feedback Hub which is a Microsoft Store app; (requires Windows 10) to submit your feedback in the Microsoft Edge category.

This site is for Microsoft Teams feedback only.

-Warren

12. more info

Want to include detailed requirements in public information.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I can not use the airpods in microsoft teams there is some restriction with the device

I can not use the airpods in microsoft teams there is some restriction with the device

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. My feedback

4 -COMMENT in

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base