Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Setting Up Groups

Have the setup or integration of accounts rollover from Outlook groups that are already setup. Maybe this is a feature already, but I cant figure it out. It would help enormously so we don't have to manage two groups of people.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Even the feedback mechanism is too complex!!!! For goodness sake, simplify!

Everything is too complex. Simplify

And also, it take me away from the things I know. I’m old and can not adapt easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. On premise solution for Governmental Organizations

It really is a shame that pure on-premise deployment is not an option at the moment. That means that Governmental Organizations working with classified informations and/or working in dedicated offline infrastructures do not have a natural upgrade path from Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2016 and Skype for Business 2015.
    In the EU this is a potential deal-breaker.
    This will eventually leave these customers with no other choice than to look for alternatives to the Microsoft products.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bring Microsoft ads to South Africa please!

Lots of online merchants in South Africa that wants to advertise on Microsoft Shopping platform but not available in our country. Frustrating....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More user friendly -

Not easy to get on, not easy to use, others have trouble getting on

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Feature to migrate SameTime contacts to Teams

Sametime permits us to maintain 500 contacts. It's difficult to migrate all those contacts with groups and subgroups into Teams. Hence please provide a facility to migrate those contacts to the same groups and subgroups.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Save Conversations to Outlook

We are moving from Lync/Skype to Microsoft Teams at work. One of the features Lync had was the ability to have conversations automatically saved to a folder in outlook.

This gave me the ability to have a record of a conversation that could be attached to emails as needed.

If Microsoft Teams has this functionality, I have not been able to find it. I can only see the ability to copy and paste a conversation, which is easily editable.

Does Microsoft Teams have this capability or are there plans to add it?

140 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Enable to modify the Teams Help page

We know there's plenty of Teams resources and help guides. But often an organisation will make their own guides that reflect the context of their organisation. It may include the "why" Teams to your particular organisation, governance, case studies of some project/teams using it successfully, and so on.

Where does an organisation make these Teams resources available
    - on their Intranet would be the most obvious place

But I also think in the Teams help page within the Teams app would also be a good place
    - pity you can't bake in your organisation's Teams resources into this page
    -…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. About Game HoT

Hlo Microsoft
    My name is Shikhin Chauhan
    I am from India
    I have fantastic idea of a game. the game is online multiplayer battleground type.
    1-Game name HoT ( Hunterz of Treasure)
    2- In other Battleground games last man/team standing wins. But In this Game that Team/Player going to win who gona stole treasure first. All the teams going to land on island through a blimp and hot air baloon and there will be two island on one map. there will be two zones one in middle and second outside the island all the teams going to land between two…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It's confusing

The whole app is confusing and veary hard to understand how to use properly. Adding assignments button is hidden and hard ti fing, what are folders for if i cant ad anything to them ? Why is clicking on a subject just minimasing end opening the general button and why do you need to click on a general button at all ? Mesages are ok but it could be made more redable. It's justa a confusing mess from start to the end.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Get TEAMS out of BETA

So yea, why was this crappy program pushed on us? Reading other suggestions .. like wow! Ok makes me realize why some says something like "oh yea my calendar has PTO" on it in teams. Why don't you see it.

DO YOU REALLY REALLY THINk people want to be live on this fucking useless program?

This program needs a way to LOG OUT of it. The default status should not be "Well Im AFK so keep sending me text messages if you want to, I'll be happy to fucking read the half sentences that Teams sends to my outlook so…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. We have lost our admin info which means we're unable to access Microsoft Teams account, can anyone help me gain access again?

We have lost our admin info which means we're unable to access Microsoft Teams account, can anyone help me gain access again?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Delete Microsoft Teams

I want to delete Microsoft Teams but find this is impossible to do.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Неочевидный интерфейс

Неочевидный интерфейс как для нового пользователя приложения. Непонятно где, куда, зачем тыкать когда нужно позвонить, создать канал, ответит на сообщение в конце-концов...
    Непонятно как звонить в каналах;
    когда отвечаешь на звонок - первая эмоция «черт, почему включилась Камера??? Меня что, все видят???» - только потом понимаешь, что это просто возможность выбора ответа на звонок (зачем вообще это дополнительное окно? сделайте настройку по умолчанию);
    Почему нет возможности цитировать сообщения в личном чате? Да и в каналах она какая-то корявая.
    Почему я не могу просмотреть все контакты? Когда перехожу в личные чаты, вижу только «последних», чтобы добавить нового приходится писать в поиске…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This is just a Thank You to the Team behind Teams!

You have a very happy customer! My colleague, a medical doctor by training, is currently seting up an NGO, on which I am a board member. We were using google drive for our collaboration before I got us on Office 365 mail. She discovered Teams all on her own, and for the past 2-3 months she has become so proficient with it. She loves the tool, and today sent out an email to the board that we are moving all our documents to Teams; makes me so happy!
    Here is a brief note she sent to the board:
    "We are…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add my whole company at once

I would like to add my entire company in my chat at once. Instead of adding one at a time. As separate persons of course.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. delete chats and conversation histroy

its not very important but its good to have

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)