Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. sharescreen with breakout groups

As the resource speaker, I would like to share my screen for all the created break out groups for my workshops and role plays. the screen will serve as their guide in the process.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Room Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Layout Options for SRS/TRS

I would like to have more layout options on Teams Rooms Systems. Currently when 2 TVs are plugged in you only have the option for switching the displays. I have a conference room that will have 3 TVs connected via a Matrix. 1 TV is at the front of the room and 2 are on adjacent side walls. I would like to be able to change the layout on the main TV to display either content, video or both. Currently I can only swap between content and video between the TVs.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Room Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multi-Display Support (People and Content)

Multi-Display support is nothing new but when I search teams i see one Display Video, one display Content is not supported. Cisco Webex, and Polycom units have had that for some time. Is this something in the works, have I misread ?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Manage Teams Rooms with Intune

Is there a description available how to manage Teams Rooms with Intune.
    Current documents only cover SCCM management and OMS Reporting.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. MTR support for 4K

Please enable 4K on Microsoft Teams Room systems. We have Crestron Flex MTR and Crestron claims it supports 3840x2160 (4K) however Teams downscales it to 1920x1080. We use whiteboarding on our interactive flat panels using Microsoft Whiteboard and the image looks very bad when connected through the MTR. When we connect it directly to the HDMI port it is much clearer.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show upcoming meeting info on main display of Microsoft Teams Room Systems

Rather than just showing the time on the main display of a room system it would be good to show any upcoming meetings like the in room touch panel does. Saves the user having to wake the touchpanel to check an upcoming booking in the room.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Enable Content Camera Feature on Collaboration Bars

It would be extremely useful to enable to content camera feature on collaboration bars like the VC210. In an executive office space or smaller conference room, it’s easy to imagine a configuration where the device and a display are mounted opposite facing a whiteboard.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Be able to see everyone in the meeting at the same time.

Be able to see everyone in the meeting at the same time.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Room Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. room systems

Add a powerpoint file to a meeting and share from Room System computer without having to bring another device for the purpose

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. About the audit log for TeamsRooms

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    TeamsRooms の監査ログについて
    About the audit log for TeamsRooms

■Description(内容):
    監査ログには現状、デバイスアカウントに関連したログを取得する機能が備わっていないため
    機能追加の要望

At present, in the audit logs, there is no function to get logs related to device accounts, so please add one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Music Background or possibility to show short movie in a Virtual Room open for access but session not started yet.

I would like to ask if it is possible to upload an audio or video file, while waiting for the lesson. For example, I plan the lesson via the calendar at 9.00 on Thursday morning. On Thursday the students begin to connect to the virtual classroom lesson at 8.45-8.50. So in the 10-15 minutes of waiting, I would like to upload some background music or a video to entertain them online before 9.00 until the lesson starts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. عندما اظغط على أيقونة مشاركة الشاشة ثم ادخل على اليوتوب فإن الصوت لايظهر ولا يسمعه المشارك ن وهذا أمر متعب وفي غاية الأهمية، نتمنى اصلاح هذ.

عندما اظغط على أيقونة مشاركة الشاشة ثم ادخل على اليوتوب فإن الصوت لايظهر ولا يسمعه المشارك ن وهذا أمر متعب وفي غاية الأهمية، نتمنى اصلاح هذ.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. إغلاق المايك عن المشاركين وجعله بيد المنظم، يفتح المايك لمن رفع يده ثم يغلقه بعد انتهاء المشاركة.

إغلاق المايك عن المشاركين وجعله بيد المنظم، يفتح المايك لمن رفع يده ثم يغلقه بعد انتهاء المشاركة.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Salas de Teams Politicas

Es posible poder agregarles políticas a las salas de Teams, para que cuando se cree una reunión y escojas la sala en ubicación ya tenga algunas limitantes dependiendo la sala que escojas, por ejemplo, una sala donde solo se pueda habilitar el sonido pero no tenga vídeo.

quedo atento a su respuesta

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Teams rooms direct share

Would like to see the same features that the Zoom Room system has. Direct share allowing to project a pc screen to wirelessly via teams app or by url

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Show active speaker on first screen and other speakers on second screen

On collaboration bars or Teams Room Systems (MTR) I want the active speaker on one screen and the other participants (if there are some) on the second screen in the case that no presentation is shared. There should also be the option to switch layout mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Room Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Listen in to break out rooms

Please can you add the possibility to be able to listen into break out rooms (multiple ones)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. With One click Meeting can we have multi-factor authentication so any meeting room authenticates with the host before joining in

If the meeting room anyone can join with one click how can we enforce security that the right meeting host is starting the meeting.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add more options for camera/content in focus. Toggle Cameras switch between local remote and content

Currently on a system with one display, you don't have any view options, only when content is connected do you get an option to toggle between content in focus or content full screen. We would like some different views, maybe content+people 50/50 view, remote camera or local camera in focus. Picture in picture modes etc

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base