Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disable preview line in the "Recent Chats" window.

When screensharing with external users I would like internal conversations to be 100% hidden.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can there be a symbol that can be turned on and off by the person in the team for instances when they have to take another phone call.

When we do a meet now from a Team I suggest there be an option for the individuals in the team to turn of or on a feature that will show them unavailable. At my company we use Teams as a remote emergency response communications platform to assist field personnel responding to an emergency. In this team there are sector leaders and my need to step away from the meeting to call another entity to provide an update or call the field to get an update, etc. When this happens you don't know when someone becomes unavailable. They can put…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Custom Status while in Do Not Disturb Mode

Ability to set status messages for Do Not Disturb Mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow mic for attendees and mute all/mute on entry should be separate features

Allow mic for attendees = participants can't unmute
    Mute all = mute everyone currently on the line but they can unmute (including call-in users, who can't unmute right now if you have disallowed mics)
    Mute on entry = mutes everyone as they come in but they can unmute

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I do not want to see the History Pane dominate the whole screen make it so it can be hidden.

Make the History Pane View optional. It takes up the whole screen I only want to see the speed dials when Docked right or left of screen. This change was a regression of functionality.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Solve High and low volume issue

Better to convert volume to media volume

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. excel password recovery

Recover an excel file password that is lost, with the advanced tool to recover the excel file password. This eSoftTools Excel Password Recovery Software has the three best techniques: Brute Force Attack, Mask Attack, and Dictionary Attack, to recover simply to complex passwords very easily. You can use this tool with any excel file extensions such as:- xls,.xlsx,.xlsm,.xlsb,.xla,.xlam, and.xltm. It is compatible with all MS Excel versions including - 97 to 98, 2000 to 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019. Plus, you can use this tool with MS-Word and MS-Access files to recover their passwords.

Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/excel-password-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Eliminar historial de publicaciones y tareas de un equipo

para el sector educativo, en cada período escolar se renuevan los usuarios (alumnos) y en muchas ocasiones las publicaciones ya no son pertinentes para el nuevo grupo, lo mismo con los Chats. Al renovar los alumnos, los nuevos "ven" las publicaciones que se hicieron en ciclos pasados y eso no es conveniente. Por lo tanto seria recomendable contar con un la opción de restaurar o limpiar el equipo, ya que es poco práctico para este sector, tener que crear todos los equipos cada año escolar. By José M. Guajardo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Set the Default View

give us the ability to make a filter be the default view for Chat, Activity, etc. the current configuration resets the default view to show everything which is very unhelpful

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Currently, you can only receive notification sounds on one device and it has to be the one that the speaker is set to. For example: I have

Currently, you can only receive notification sounds on one device and it has to be the one that the speaker is set to. For example: I have my Devices settings set to Headphone for both Speaker and Microphone because I use a Plantronics headset. This means the notification sounds only come through my headset. I need to be able to configure the notification sounds to come through the PC speakers only if I choose, or both the pc speakers and the headset at the same time. This way if I take my headset off, I won't miss notifications when people…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. personalize settings

would like to be able to set default preferences for font type, size, color, bold, italisized, ect. So that every time I send a message it use my default unless I change it back to normal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Exhibitions having the custom exhibit displays!

Exhibitions are a superb way to thank as well as build processes with all the potential customers and managed experiences by proposing all the products as per the most classic environment. Nonetheless, by competing with the trade show exhibit builders we help in developing the best features at times along with the plenty of managed activities with trendy gatherings across every exhibition. http://blogs.rediff.com/triumfoinc/2021/08/02/exhibitions-having-the-custom-exhibit-displays/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Have a setting where a Team Member can Opt out of Receiving Emails sent to the group

I would like a setting where as a System Admin I have the ability to only allow certain users to receive emails that are sent to the team's email address. So that a user can be a part of a team but not receive any emails associated with that team's email address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. remove notifications for apps not in use

activity app (or any other), this is just my for instance. i don't use the app and don't have any intentions to use. i get endless notification. I would like the opportunity to remove notifications for apps i do not use or have no use for.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. delegate access rights to Ms teams

so that a colleague can access the chat of the absent person and can fetch the attendance lists even if the colleague is not the meeting owner

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Viewing who is assigned a policy needs simplified

I currently doesn't seem possible to select a policy in the administration console and see who has been assigned the policy. Administration in general is a disaster, but policy assignment is nearly impossible. We should be able to select a policy and see who has been assigned the policy and add/remove users easily from there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. inactive and away status

Status should not switch to inactive after 5 minutes. Please make this customizable like Skype. I shouldn’t have to constantly worried that my boss isn’t thinking I’m working just because I’m not continuously moving my mouse when I’m reading an email, on the phone with a client, etc. Every other app has this feature… this is ridiculous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mejorar la privacidad

La aplicación muestra los dni de los estudiantes sin ningun tipo de consentimiento teniendo en cuenta de que hoy en dia cualquiera te puede doxxear para molestarte, claro que ustedes no haran nada sospechoso con nuestra informacion pero yo no confio de los otros estudiantes, sugiero una opcion para poder ocultar el dni y que solo lo pueda ver el docente para asegurarse de que no es una cuenta falsa y mejorar igual la interfaz para que sea mas comodo tanto para estudiantes como para maestros, nisiquiera los maestros entienden la aplicación del todo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base