Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Call Forwarding for Teams Voice only

Right now the forward calls function forwards all calls to teams. If someone calls a user using only teams, the call gets forwarded to whatever number they specify. However, some of our employees would prefer to only have their Teams Voice number forwarded to their cell phone so that they are not interrupted by that call. It would be nice for us to be able to select which kinds of calls are forwarded. Perhaps some rules?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Call Forwarding for Teams Voice only

Right now the forward calls function forwards all calls to teams. If someone calls a user using only teams, the call gets forwarded to whatever number they specify. However, some of our employees would prefer to only have their Teams Voice number forwarded to their cell phone so that they are not interrupted by that call. It would be nice for us to be able to select which kinds of calls are forwarded. Perhaps some rules?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. to add a configuration to set automatically dnd mode (focus assist in win) while meeting, and not only in share screen.

I see that now there is a configuration for setting DnD mode while sharing my content. But it is very important for calling in general.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like Microsoft teams to let me create a custom status message that I can reuse... That would take care of a lot!

I would like Microsoft teams to let me create custom status messages that I can reuse...!

That would take care of a lot!
    ..lunch, working from home, whatever ... etc..

Please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Avoir l'option de masquer le nom des participantss

Lors d'appel d'offres par exemple, il peut être nécessaire de convoquer les compagnies participantes pour une rencontre d'informations et il est impératif que leur nom soit masqué dans l'invitation et durant la rencontre ... cette option est disponible sur Zoom ... ce serait un GROS avantage. Merci de votre attention en espérant que ceci soit pris en compte rapidement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adjust Teams behaviour when coming off Voicemail

In Teams In the bottom left corner of the calls screen there if a dropdown which allows you to forward your call direct to Voicemail, and later to revert back to receiving calls. This replicates the functionality available under Settings then Calls. Here you have the choice between 'Calls Ring me' or 'Forward my Calls'.
    However when set to 'Calls Ring me' you have an additional option to control how unanswered calls are handled, one option being forward to voicemail. There is also a choice of how long to allow calls to ring for before treating as unanswered, the default…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. retain zoom percentage

retain zoom percentage for individual docs on last closed doc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Split tunnel VPN optimized access feature can be disabled

We have a split tunnel VPN configured, in some cases we have automatic routes for Azure/Teams that are added to use the VPN tunnel. Normaly this traffic should go directly to the internet using local internet link. Due to these routes, traffic to Teams, Azure portal and other Azure services is using the VPN tunnel and going out to the internet using company internet link which is not the optimal path for this traffic. I have raised a case with MS premier support and they mentioned that we cannot disable this feature and these routes will keep be added into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow Group Owner to view and manage the list of members who follow the group inbox / Teams channels

Allow Group Owner(s) to view and/or manage the list of members who follow the Teams channels and M365 group inbox

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Muted login

Users may get an option in their Settings to enable "Muted Login" as Default. Is that such a difficult feature to add? Zoom and many other Apps have already had it for ages. we've been into many situations where new users came in unmuted and they did not even know and it was REALLY embaressing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow users to manage standard lobby setting all up, and not for each meeting

As it stands, I have to adjust my lobby setting for each meeting I set up. I'd like to set my standard meeting settings in the Teams or Outlook apps to avoid constantly changing lobby settings.
    thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. read receipts

Separate the functionality so that Person A can choose to not allow others to see if Person A has read incoming chats while Person A can still see who has read outgoing chats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bypass Lobby Options

It would be very helpful if Teams Meeting organizers have the option to designate who can bypass the lobby by email address. Instead of just the current options available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Visibilidad mensajes ocultos

Deberia brindar opcion de los mensajes ocultos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. allow Attachment for webinar invitations

add function to allow Attachment for webinar invitations. we might want webinar participants to have a pre-study on certain materials before the webinar/workshop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Save conversation to Microsoft outlook with push of a button

We use to be able to save each conversation we had to Microsoft outlook. That is no longer an option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A slider for adjusting the brightness of whites (etc) in the dark mode.

Please add slider for adjusting the brightness of whites (etc) in the dark mode. Words (etc) are too bright & causing lots of reflections in glasses. I prefer dark mode, but I can't use it as well as it currently exists.

Cheers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Default live transcript and live caption language options

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    ライブトランスクリプトとライブキャプションの規定言語について
    Default live transcript and live caption language options

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams 会議において、ライブトランスクリプトとライブキャプションを有効にした際に現時点で規定言語が英語になっているが、規定言語を日本語に変更可能な機能の実装を希望いたします。
    In Microsoft Teams meetings , if live transcripts and live caption are enabled , the default language is set to English. We hope a feature will be implemented to allow the default language to be changed to Japanese.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Teams should allow customization of duration of Status

Currently, when the users are not actively using Microsoft Teams, the status defaults to Away after 5 mins even though Teams is running in the background and users are working in other applications. That confuses others to think that the employee is away even though the employee is actively working. At the very least, Teams should reflect the correct status when users are actively working in other applications in Windows. And/Or Teams should have an option to let the users set the duration of any status they set as a customization functionality in settings. This feature has been available in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base