Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Resposta a mensagens

Sinto falta de ter como selecionar uma mensagem de um outro membro da equipe no chat para responder referenciando a mensagem que ele enviou.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can we please have the ability to delete conversations. This does not make sense that you cannot reset or remove a conversation.

Can we please have the ability to delete Microsoft Team conversations. This does not make sense that you cannot reset or remove a conversation.

148 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to disable the link page appear while adding link

While ping any website link, the additional image which describe about the link appears. It look nice, but it doesn't need for me in all cases.

Yes, there is an option to close while sharing the link, but there is setting to disable it, it would be nice

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can we have an option to start Teams in the system tray, or have it close to the system tray?

Would like the app to start in the system tray and close to the system tray if possible.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change number of Viewable Lines

I would love to see the ability to customize the number of lines and/or the size of the pane that my feed is displayed on. Two lines makes the feed rather useless in my opinion. I almost always have to open up the channel to get the full information.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Selectable start tab for team

Perhaps something for the developing team. It would be nice to have the possibility to configure which tab will start when selecting a team. I’m thinking of the wiki page to show some initial information about the group.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Auto set Status and location

I am very new to MS Teams, moving from Skype for business would love for it to automatically turn Available, idle, in meeting like Skype does.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include Teams in Office 365 update / upgrade program

instead of checking for upgrades manually from within Teams include in Upload Center program

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow teachers to create notes/provide feedback on student notebook pages that can be locked

When students are working in their individual notebook (within a class notebook), it would be nice to have the capability to add feedback or comment in a text box that can be locked... or to highlight a section of text and add a comment that can be locked, so the teacher can track feedback/changes without fear of a student deleting it.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would love if it the teams tab had an option to organize how conversations show up. I am referring to date, continuing conversations, etc.

Teams tab needs an option to organize how conversations display. Give us options sort by date of first posted, conversations you are in involved in, on going conversations, etc.

Build an option to filter how conversations display because it seems like a jumbled mess right now!

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Organization

We should have the ability to see our Team chats and individual chats in one place, like other IM apps, so that we don't have to toggle between tabs to find different conversations. And not in the "Activity". Something like Skype where you can see a list of our active chats on the window.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have multiple bookmark categories

It would be helpful to have a variety of bookmark options instead of just one - to be able to assign categories to bookmarked items (e.g. keeping all threads relevant to a discussion marked under one bookmark, and all threads relevant to another discussion under a different bookmark)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Improving customization options

It would be much more friendly if the user had the ability to change how large or small the fonts and columns would be. The size of the fonts and columns hide important part of the channels names and make it really impossible to organize ourselves decently. Please, allow us to decide how big the fonts and columns should be in order to have a better visibility of each or our teams and its contents. Everything is too much truncated at the screen.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Availability Check

While creating a new Team, there should be an availability check for existing Teams/Groups with the same name. This would avoid duplicity in Group names. Currently if a Team name already exists, it would be assigned random numbers in backend to create a unique alias. If a user decides to use the same Team as a distribution group, it might be confusing for a user to pick the correct group.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Teamsやチャットに既読マークが付くようにしてほしい。

Teamsやチャットに既読マークが付くようにしてほしい。

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Release notes for all updates

Updates come fast an furious but release notes only every few. Like on a lot of iPhone applications it would be helpful to just say "bug fixes" so that we don't think new features are coming.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove the Teams Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office

Please remove the add-in from Microsoft Office. When you use the Office Configuration Analyzer tool, it keeps reporting slowness issues with the Add-in. Unfortunately you can't disable the Add-in, because it is marked as always enabled. I don't require the plugin. Let me have to ability to remove it since it slows down other tools.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make developer preview permanent

The developer preview setting (About / Developer preview) seems to be reset every time I log out of the Teams client, either to log in to another tenant or just logging out in general.

The next time I log in to a tenant, the developer preview is always turned off, and to turn it on again requires me to log in twice - The first time to log in to the tenant normally, and the second time after I turn developer preview on.

The login experience is even different between the first and the second logins.

It would be really…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to make Activities Feed filters sticky. Want to always show only unread items

The Activities option with it's default settings is not all that helpful. But if we could make filters sticky we could have it so it always showed unread items only for instance. That would make this module extremely useful in larger organizations. PLEASE!!!

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base