Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable task to auto switch progress to "In progress" when Checklist items have been credited

When a task is created and checklist items are generated I believe that once a checklist item has been clicked and checked green for done the progress of the task should automaticly be switched to "In Progress". When you click the bubble to complete the task itself it auto switches the progress to "Completed". Basically that same function. This helps when viewing the Charts and seeing correct status updates.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Annual view for Team-Plan

ATM you can only view your plans in a weekly oder monthly view. An annual view would be awesome!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Assigning Planner Task to a Group

We are looking for the ability to assign a planner task to a security group or if you implement grouping members of a team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Notification Restriction for Planner in MS-Team

We have multiple channels under single team and have separate planner in each channel, we have multiple tasks in each planner, When we are adding any comment in planner tasks, The email notifications are getting triggered to all team members instead of corresponding channel members Could you please provide any option to restrict notifications to channel only.
    Currently there is no option to restriction notification in MS-Team

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Moving tasks between boards

The moving of tasks between boards needs to be reviewed as the location selection drop down list has old or renamed boards that do not exists. This has resulted in a lot of lost tasks and is very inefficient to use.

Suggest only current boards and associated buckets be in the drop down lists.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Automatically update SP links in Planner cards

We use links to SharePoint files on our planner cards, however, we are finding if we updated the file (and a new SharePoint version number is created), the link breaks. Can this be fixed so that the link doesn't break when someone edits I file that has been linked to a planner card?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. "Value" Field in Planner for MS Teams

I would like to advice to add into Dashboards, Planners a fiels "Value" than if tasks are associated with $ revenue etc, we can make analyses, how much will be able to complete from tasks within planned time, period, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Greater chart functionality

We would like to see the ability to customize charts more. Color options, labeling and legend editing. The ability right click and copy charts out for status reporting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Planner link to a bucket

We can get a link to a task, the teams would find it really useful if they could get a URL to a bucket too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. allow links to webpages to function in the chat of tasks in Planner tab

When someone comments on a task in Planner with a link to a webpage, it currently appears flat in teams. In order to access the link, you much copy/paste it into a browser. It would be so much nicer if you could just click and go!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yoga Teacher Training In India Rishikesh

Deep Yoga School is one of the best Yoga School in Rishikesh, India, to learn Yoga. Our courses are ensured and enlisted with Yoga Alliance, USA. We offer a variety of Yoga courses that include 100 Hour yoga TTC, 200 Hour yoga TTC, and 300 Hour yoga TTC, affirmed with Yoga Alliance, USA. Deep Yoga School offers a comfortable and accurate training of Yoga in Multi Yoga styles, which incorporates names like Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa and so on. What makes Deep Yoga School the right spot to learn Yoga are its features such as its location and experienced…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When using boards and labels you cannot scroll to the right size if you have more than 4 labels

using boards and labels you cannot scroll to the right size if you have more than 4 labels. need a way to scroll right

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Same Planner features in the Teams app as website

I would like to see the same Planner features in the Teams app as on the website version. Currently i can only see 'My Tasks' in the app but if i load Planner on the website i can add things to my tasks as well as see the tasks that are open for anyone on the team to take ownership/complete. I would like to be able to add to any Tasks within the app and not have to load the website as I dont need an extra tab open when Teams is installed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Planner Tasks & OVERALL Updates

I have a few ideas;

Attached Screenshot #1; Currently you can only see 1-2 tasks for a specific day when in the schedule month view in planner. Is there a way to allow all tasks to view when in month view in planner so you can see your entire month without clicking on the +2 more (this isn't a great example but some days I could have 5+ tasks.

Attached Screenshot #2; Can we get rid of that side menu bar so that the calendar can get BIGGER! I think everybody could benefit for a BIGGER calendar.

Attached Screenshot #3-4;…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improvements for Teams Planner

Following items is a must for the Teams Planner:
    1. WYSIWYG editor in comments and notes sections, so we can manipulate text and highlight important text elements.
    2. Attachments limit is set to 9 items. This should be removed or option added to increase amount of attachments.
    2. Option to add files from PC. Now its only sharepoint, not very handy.
    3. Very important! Notifications are sent only to those people who made comment in the comments section. Even if there are 10 people assigned to the task, those will not be notified, unless comment is made, so this completely…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Replying to a Planner e-mail notification

When I receive an e-mail notification for a Planner task comment and Reply All, the comment is added to the task but the entire Team receives an e-mail. I would like to reply to the e-mail and have updates to the task comments without a notification to the entire Team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Reassign Task Owner/Creator

The task owner receives notification along with the personnel assigned to a task. If team members create their own tasks, I want the ability to reassign the task owner to whoever is administrating the planner project. I can get around this by assigning them to the task but then it skews My Tasks assignments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More than one Bucket Name per task.

When assigning a task to a Bucket Name, it would be nice to be able to put he task into two different buckets.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Schuifbalken

De schuifbalken in de planner op de mobiele app zijn te klein om te gebruiken met de dikke vingers. Of er moet een punch zoom functie worden ingebracht.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base