Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Planner Integration in Private Channel

Does Microsoft has the Planner integration in private channels on their roadmap and when it might be implemented?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Planner Linked to Guest teams

I am a guest in one of my client's teams and they schedule tasks for me in their planner. Want a way for me to see those tasks in my companies planner.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. View saved using Planner in Teams

Instead of always seeing the board view automatically it would be great to set the view you want or commonly use. Such as, set your default view you like.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Download attached file from Planner task option in Teams

It would be great to have a download option for the attached assets in a Task for planner. Especially when it is inside a team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Enregistrer la préférence des filtres

Dans le plan, il serait pertinent de pouvoir régler des filtres par défaut plutôt que d'avoir à filtrer à chaque fois que nous ouvrons le plan dans le navigateur internet ou dans teams. Chaque utilisateur pourrait avoir ses préréglages quant à ses filtres préférés ou cela pourrait être d'enregistrer le dernier filtre utilisé par l'utilisateur lorsqu'on ouvre à nouveau le plan.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Avancement de la tâche selon des ressources en heures

Dans le but d'évaluer les ressources nécessaires pour compléter les tâches, il serait intéressant d'avoir un champ permettant de quantifier les heures ressources attribuables à la tâche et un autre pour gérer l'avancement en % de la tâche. Des rapports pourraient être envisagés à partir de ces informations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Initiales de l'utilisateur vis-à-vis les éléments cochés dans la liste

Il serait très utile de savoir qui a coché les éléments de la liste dans une tâche. Les initiales de l'utilisateur pourrait apparaître automatiquement vis-à-vis l'élément de la liste lorsqu'il coche.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Notification pour les utilisateurs affectés à une tâche lorsque des commentaires sont rédigés

Planer n'envoie pas de notifications aux gens affectés à une tâche lorsque des messages sont publiés dans le bas du carton de la tâche. Ce sera seulement ceux ayant déjà publié un commentaire dans cette même tâche qui recevront un courriel de notification. Bien que nous ne voulons pas que ce soit toute l'équipe/groupe qui reçoive les courriels de notification, nous trouvons tout de moins pertinent que les gens affectés à cette tâche reçoive les commentaires publiés par une notification par courriel, et ce, indépendamment s'ils ont déjà publié ou non un message dans la tâche.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Planner | End Date Picker

Please add an end date in the Planner Tasks in addition to the start and due date. This would allow us to visualize the total duration of a project by means of the start and end date in the calendar overview without having to neglect due dates in between.

Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Members to have their own 'To do' list (possibly in a private channel)

Currently Planner (a great tool) lets a team have a 'to do' list for the whole team to see and edit, staff can see their own list by filtering, but you can't add Planner to private channels. I'd like to create a channel for just me, my manager and the team admin to view my list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow users to add tasks to their planner

Planner is a great way to see tasks that are assigned to me by others, but I would love to be able to add tasks of my own so I can have a to-do list in one place of things I need to do myself and things others assign to me

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. add timestamps to planner tasks

Ability to see when each task within a plan has been complete. Provide ability to export data for analysis of where time saving can be made.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Return Board view to converged Planner Tasks in New Teams Task App

In old version of Planner app in Teams, the default view was all my tasks were in a board view that converged all the cards from all the Plans into verticals that were based on progress. In the New Planner/Tasks app being rolled out this view is replaced with a list view with no option to change it to a board view. Please restore this option and allow users to choose their default view in the new Tasks app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Daily Checklists

Option to make a Bucket task or Checklist daily repeatable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. New team/planner feature

Do an export of the planner information to excel or word, with chart and schedule and labels

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Repeating Tasks would be a hugely beneficial feature - for teams like finance or any department that has many repeating tasks

It would be VERY helpful and time saving to be able to create a repeating task, similar to repeating meetings - with the same options as for a repeating meeting ie every weekday, weekly, monthly etc etc

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Scrap Tasks and add Categorised Team Calendar events (linked)

I guess some people like tasks, but I do not consider them to be useful for a 'team view'. IMO a calendar with categorised events is a much better solution. This obviously isn't an innovative idea, as teamup.com are close to providing a good solution, although they do not link events (which can be easily moved together).
    NB I have seen 2019 articles about Tasks (in Teams), but my company Teams is stuck on Planner. I have no idea if Tasks could be a much better way of categorising and illustrating events. Why announce something before it is actually available? …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show completed items in Bucket Graphs.

Completed items don't show in the bucket graphs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Planner - Ability to create a task that is assigned and track able to multiple people

Would like to be able to create a task that i can assign to a group of people and each can complete for themselves but the task itself is not complete until each assigned is complete

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 44 45
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base