Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Microsoft Teams not a solution :-(

Wowh, very primitive App, for example it's not possible to create a new planner task or to join to a plan... really not a solution :-(

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Planner isn't working for me ...

I created a new "planner" ... put the other two accounts can't see it ... maybe it's because they are guests...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Copy Planner Items

I may have multiple buckets with similar items in them, and it would be easier to copy the items to another bucket, instead of copying text between them. Thanks.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Planner: Daily tasks

A setting in Planner to assign a task or bucket to "daily" (weekly) that has to be checked off each day, but automatically "resets" each day. With a report or comment for tasks not checked off; would be useful.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It could be great to change the planner background

The very limited theme are not enough to energize the planner background. Put picture is a minimum, what do you think?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Dynamics CRM integration

Link the task with CRM dynamics enabling the creation of service activities, tasks, meetings directly from the planner/wrike... etc

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Support for planner charts

It looks like in it's current "preview" form, the planner charts that show the circular "status" chart, the "members" bar chart, etc. are not present. It would be great to have these back for each plan that's being worked on. Our Teams use these quite a bit. Thanks.

146 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The Planner functionality looks super boring!

It needs more color and a better design. Right now it is very boring and even adding a color to the tasks just adds a very tiny dot of color. Please improve.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Using an existing planner in Teams, comments are invisible

When adding a planner to a tab on a team channel in the Teams desktop app, any given planner task will not display the bottom section allowing you to make comments to a task. Neither will the task window show any existing comment history from tasks made from the web platform.

This is a huge problem to planning - that action history on a given task, is invisible.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Create Planner item from Thread

It would be great if there was an easy way to take a thread, and turn it into an item on a Tab, such as Planner. Where we are building a 'helpdesk' team channel with our tickets pouring there (please also see my threading of connector webhook updates request) it would be great to be able to pull the threads into planner and keep track of them there. It would also be great if planner updates would then reflect back to the channel, and where the planner items being updated were created from threads, said updates would occur back in…

138 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add personal planner

Have the ability to add a personal planner / to-do list embedded within Teams application.

118 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    we have this!  ·  Suphatra responded

You can integrate Microsoft Planner or Trello as a tab in any channel in Teams. Just click the little + sign in your channel’s tabs section, and choose Planner or Trello from the pop-up window.

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Planner Tasks - Start/End Date Picker

When date and time format is set to "English (New Zealand)", the Start and End date picker sets the date incorrectly.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add the ability to export tasks added in Planner, so one can have an offline overivew of taks and their status for reporting

As of now i am able to use the App to create tasks and assign them to people and have a visual kan ban board. People are able to see their own tasks in Planner. However for reporting, i do not appear to have any ability in the app or in a web browser to extract the tasks for reporting purpose.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve Planner activities assigning by multiple members

It will be amazing if you guys include multiple assignees in activities on Planner.
    It will also be a good improvement if you add the option of including external members for colaboration.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Office 365 Planner Link

It would be nice to be able to click on a button that takes you to the overall view for an individual for assigned tasks. As it is now designed I have added a Planner Tab to one of my projects, but I can only see tasks related to that project. This is good, but it would be even better if I could easily switch to the multi-team view of all my Planner tasks across all teams. To do this now I need to open a separate office 365 web browser and login to Planner to see all my tasks…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. alternative solution for headphones

I guess every gamer has faced the headset crash, Or the headset has stopped working , as we all know it is a common problem , But Microsoft has develpoed a jack where you can use your headphones instead of a headset, Unfortunately not all headphones work as a mic so you can chat with your friends. As a matter of fact the apple headphones donsn't work as a mic, And I think if Microsoft can develop the Console so we can use the apple headphones as a mic and headse that would be a great advantage ..

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Planner: Filter by color

As the colors in Planner are referred to different labs, it could be nice to have the possibility of filter by colors.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Intégrer un onglet PLANNER

Bonjour,
    Pourquoi est-ce que la création d’onglets à partir de sites internet ou encore pour planner a été supprimé !?
    C’est vraiment très dommageable !!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please, make it possible to move a Task from one Chanel to another Chanel, not only from one Bucket to another Bucket.

For instance, we use a separate Chanel for Leads/Prospects, another Channel for (planning of) External Work, yet another for Internal Work.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base