Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. shift activities and Planner task integration

Shifts are created for teams. And so is planner.

Currently, supervisors are able to assign activities to team members in shifts. But there is no way to track the status of those activities.

The best way to achieve this is to integrate shifts activities with planner tasks or better replace activities with tasks. So inside the shift, when you create an activity, you are in fact creating a planner task that is automatically assigned to the person(s) who the shift is assigned to. People who work on this activity can mark is as complete when the activity is completed. So…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Creer plus de possibilité d'étiquettes dans planner avec changement de couleur possible

ajouter d'autres possibilités d'étiquettes avec possibilité de changer les couleurs des étiquettes . ajouter une possibilité de tri des étiquettes

91 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Delete personal plannes tasks

Hello,

currently there is no possibility to delete personal (not in team-channels) added plans / lists. If i open the app "planner" standalone and create a new list or plan i cant delete it...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. recover team planners

I just copied a team planner. upon deleteing the new planner i lost the original plan!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. TASKS/PLANNER | Task linking, Assignable subtasks/checklists, dependencies

Hi there,

I am a Teams power user and a huge fan of its evolution over the last few years.

I've been waiting impatiently for Tasks (the new Planner) to be rolled out and it is indeed a great step forward to finally having Planner & To Do in one place. Well done!

What would propel Tasks (a.k.a Planner, for the nostalgic ones) back on the map of great task management tools would be the following developments:

TASK LINKING
    The possibility of different tasks/subtasks within a plan to be linked to one another.

RECURRING TASKS
    Possibility to set recurring tasks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. combine multiple planners

Combine multiple planners for comprehensive view of what tasks employees are assigned.
    I have multiple Teams (corporate level and site level). In the site level team, I have multiple channels set for each location. Each site location channel has their own planner where they submit documents to be reviewed and approved. Corporate staff are assigned to each task in the different channels. I would like to be able to have a comprehensive view of all planners so I can see how my corporate staff is responding to field requests. it will allow me to monitor my team and their performance…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Task Labels or more Statuses

Add the ability to set Labels on Tasks in the new Tasks (To Do+Planner) app in Teams as we can against tasks in Planner.

Labels would allow users to define different statuses of tasks (ie. Waiting, Raise in Next Meeting etc.), different groups or various other classifications to keep their personal tasks more organised.

Alternatively if the To Do tasks which now sit in the Tasks/Planner app were changed to work as the Planner tasks do then this would provide a more consistent feel when managing tasks and allow me to view my own tasks in buckets with labels etc.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add recurring tasks to Planner

Add daily, weekly, monthly, and annual recurring tasks to Planner within Teams.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Notifications about comments in Planner tasks

I would like to get a notification if a team member comments on planner tasks that I am assigned to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pop put apps like Planner/Task and editing the documents to a new window

Pop put apps like Planner/Task and editing the documents to a new window

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Within planner task be able to assign people by checklist

There is a checklist feature to add sub Tala within a task. Would be nice of these sub tasks can also be assigned by person.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. See a calendar of all plans in the Planner app

I have multiple plans for a team, I'd like to see a calendar view (and list view) of all the plans, to look for conflicts.

Currently the workaround is to create yet another plan (manually) and add all the tasks from your plans in it. But it creates conflicts (double alerts for users, you need to manage twice as many plans).

Adding another tab "overview" could do the job perfectly

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Teams planner - add 'Export to excel' feature, for 'List' view of tasks.

Teams planner - add 'Export to excel' feature, for 'List' view of tasks.can print or share the tasks we've done for the week.
    If I go to the completed 'LIST' of tasks, the text is all strike-through, so can't even take a screen-shot to send as it isn't easy to read.
    Thanks amigos!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In the planner app you should have a search function - by task, subject header or line item etc.. you constantly have to look at all tasks n

In the planner app you should have a search function - by task &, subject header or line item etc.. currently you constantly have to look at all tasks to find what you want.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Planner Comments Integration to Teams Chat

Currently, Planner Comments work by sending emails in the back end. That's fine, but since we're moving away from emailing and towards Teams, let's integrate that backend using a Teams chat instead. The email integration has merit, but it's wonky, many people don't understand how it works and remove the group email when responding, and it doesn't always seem to work.It would be much more natural to use a Teams chat for comments than email.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Planner overview of all tasks

We are managing a lot of Projekts in one team. We have different Channels for the Projekts an everyone has its own Plan for Tasks.
    Me as a team leader wants to have an overview of all task.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. have a reminder function like Slack does

type a reminder into any chat with topic and when to remind. reminder will only show for you unless you tag someone else... like the reminder function in slack ;)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show week number in Planner

It can be a great idea to see week number in Planner, as it is a base for scheduling today.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. planner app schedule "Assigned to me"

Hi team,

I have been very well using Planner app upon Microsoft Teams. Especially the Schedule tab that looks like a calendar on each plan seems to be highly useful, but not displayed in "Assigned To Me". do you have any plan for it?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add polling feature

Add polling feature to Planner or somewhere else in Teams like maybe a new polling app.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base