Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Suchfunktion in MS Team Wiki

Es sollte eine gesonderte Suchfunktion in der Wiki App geben so können Einträge schnell gefunden werden. Aktuell sucht man mühselig nach den richtigen Einträgen.
    So ist das Wiki nicht wirklich effektiv nutzbar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How do I convert Lotus Notes from NSF to PST

Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook are two popular email client in mail communications. Users may need to switch from Lotus Notes to Outlook under certain circumstances. Because it is not possible to open NSF files directly in Microsoft Outlook, it is necessary to convert Lotus Notes files to PST format.

Let us begin the manual Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion now that you have a better understanding of the NSF to PST conversion process:

1. Lotus Notes is launched and opened.
    2. Locate the NSF files you wish to convert. Click the “Open” button.
    3. Go to the "File" menu and select "Export."
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let Teams wiki be displayable on SharePoint Site and in a dedicated Wiki app

Microsoft always has a problem with competing features/services, enter the Teams wiki. I admit that editing in Teams wiki is much more desirable than in the old SharePoint wikis for newcomers to M365. That being said, they are siloed in their Channels and don't show up anywhere else. As far as I am concerned, Teams wikis and the SharePoint wikis should merge and be one in the same. Wiki pages created in a channel should be searchable and viewable on the Sharepoint site. If not what is the point?

As an architectural Firm. we use the wiki to record milestones,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How do I convert an OST file to a PST in Outlook 2016

For computer users, Microsoft Outlook is the first choice. MS Outlook is a dependable email client. It is the most effective mode of communication for people all around the world. You may need to convert OST files to Outlook pst formats for different purposes. It has a lot of features, such as a task manager, contact manager, and calendar.

There are many reasons behind for convert OST to PST files; few are listed.

1. Data corruption may force us to convert OST to PST file format.
    2. A crash in Exchange Server, sudden system shutdowns, and server unavailability can result in data…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Save wiki page for use in other channels and other teams

We need to be able to save wiki pages for use on other/future channels and teams. A well-developed wiki page should be able to be re-used when it applies to a different team or on a different channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Does your child need preschool?

Do you think that your child should be prepared for school and start teaching him from an early age? ( I'm talking about preschool and things like that )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Patio Furniture

My old furniture has deteriorated over time.
    I am looking for cheap and high quality furniture for my terrace

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wikis in Teams Should Support MAILTO Hyperlinks

When editing a wiki page (commonly used for overview or contact information), you can't currently put mailto hyperlinks. You currently get a message saying it is an invalid URL.

Mailto (email address) hyperlinks should be supported.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How to Convert NSF to PST Free with NSF file Converter

eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter, which is an extraordinary software that comes with some amazing features for making NSF file conversion. It is able to convert NSF files to various unique file formats like- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCard, CSV, MBOX, etc. Users can try its free demo version that supports to make the conversion of NSF files with selective 25 items from per folder.

Steps to Convert NSF to PST:-

• Firstly, download the free trial version of eSoftTools NSF file Converter
    • Open this software on your computer.
    • Now click on the Select NSF file button to select NSF file…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Do You Wear Your Hearing Aids to the Dentist or Not

I have a regular 6-month dental checkup coming up in the next month or two (my first since getting my first ever HA’s) and I was wondering if it’s a good idea to wear my HA’s while getting my teeth cleaned. Was thinking that the hygienist wears a mask to avoid breathing aerosols and a slight amount of splatter falls down on the glasses that they give me to wear. While lying reclined in a dental chair, it seems like my HA mics would mostly be pointed away from such stuff and maybe not susceptible to any aerosols?

I first…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Move sections across pages in Teams Wiki

When I build out a “section” on a Wiki “Page”, sometimes it would be really handy to be able to move that section to a different page.

Currently I don’t believe you can do this, so u need to copy paste and create a new section. This is okay if you are doing a single section, but if you are moving many in an attempt to re-organize many pages that have gotten out of control... this is a lifesaver and productivity god-send.

I know my personal wikis often benefit from grooming and re-structure. Let alone teams that have many contributors.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Coronavirus vaccine viability ratings

Pfizer-BioNTech
    The gold standard. Didn't take any money from Uncle Sam and still charges less than his competitors. The shareholders are furious.

Sputnik V
    $10 for a dose with 90+%effectiveness? Yes, comrades. The only thing that keeps it from S is that it is not based on mRNA.

Novavax
    This one looks promising. Relatively easy to store and effective against the Europoor strain. It's also very cheap and has a cool name.

Art Nouveau
    The most mediocre of the COVID vaccines. This is what your boomer parents get. Moderna got a bunch of ******** from the US, and she still…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Wiki (Teams) could be changed to OneNote - or at least has the basic OneNote features

Wiki has poor feature to work in Teams. My suggestion is to include OneNote instead Wiki, it means the same basic feature from OneNote or entire OneNote.
    I can't use Wiki to include meeting minutes for instance, they have basic features.

If I need to attach any document, I need to include the link of document, instead paste the document, like I'm able in OneNote.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Export NSF to HTML

The eSoftTools NSF File Converter Somakes it simple to convert IBM Notes NSF files to HTML. During the migration, the utility facilitates the Export emails with attachment and email formatting. The conversion can be done in simple steps by usiing Lotus Notes. The application Export Lotus Notes NSF file to HTML, EML, EMLX, MSG, PST, vCard, CSV, ICS, Gmail, YahooMail, and Office365.

Know More:- http://www.free.nsfpstconverter.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Wikiのトップにセクションを挿入できるようにしてほしい。

任意の位置にセクションを作成出来るようになっているのは、大変有り難いのだが、なぜか、トップにセクションを作成することが出来ない。トップにセクションを作成出来るようにしてほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to Repair Outlook PST data | PST Repair Tool

PST files, or Personal Storage files, are used by Outlook to store emails and other mailbox objects on the user's computer. PST files, like any other file, are vulnerable to corruption. As PST files become corrupt, emails and other mailbox objects become unavailable in Outlook. These types of inaccessibility issues will occur in Outlook, regardless of the Outlook version. It is not difficult to repair an Outlook PST data file. To repair the corrupted PST file, both manual and automated solutions are available. Microsoft's Inbox Repair Tool is a built-in tool for repairing the Outlook PST file. It is one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. WIKI: Add "Thumbs Up" functionality

If MS Teams Best Practices include using the "thumbs up" icons - to indicate something has been read (by someone), this functionality should be added to the WIKI.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. add a wiki export button

I think it'd be cool to have a wiki page export button. Maybe allow it to be exported as a pdf or a word doc. In the event that you need to share information with someone outside of the wiki, it would be very useful

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wikis: Add Keyboard Shortcuts for Formatting & Section/Page Management.

Please consider adding keyboard shortcuts to the wikis to create a new section, add a page, create bullet lists (like OneNote), and basic formatting. This would make wikis feel nimble and faster than full document creation or sorting thru the wide range of options available in OneNote.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Wiki in 1:1 and 1:many chats

Would be very useful to have a "Wiki" feature available in individual 1:1 chats and 1:many chats. Right now the only way to have this feature is to create a specific team

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base