Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. simultaneous language interpreter

Offer simultaneous language interpreter (person) for multiple languages thru the use of channels for Meetings and Live Events.

This has been offered in Zoom and it works great.

This is a must for multinational organization when we have multi-language audience and attendees can select the language they want to listen independently for what the speaker language is

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add spell check on chat and option to add words to your dictionary please

add spell check on chat and option to add words to your dictionary, please

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Teams Chat: SEND Messages in another Language!!

Hey guys,

I feel as this one should be a no brainer but not sure why it is not yet implemented.

Currently in teams you can translate messages in your language if someone sends you a message in a different language, BUT there is no feature allowing you to send a message in another language.

For example I want to write in English and R+Click and select an option to translate in French for example and send the French translation of my message to someone.

Currently we have to go to MS Translate website or G translate, type the message…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Choose transcription language

Let user choose the desired language(s) when starting transcription feature in the meeting. Teams language is often not the correct one. People may use Teams in English but speak another language or other way around.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display of names in Teams invitation mails

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams への招待メールの名前の表示について
    Display of names in Teams invitation mails

■Description(内容):
    現在、Microsoft Teams のチームへユーザーを招待した際のメールに "〇〇 さんによって *** チームに追加されました。" と表示され、〇〇 さんの部分が苗字ではなく名前で記載されております。
    日本では一般的に苗字で名乗ることが多いため、招待メールの表示を "苗字に変更する"または、"フルネームで表示する" などの変更可能なオプション機能の追加を要望いたします。

Currently, the mail sent out when inviting a user to a team shows “(name) has invited you to the team (team name)”, and the ‘name’ field shows the first name of the person sending the invite, not their surname.
    In Japan, it is convention to use surnames in most circumstances, so please add options to change the text in invitation mails to “Show surnames” or “Show full names”.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Aa

Ne dolaze mi uopće obavjesti (zadaća je u pitanju) moram ući u aplikaviju da bih vidjela. Pa bih željela ako je moguće da to popravite. Lp, i uhodan oatatak dana.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Translation tool

Can you add a translation tool in "live captions"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Teams search cannot fully recognize Thai character

When we try to search file names in Thai, the file cannot be searched. But if we search in Eng, it can be found. It seems Teams search cannot fully recognize Thai character which is very bad for Thai users' experience.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please reinstate the ability to change the date format. Not everyone in the world wants to use the American standard

Hi,

Please just reinstate this, changed it last week, but it has been removed this week? Come on guy/gals! It can be confusing to use multiple application with different formats for us mere mortals. thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Exchange EDB to PST Using EdbMails

EdbMails Exchange EDB to PST software is an effective solution for the conversion of Exchange mailboxes into PST file and also to recover the corrupted or damaged offline EDB files. It emerges to be an efficient solution against all kinds of Exchange errors.
    Recovers and converts Offline Exchange EDB to PST
    Recovers heavily corrupted Exchange mailboxes
    Recovers accidentally deleted Exchange mailboxes
    Provides complete preview of the Exchange mailbox items before conversion
    Supports conversion of Exchange EDB Mailboxes, Public Folders and Archive mailboxes to PST
    Supports to save Offline EDB in EML, MHT and HTML formats
    Recovers and exports entire mailbox…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Caption In Hindi-India

Add Caption In Hindi-India.. As a student of India I need Cations in Hindi during the Hindi class. As I cannot understand a word while the net speed is slow. The english translations seem quite weird and funyy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. sarebbe utilissimo poter avere i sottotitoli in italiano per poter rendere partecipi anche i colleghi con problemi uditivi.

sarebbe utilissimo poter avere i sottotitoli in italiano per poter rendere partecipi anche i colleghi con problemi uditivi.
    E anche una funzione che permetta di recitare il testo scritto in una chat in modalità vocale per permettere a chi ha problemi di vista di poter comunicare con persone con problemi di udito.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Option to disable auto correct

Give user options to disable auto correct, especially on teams app for phone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. During Teams call add option to mark a person as Interpreter.

Teams should provide an option to mark a person as Interpreter and assign a tag (Lang1 & Lang2) to that person. Other joining members can select the tag to listen interpreted voice for continues translation conversation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Teams should also provide auto translation setting for channels / team.

Since MS Teams is a collaboration tool and teams have to collaborate with multiple geographies like English Speaking having collaboration with Japanese or German etc.
    We have translate option (screen attached) for a post in a channel but it will be great if we have a auto translation setting for a channel for user.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. German 'Sie' in Chat overviews somewhat confusing

In the German version the overview of all chats shows the last message as 'Sie:...' if I was the last one to write something. 'Sie' can both mean myself ('you') as well as my female chat partner ('she'). So I'm always confused as to who wrote the last message. It would be nice if 'Sie' could be changed to 'Du' or, if you don't like that as it's not formal enough, to 'Ich'. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Languages ​​for using the OneNote and PowerPoint dictation features on Teams

Currently, the language for using the OneNote and PowerPoint dictation features on Teams is set to English (US) by default. Therefore, even if you change the language once, once you leave the file, the language setting will return to "English (US)".
    Therefore, we request an improvement in the function to set the changed language as the default language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. CC live captions

could be nice to have live captions in multiple languages.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base