Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Teams cannot handle multiple proofing languages

We would like to have the same feature of proofing languages as i.e. in Word. I would like to use German and English proofing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep captioning when minimized

If you minimize the Teams window, what remains is a talking head but the captioning goes away. Put differently, you don't seem able to make the talking heads go away and keep the captioning.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Captions

being able to scroll back through the captions

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Date format in Icelandic

Please correct the date format when the language Icelandic is selected. Currently, it is in MM/DD format, please change the date format to DD/MM/YYYY. People who speak Icelandic do not use the US date format.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. American Sign Language Interpreter View

Please add feature to accommodate ASL interpreter in the meetings and live events.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Translate shortcuts

When using Teams in another language than English, shortcuts are not the same as in other Office products (e.g.: in the Portuguese version of Word, Excel, etc, the shortcut for bold is "Ctrl N", not "Ctrl B". Meanwhile, in Teams, the shortcut for bold is "Ctrl B", no matter the language. That's quite annoying since you have two different shortcuts for the same command.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Better spell check suggestions

Your spellcheck suggestions are literally the worst. Why not use the one that the other Office apps are already using which are the best in the industry

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. مرسله خاص

مرسله خاص

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Italian subtitles

subtitles in italian

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Spell Checker... let's have the same as other Office apps !

What can't Teams have the same Spelling & Grammer sub-system that the other Microsoft Office apps ?....

The Spelling & Grammer is so much better ( Dictionary, auto correct, suggestions, everything... ) in MS Word... so let's have the same in Teams please.... !!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Captions for Spanish, i'm deaf

I am deaf , i'm from Spain and I frequently use teams for work meetings. I have seen that English subtitles are already available. I need subtitles in Spanish, it urges me more because I use it more in teleworking due to the COVID-19 virus situation.
    Thank you, I await your news.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Deutsche Untertitel

Die Untertitel in Teams Besprechungen sind bisher nur auf Englisch. Für den Deutschen Unterricht wäre es von Vorteil, wenn man hier zwischen verschiedenen Sprachen wählen könnte - z.B. Deutsch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Добавьте поддержку русского языка и проверку орфографии для него

В версии для PC отсутствует проверка орфографии, в то время как в web версии она есть. Почему ?? Исправьте это

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Could the closed caption feature automatically be transcribed into a word document?

In the event that our clients forget what they said, we can kindly remind them using transcripted closed captions from our teams meetings

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. integrate an active language translator.

integrate an active language translator to allow for natural communication between colleagues in different countries. This would improve operational efficiency and make MS Team much more useful across language barriers.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Improve the closed captioning of Microsoft Teams meeting for Deaf/Hard of Hard of Hearing

When the close captioning is engaged, indicate who is speaking and what they say. The captioning runs together. Here is an example of what it looks like on Google Meets.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. English UK and not English USA

Please can you add an option to change from USA English to UK as the system constantly asks me to correct my English spellings.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Inclusivity Filters on Teams

This is an option on Word, so Microsoft has the 'program'. Let users choose to enable the Inclusivity Filters (so it flags items like spell check does) on Teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base