Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate AutoCorrect with Microsoft Teams

Please integrate the AutoCorrect from Microsoft Office to Microsoft Teams. It will enhance the overall experience as user will be able to avoid typo with autocorrections and will be used some shortcuts developed for personal usage.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fixes for the “Usage report”

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    "使用状況レポート" に関する改善要望
    Fixes for the “Usage report”

■Description(内容):
    下記 2 点の改善を希望します。

1. "使用状況レポートの各項目の数値カウントについて明確なロジックを記載している公開情報の提供を希望する"

2. 下記公開情報の "レポートを解釈する" 項目内の項番 7 にある説明文に関して "予定外の会議" など解りづらい表現が多いため、"今すぐ会議" や "グループチャット"など Microsoft Teams アプリ上の表示に準じた内容に変更を希望する"

タイトル:Microsoft Teams ユーザー アクティビティ レポート
    アドレス:https://docs.microsoft.com/ja-JP/microsoftteams/teams-analytics-and-reports/user-activity-report

Please fix the two issues below:
    1. Add clear publicly available information on the logic driving the numerical count of items in the usage report
    2. In the article below, under the “Interpret the report” section, there are a number of difficult to understand items in part 7 such as “Unclassified meetings”, so please change it to match “Meet now”, “Group chat” etc. terminology used…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the ability for Microsoft Teams to use my custom dictionary.

Currently no option to add words into custom dictionary in the Teams app or utilize the words I've already added.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CC live captions

could be nice to have live captions in multiple languages.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Support for multiple dictionaries for spell check

Teams desktop app (specially Linux version) should support multiple dictionaries for spell check independent from GUI language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Voice to text feature in Teams

Can you add a "dictate" or "voice to text" feature to Teams?

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sous-titres en français

Notre bibliothèque dessert des personnes malentendantes et pour les activités d'animation que nous offrons en virtuel, avec Teams , il serait bien de pouvoir avoir des sous-titres en français. Pour le moment, ils ne sont disponibles qu'en anglais

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Language interpretation add-on or integrated feature, to enable multilingual meetings and events with ‘live’ conference interpreters

If you create ‘virtual interpreting booths’’ in videocalls, users could also organise their multilingual meetings in MS Teams, with their trusted conference interpreters. This feature exist in ZOOM and is very popular (both for interpreters and end users), but for lots of good reasons, many users would rather not switch to ZOOM and stay on their trusted MS Teams platforms
    Reallly, there is à big market for you, if you would integrate such a language interpretation feature in your web conferencing platform. As a freelance conference interpreter, owner of àn interpreting agency and professor at the KUL university in Belgium…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Real time text / speech translation for chats and calls

Nice feature for teams would be to have real time translator (text and speech) so that any body can write in national/ regional languages of their personal comfort but output is always in one common language / professional language

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Teams should also provide auto translation setting for channels / team.

Since MS Teams is a collaboration tool and teams have to collaborate with multiple geographies like English Speaking having collaboration with Japanese or German etc.
    We have translate option (screen attached) for a post in a channel but it will be great if we have a auto translation setting for a channel for user.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. capability of live translation from any language to others

I am an Expats and we use Teams for any meeting now, which sometimes it involves mostly locals from my host country. When majority of the meeting attendants are local, they will conduct the meeting in their language instead of English, reason is most of them are not English fluent speaker, or can't speak English at all, then they will summarize to me later. It is totally OK for me. But it will be nice if Teams has the capability of live translations so that I can follow the whole meeting progress and give input & contribute to the meeting…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Languages/Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Live Translation Option for Team Meeting

It would be great to see a live translation option available in Team Meetings. It would be great help for multilingual team to have common understanding/takeaway even if people are speaking their native language. It would also help brain storming sessions across zones. Live translation could be directly feed into live captions ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. live captions from japanese to english

Please add an option to select the source language for the live captions, I participate at meetings held in japanese language but the translator is interpreting it as english, and the captions are useless when the source language is japanese.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Translation tool

Can you add a translation tool in "live captions"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I want to choose the proofing language per chat/channel

Our organization has people with different native languages (in different offices around the world). So we mostly communicate in English, which is therefore my language setting.
    But with my Dutch colleagues I like the chats to be in Dutch.
    It would be really convenient if I could set a chat/channel to a certain language from its context menu, which should then change the proofing while typing a message to that language.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Translation feature

From Lumiere Kabadi, Vodacom DRC.

Insert a translation option in the application that will allow users to select the language to speak and the language to listen. This will make this application even more interesting and will help users to participate effectively in multilingual meetings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Translation

Can we enable live captions to be automatically translated in MS Teams meetings? Since you already have MS Translator. Can you integrate it into Teams meetings? That would be simply awesome!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dictionary selection for spelling

Allow automatic language recognition as with other Office applications. Currently, only the language of the app is recognized.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Teams cannot handle multiple proofing languages

We would like to have the same feature of proofing languages as i.e. in Word. I would like to use German and English proofing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base