Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reporting on Video Calls

Please add ability report on video usage in calls, both internal and external.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Team's Voice Admin Portal so I don't have to use both Modern and Legacy.

Currently have to use the Skype Legacy admin portal to configure service #'s and users. I then have to go back and use the Modern portal to modify Resource Accounts and Auto-Attendants.
    I should only have to use the modern portal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. right click on the desktop app from task bar, sign in as different user, allow admin to fast troubleshoot desktop issue and share screen

imagine, when an onsite go to an end user windows desktop, and trying to troubleshoot any issue. When it come to a requirement to send screenshot or share screen, the onsite could temporary login as his teams and talk to L2/3 admin. Just like how private windows/incognito mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. organizer

Update reporting dashboards to include the following...

1 - Show Organizer count. For example, how many meetings have a user created. ( organized )

2- Show how many conf meetings users have joined. Currently, only shows how many 1:1 calls users have participated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sort by number of owners

When you go to admin center for teams and open the list for "Manage teams" you are not able to sort or filter the list by number of current owners. Usually go here to assign an owner to teams that doesn't have one. So either a filter function or a sort by when you click the column. (or both)

Note: Frustrating to have to scroll the list for every change. As it doesn't move you back to the position where you were when editing the team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Admin functionality to check the privacy relationships for each user

Users put so much effort to check the privacy relationships for their own, so it would be great if admins can check it via admin center or PowerShell.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Deploy new features as OFF by default in Microsoft Teams

When a new feature is deployed, it is ON by default. However, we would like to avoid the deployment of the new feature with less information. So, please deploy new features as OFF by default.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In the Online View opened when clicking at document no option to search is offered.

In the Online View opened when clicking at document no option to search is offered.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Chevron symbol to Drill open or close the Sub list of the Activity, Chat, Teams column to allow more visible room for Excel files.

Sub list of the Activity, Chat, Teams column to allow more visible room for Excel files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Email ID for every thread

I am using MS Teams from july 2018 and it was really great collaboration platform. Below are the few points which are blocking to use MS Teams 100%.

1. There should be separate email id for each thread we creat in the channel. I know that there is a email id for channel. if i want to give reply for specific subjected thread in channel there is no email id which is available now.

2.we can create MS Teams from O365 group and what ever channels we create in the MS Teams will reflect in O365 group as folders and vice…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. What if I don't want all my files I am working on shared with the team. Just some. not all

I would like to see something that would keep some files I am working on to be shared only to one person. and not be posted or opened by others. only the person I send a share document. like to CEO or HR, not to all staff.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Provide Admins With Permissions Control Before Rolling Out

Don't roll out a product like this to my organization without providing us with the tools necessary to administer it. Just allowing every user to create teams whenever they want may be acceptable in some places, but we have tight controls over creation of groups and naming conventions. It's ridiculous we had to use powershell in Azure AD to create a special security group so we could lock down users' ability to create groups.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When we began using this service we could hear an indicator there was an incoming call. We've checked our end and we're fine. PLEASE HELP!

Please fix the sound indicator on your system! There is no indication there's an incoming call. we have checked our end and everything is fine. It was working but is no longer. If this is not fixed we will be forced to abandon this system!!!!!
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How to migrate Outlook (PST) to Windows Live Mail (EML) file format?

Outlook to Windows Live Mail Converter Tool This software converts Outlook PST files to Windows Live Mail EML file format. Data migrated from Outlook PST can be easily imported into Windows Live Mail. This tool supports Windows 8/10 / XP / Vista (32/64 bits). Users can download the free edition of the Outlook Software to Windows Live Mail Converter to analyze the work process of the Software.

For more information, visit here: - https://www.spikevare.com/outlook/windows-live-mail/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sincronización

Debería preguntar si queremos sincronizar mediante ventana emergente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow Blocked Phrases in Group and Team Names

Currently using the Azure AD Groups Blocked Words functinality we can upload a list of blocked words, however in an academic environment this poses challenges as only restricting words is not enough. For example, if we include the phrase "pie hole" this will block both pie and hole, which doesn't allow for much flexibility in naming restrictions. Allowing for phrases would give us more power to limit potentially offensive Teams creation, while still giving our students the opportunity to create Teams as they need.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Display the user account I am using and give a quick-pick list to change accounts.

The title says it all. "Display the user account I am using and give a quick-pick list to change accounts."

This ties with the number 1 and 4 most votes below. We need to work with multiple organizations/TEAMS.

Most interesting, this suggests that many of us are paying for multiple 365 accounts. Frankly that is frustrating as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base