Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 불편한점

알림을 눌렀을때 체팅방 자체가 뜨지않고 그 작성한 사람의 것만 뜨니까 다시 팀을 눌러서 방을눌러서 찾아 들어가야하는게 불편해요.. 알림을 눌렀을 때 해당하는 개인 채팅방이라던지 팀방이라던지로 바로 연결되어 들어가면 좋겠어요..
    또 가끔 알림이 제대로 울리지않아 난감할 때가 있습니다..
    앱에 들어갈때도 비밀번호나 지문인식 등으로 보안이 되면 좋겠습니다.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Controls and Knobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add settings to wiki

Members of a Team can delete Pages and Sections in the wiki.
    They can also reorganize the order.

It would be good to have some settings for Wiki, if you want to enable this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Controls and Knobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The message text of the usage guideline when creating a team

I would like to customize the message text of the link to the usage guideline shown when creating a team in Microsoft Teams by setting a value on UsageGuidelinesUrl in Azure AD. Currently, this message cannot be changed from the default.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Option to disable VOIP Feature to bypass Middle east Mobile service providers VOIP Block

Adding an Option to disable VOIP Feature to bypass Middle east Mobile service providers VOIP Block

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make E-mail notification of Microsoft Teams be sent to users who have never signed in to Microsoft Teams

Users who have not signed in to Microsoft Teams don’t receive a notification for @mentions. It would be a burden for us to inform users to sign in to Microsoft Teams in advance.
    I would request you to make the notification for @mention to be sent to users who haven’t signed into Microsoft Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make Teams search so you can see both sides of the Conversation for Admins

When I do a search for a users supervisor I need to be able to see both side of the conversation in teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. No autoload nor mail notifications

Don't make it automatically load when I turn on my PC. Also I don't want to see New Mail notifications that take up 1/4 of my screen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Global Id in people info box

Good morning,
    Chat enables to create groups and to access in one click the people Location, Position, Email and Telephone. Just great. One thing that we often need is the Global ID of the guys for SAP, ReadSoft or other apps; would it possible to integrate the Global Id into the Chat info Box of each guy? It would avoid moving to MySealed, searching the guy, or even worse to move to a summary in excel that too many people are creating. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why is it so hard to see who is in my MS Team? It seems impossible to find any button that tells me who is in the group

Why is it so hard to see who is in my MS Team? It seems impossible to find any button that tells me who is in the group.There should just be a button on the left side called 'members'

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MS Teams opens at my Startup; This started last week; I do not want this to happen; MS Teams is not in the Start menu.

Stop MS Teams from opening when I start my computer. It is not in my Start Up menu. It started last week after a Microsoft update. Help!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Teams Created Date in new Manage Teams Dashboard in Admin Centre

It would be really useful to have the Created Date property added to the new Manage Teams dashboard. This would help with reporting on Teams activity, and help when creating Teams archiving rules.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi guys! Tell me how to change the email address of the administrator who registered the company?

Hi guys! Tell me how to change the email address of the administrator who registered the company?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Remove user from Teams when turning off the feature

we have some users that use more than one email account but different domain. ie user@company1.com, user@company2.com
    when someone from the company tries to chat from within Teams, that person sees both accounts but is not sure which one to use.
    i disabled the Teams feature from Admin center from the specific users but they still appear in Teams. what else needs to be done?
    also some users that do not have license appear in Teams as well. how to remove those?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Single sign on on top of single sign on

Im an IT admin on a school.

We got a single sign on system, to access all danish education platforms.

But we cant get this single sign on to Teams. You will ALWAYS have to sometime write your Office365 email, to log in.

Teams got a ton of features, but comon. This single sign on, on top of Office365 own single sign on is SO mandatory for educations to start REALLY enjoy specific apps in the Office365 enviroment.
    We are stuck in limbo..... I just WONT educate 700 users in the need for using the Office365 email, while ALL other…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  IT Pro - Controls and Knobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Admin Center Additional and Glitch

In the Teams & Skype Admin Center you need to be able to search for a user and see every team the user is a member of. Currently you would have to go into every single team.

Also I noticed under Teams-->Manage Teams, not all my teams are listed. This is alarming.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Administrator channel connectors via PowerShell

It would be great to be able to add/remove connectors from channels via powershell. This would help with automation on a large migration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add an 'Undo' Action in the Member Permissions Section - I accidentally made myself a Member and can't change it.

Add an 'Undo' Action in the Member Permissions Section - I accidentally made myself a Member and can't change it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base