Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customizeable Questions for Rate my Call

Want to have the popup after a meeting to rate the call be customizeable. We want to be able to ask different questions, especially when trying to troubleshoot issues that arise.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Controls and Knobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. By having settings

Make it so that there are desktop notifications for everything please bill gates

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Controls and Knobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Federar teams con S4B onpremise

No todos los usuarios tienen Office 365, pero si todos tienen S4b onpremise, si quisiera usar Team, necesito saber si se puede integrar ambas plataformas.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Feature controlling to create teams in Microsoft Teams

It would be very convenient if Microsoft Teams has a feature to control creating teams, instead of Azure AD connected Windows PowerShell to perform this by admin. Currently, this could be done only by using PowerShell and Azure AD Premium P1 license is required.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. After syncing a Team Site's documents to windows file explorer, it was discovered that if you add a directory in windows file explorer that

After syncing a Team Site's documents to Windows File Explorer, it was discovered that if you add a directory in Windows File Explorer that it will sync to the Sharepoint Site for the Team Site but not to the Team Site Online or Desktop Program. The Team Site Channel must be added manually even though it already exist in Windows File Explorer and on the Sharepoint Site for the Team Site.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Teams and Skype need to link

Make the availability the same between Skype and Teams on one tenant.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  IT Pro - Controls and Knobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Egofeed

I want Microsoft Teams to have a function for ego feed where you can specify words that will make it pop to your attention on your desktop.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hide mailbox function

We should be able to hide mailboxes from showing up in Teams after exchange integration so they are not searchable and folks don't try to contact them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Let me turn off the thing. I don't want it to autostart every time I boot the PC. I hate MS products for that very reason.

Think before you send out some worthless software. Who in their right mind wouldn't want control over the app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  IT Pro - Controls and Knobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Rename O365 Group but not the Team

Given an existing Team, would like to rename the underlying O365 Group, email address etc.to adhere to a naming convention.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. whole organisation onedrive and viewing of teams

I'd like to be able to create a whole organisation Team for a school with about 150 staff. I can do this. However I want to do more with it.

The reason why I'd like to do this is to create a place where documents can be stored. I understand there are ways to do this directly through share point, but I'd like my staff to be using Teams as an entry portal into sharepoint. That way my staff have a consistent program to use that they can become familiar with.

So far this is all doable.

Here is the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can we have some simple tip videos posted on youtube.

Hi Teams is fab! It has so much and I suspect it will carry on growing. To help our users could you create some short tip videos into youtube please

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Microsoft Teams creates a new email "group" for each.

Our district has turned off the Teams application because of the fact that it creates a new email within our @domain.org. Teams would be a great addition to our district's platform since we use Microsoft for everything else. However, since there is a new email created for each new Team, we cannot use it. In a district of over 5,000 teachers (alone), this is a deal breaker for our network team. Any chance we can disable the TeamName@domain.org feature or opt for creating a Contact Group instead?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add more tools to IT Pros Support

I think I cannot load the user to create the Teams team or channel. If you can add more PS or admin tools, this can easily monitor at admin side.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. various authorisation profiles

Hi,
    I need various authorisation profiles:
    Admin should be able to add and delete teams and channels.
    Users should not. They should only be able to work within a channel and team, however not have the option to either create teams nor channels.
    Is there a way to tackle the authorisation much like in SharePoint?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I can't find a way to make another user owner...not after he/she has been added as a user.

I can't find a way to make another user owner...not after he/she has been added as a user.
    There seems to be no way of administrating the users, drop users, promote or demote.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. right click on the desktop app from task bar, sign in as different user, allow admin to fast troubleshoot desktop issue and share screen

imagine, when an onsite go to an end user windows desktop, and trying to troubleshoot any issue. When it come to a requirement to send screenshot or share screen, the onsite could temporary login as his teams and talk to L2/3 admin. Just like how private windows/incognito mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Admin functionality to check the privacy relationships for each user

Users put so much effort to check the privacy relationships for their own, so it would be great if admins can check it via admin center or PowerShell.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.