Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add support for PDF presentations

The same way as we can actually presenting PowerPoint files, we want to be able presenting PDF files.

Note: This can be workaround of idea "Add support for Keynote presentations".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OLM to MBOX Converter for Mac

OLM to MBOX Converter for Mac OS restores all emails, contacts, calendars and other data from Outlook for Mac (OLM file) and export to MBOX files. Further, you can import all mbox files emails and all other data into Mac Mail App, Thunderbird and other mbox file supported email clients for mac or windows.

This OLM File converter can convert Outlook OLM file to more email and text files formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, PDF, etc. You can also use this tool to import emails from the Outlook olm file into Office 365 & Gmail/G Suite.

Learn…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mac spotlight does not move focus to Teams when in full screen mode

I use spotlight (Alfred) to switch between Apps. This does not work for Teams when it is in full screen mode (it works for all other apps). Can this be addressed? Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. While working within the Files Tab and creating 'native' files (Word. Excel, OneNote, etc) enable spellcheck.

While working within the Files Tab and creating 'native' files (Word. Excel, OneNote, etc) enable the ability to spellcheck.If you open that file in the native application it will spellcheck the file but bot while you create it in Teams,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. So many clunky bits...

On some levels it's a great app, on others, it's so clunky that it's like looking at something that's in Beta development.

1. In the calls section, when you click on the three dots to add a contact to an existing group you get an additional pop-up window (Add to contacts). However the cursor at this stage is not automatically activated in the 'Type a name' box so you have to click on this before you start to type.
    2. When you have contacts in a group they appear as, Photo, Name, Job Title, Connection Status and then two icons for phone,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fix The Problem for Sharing Screen inside Teams on MACOS BigSur. It freeezes when trying to see which screens you have available.

Check what is happening with your software. I can't share a screen. It freeezes when trying to see which screens you have available.

It doesn't work since your last update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Optimize Teams hardware resource consumption

Teams is using most of the Mac resources, often system hangs because of this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why does About always say "It was last updated on 6/22/19"?

Even though there are frequent updates, it continues to report this as the date of the last update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Use official screensharing API on MACos

Supposedly team is using a non-standard API to share screen, which causes e.g. muzzle to not work correctly. See this issue and please get in touch with the developer of muzzle: https://github.com/bdkjones/MuzzleApp/issues/76

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make it actually reliable. Apparently there’s a global issue with authenticator too. I still can’t get my MacBook to link up.

Can’t get my mac to connect with authenticator. Couldn’t get on teams today either and don’t get me started with Microsoft office!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Virtual background (including blur) no more available

What a disappointment! Worse, what a stupid decision, in the middle of a health crisis where everyone has to work at home in sometimes not ideal conditions, to remove such an important feature and not even leave an option to the customer. It is really a total lack of consideration (see : https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/908686-bug-reports/suggestions/40115269-blur-option-disappeared).

I'm using Teams (1.3.00.28778) on a MacBook Pro Retina mid-2012 with macOS 10.14.6 and Teams is the only application I'm using that can't offer me this functionality. Even Skype (from Microsoft!) offers it and works perfectly with this configuration, not to mention Zoom or Google Meet…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Manual method of MBOX to PST conversion

Manual method of conversion

This method ensures conversion from MBOX to PST; However, the user must have technical expertise in this method when dealing with sensitive data. Since direct conversion of MBOX file to PST is not possible, therefore, you need an intermediary like Eudora.

Install the Eudora.

Rename the concerned file by an extension “.mbx”

Go to “Application Data” > Tools menu > “Folder options” > “View” and select “Show hidden files and folders”. Now move the renamed file to the directory location: C:\Documents and Settings<user>\Application Data\Qualcomm\Eudora.

Open Eudora application and double-click the mbox file name this will accomplish…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. عادي تخلون المدرسه حضوري

عادي لو تخلون المدرسه حضوري لاني بالثنوي وابغا اعيش حياتي الثنويه مع رفيجاتي وامممم
    اي انا شاطره وجبت نسبه ٩٧
    ولكن فيه غشاشات مهم شاطرين ابدا ويغشون وجابو اعلا مني احس بقهر خلوها حضوري عشان معد احد يغش تكفون
    وشكرا ع المنصه تعبتو عليها والحين بروح اكمل اسوي الغدا واكبس الرز
    سويت لاهلي كبسه لحم يارب تعجبهم وبس والله الله يوفقني بهاذا الترم وانجح واجيب نسببه واروح ثاني ثنوي

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. "Reply with IM" in Outlook missing for Mac

We need parity for the Mac, we have this option on Windows - we need it ASAP on OSX.

"Reply with IM" in Outlook missing for Mac

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. macos permission overview

Hello,

Other applications will have a general page reviewing macos system access. TeamViewer does this beautifully. The GUI version is under System Preferences - Security and Privacy - Accessibility. For instance, we had to delay a meeting this morning because someone could not share their screen. This was an accessibility option and someone had to restart.

It would be ideal if it could query full disk access (for attachments), microphone, camera, screen recording.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Starting in background on mac os

Please add the "Start in background" for macos.

If you start up your computer in the morning and open everything I still want to focus on my work in e.g. terminal.
    Teams is the most annoying when starting up, trying to get the focus 3 times in a row until it is satisfied ...
    I want it to start up and be quite until I need it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. teams add-in for outlook 365

Hi there,
    I use outlook 365 on a mac - MacBook Pro mid 2014 running MacOS Mojave & I would like to be able to schedule a Teams call from the calendar - currently the add-in is unavailable in 365 even though as users we've been pushed to the 365 subscription based software

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fondos de pantalla

Me gustaría que los fondos de pantalla fueran animaciones ósea que se pueda descargar un video y ponerlo de fondo esto sirve para cuando uno esté en reunión con compañeros charlando

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base