Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display of the “Add required attendees” field on Teams meeting plans

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams 会議予約の [必須出席者を追加] 欄の表示について
    Display of the “Add required attendees” field on Teams meeting plans

■Description(内容):
    会議予約の [必須出席者を追加] 欄に "リソース メールボックス" を入力しても既定では検索候補として表示されない。
    初回時は、入力完了後に対象の "リソース メールボックス" が名前解決され、次回以降はメールアドレスまたは表示名などを入力することにより候補として表示されます。
    "リソース メールボックス" に関しても、出席者のユーザーと同様に会議予約の [必須出席者を追加] 欄に入力した際は既定で検索候補として表示されるよう機能の実装を希望します。

Even if “Resource mailbox” is entered into the “Add required attendees” field when planning a Teams meeting, no search candidates are returned by default.
    The first time, the target "Resource mailbox" will be name resolved after the input is completed, and from the next time onward, it will be displayed as a candidate by entering the email address or display name.

As for "Resource…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Status Message Custom Time Frame

Currently, Teams only allows for custom status messages to clear every half an hour e.g. 1pm - 1:30pm, 1:30pm to 2pm. This is too limiting.

For greater flexibility allow users to set custom times when status messages are to disappear. E.g. I'm taking a late lunch break that starts at 1:45pm and would like it to end at 2:15pm.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When a meeting is cancelled , user can´t remove notification from channel.

It would be useful if the notification from a cancelled meeting could be removed from the channel where the meeting where scheduled too.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Be able to see all your teams to-do lists in one place for time management

Be able to view all to-do lists so that you know what deadlines are coming up when you log in in the mornings.
    We use gantt charts too to track the progress of tasks for each team which we would love to be able to use on Microsoft Teams to improve our staff resourcing management. Ideally, we would be able to stack all the teams gantt charts too to give an overview of what's going on in the office.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be nice to be able to create Outlook Task from certain conversations in teams which derives in something to do personally.

It would be nice to be able to create Outlook Task from certain conversations in teams which derives in something to do personally.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Accept Personal External Meeting Invitation into Team Calendar

We use Teams for keeping organized internally when working on projects with external partners. Team members may receive invitations from outside meeting/event organizers and everyone on the team may need to be aware of the activity. My hack is to copy the event from my personal calendar to the team calendar, but this creates a second copy. When accepting the invitation, I'd like to be able to specify the team calendar in which the invitation should appear, ideally without creating a new instance of the event and not necessarily creating an instance in my personal calendar.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We need an overall project schedule

I am an Architect for a large architecture firm in Dallas, Texas.
    We need an overall project schedule that we can issue & progress thru with our team. This would be great if we could set milestones that would hit peoples outlook calendars as well.
    If this could work with "planner" as well, we can take large tasks, for the team, and break them out into smaller tasks for each individual. this would be very helpful.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Reminders to certain actions

Suppose you have action items which are repeatative and needs to be updated on a weekly basis, then the person who is responsible for the action gets a weekly reminder for completing the task.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Share an event in a Channel

It would be great to invite a channel to a meeting like in the one to one chat.

Also to be able to share an outlook invite/ event directly to a channel so they can add it to their calendar.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Meeting Hard Stop: Allow an option to end meeting automatically for everyone at the end time

When creating a Teams Meeting, in the scheduling options, include the ability to end the meeting for everyone at the scheduled end time. Probably a checkbox called 'hard stop' next to the end time or in a drop down of advanced settings near the start/stop, etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. delayed posting on Teams based on working hours of counterpart

For better work efficiency, ensuring your well-being (getting enough rest) is imperative.
    However, with the differences in Time zones, and with more flexible working hours considering work-from-home/telework set-up, it is highly likely that my working hours will be different from the working hours of my counterpart.
    I know that in Outlook, there is already a feature to delay arrival of your email depending on working hours of your counterpart.
    However, if there a similar feature in Teams?
    It's not only about not getting notifications. It's also about messages that could get burried because the post/message/mail arrived just at the last…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. scheduling posts in general

I would like to schedule on Sunday all my morning messages for the week to be displayed each weekday. For example, schedule a post to be displayed on Monday, then another one on Tuesday, etc. It's a pain that I have to go in each morning to post my morning message.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Set Delivery Options

Add a feature to allow users to set a send time for information that may be important but not enough to bother someone on a weekend. It would mimic the feature some text messaging set schedule settings phones have now or the delay delivery feature Outlook uses.

https://www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/schedule-text-message-android/

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a Team as an attendee in scheduled meeting

Allow us to select a team in the attendee box of a scheduled meeting. Its ridiculous that a program called Teams, which is integrated with scheduling meetings, cannot select a team to add to a meeting. It should have been the first function designed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. scheduling assistant for meeting scheduled by others

Would like to have scheduling assistant on meetings scheduled by others of which I am an attendee, just like Outlook. That helps me to quickly see others availability for moving meetings and scheduling other meetings.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Schedule as a Team Mailbox in MS Teams

We have a dedicated Scheduling team with multiple mailboxes for different projects/customers, etc. Each have their own Shared Mailbox, i.e. - Scheduling - XYZ customer. In MS teams we can't see the ability to send meeting invites from this team for our consultants/sales staff, etc. Is there a way to scheduling meetings as the "Scheduling - XYZ customer" mailbox, sending to the people you're scheduling for and for this to be visible to all of that scheduling team?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Introduce 'import bank, and legal holidays'

Introduce 'import bank, and legal holidays'. This will help show when people may not be able to attend meetings, particularly when trying to set up meetings across international branches and users from other countries

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can you please make it so the organizer can see that a link has been sent. It is disconcerting to not see the meeting link.

When I send a meeting invitation, the link is inserted after the message is sent, but the I don't ever see the link. Can you make it so that the link shows up in my calendar as well. This would go some way to making sure that my invitees have received the meeting link.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. List pinned channels at the top of the "Select a channel to meet in..." drop down list

Quickly access pinned channel list when scheduling channel meetings via the teams calendar

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sending invites through Teams mobile application (Android, iOS, etc.)

Want to also schedule meetings through my smartphone using Teams. Removes the hassle of shifting from one application to another.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base