Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shcedule a Teams Meeting directly into a team

Need the Ability/Option to be able to specify which TEAM and Channel a TEAMS Meeting is creating is when scheduling from Outlook. - Having meetings in Teams is a great experience as the meeting, notes and IMs are all in the appropriate Team

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Schedule Issue?

Is there something wrong with the Shifts / Schedule at the moment? It's currently not visible in the application.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. One, Outlook app cannot add team meetings, the only option is skype, second, one can only share powerpoint files with the oth

One, Outlook app on android cannot schedule Teams meetings, the only option is skype, second, one can only share powerpoint files with the other participants when using the android Teams app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Microsoft Forms

With Microsoft Forms the is no way to schedule a quiz for a specific time. As a teacher I use forms as a quiz a.k.a testing proceedure online in my classroom. I can not schedule a test for a specific time other than every half hour. Google forms and classroom allowed you to schedule a specific time to allow you to precisely start and make a test available for students. Also, if using it on a educational platform the ability to mute students in specific teams from communicating with each other at all privately. To much accessibility to cheat while…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Time Out Allowances

In order to move over to Microsoft Teams Shifts we urgently need the ability to assign an allowance for each of the time off categories.

This is to ensure the manager and the employee understand how much time off balance they have. This is something which we asked for in Staffhub which went nowhere due to the app being discontinued.

We need to be able to set the allowances in days and hours to suit each team.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be nice to be able to create Outlook Task from certain conversations in teams which derives in something to do personally.

It would be nice to be able to create Outlook Task from certain conversations in teams which derives in something to do personally.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi There, is there a way of replicating the Staff Hub scheduler within Teams?

Is there any way Staff Hub can be used within Teams as the scheduler tab is very basic?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sending invites through Teams mobile application (Android, iOS, etc.)

Want to also schedule meetings through my smartphone using Teams. Removes the hassle of shifting from one application to another.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. planner

Whenever I want to add a date entry for a planner task - the first week of the day is Sunday. However in Denmark the first day of the week is Monday. Please make it an option to start the first week on Monday - like Outlook for example.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. OutlookからTeams会議を設定する場合、チャネルを指定出来るようにしてほしい。

Teamsから会議を設定する場合チャネルを指定出来ますが、Outlookでも同様に指定できるようにして欲しい。

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Accept Personal External Meeting Invitation into Team Calendar

We use Teams for keeping organized internally when working on projects with external partners. Team members may receive invitations from outside meeting/event organizers and everyone on the team may need to be aware of the activity. My hack is to copy the event from my personal calendar to the team calendar, but this creates a second copy. When accepting the invitation, I'd like to be able to specify the team calendar in which the invitation should appear, ideally without creating a new instance of the event and not necessarily creating an instance in my personal calendar.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Accept Personal External Meeting Invitation into Team Calendar

We use Teams for keeping organized internally when working on projects with external partners. Team members may receive invitations from outside meeting/event organizers and everyone on the team may need to be aware of the activity. My hack is to copy the event from my personal calendar to the team calendar, but this creates a second copy. When accepting the invitation, I'd like to be able to specify the team calendar in which the invitation should appear, ideally without creating a new instance of the event and not necessarily creating an instance in my personal calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Start a meeting without scheduling it

Make a meet now or start a meeting without scheduling it. This will be very important if you are to fully integrate with Skype as that is more of an instant system.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Is there any function to include Team's calendar in Microsoft Teams?

Is there any function to include Team's calendar in Microsoft Teams?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Integrate OneNote in/and Planner

1) It'd be great if OneNote notebooks/tabs/pages could be linked to planner tasks and/or buckets - that way you'd incorporate a reporting feature into Planner, which desperately lacks it

2) Even better, if OneNote tasks were bi-directional or fully integrated into Planner and also Outlook, that'd be a win.

3) Follow a "single piece of information stored in a single place" concept and enable cross-linking througout your other apps where appropriate.

As many users here said, there are many tools available, but there is a lack of a connection between them. Teams is a good tool, however ultimately needs to…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MS Bookings App for Teams (Channel)

MS Bookings seems like a fantastic tool for Internal Enterprises.

Some Cases:
    1) Book a Carwash
    We have an internal cash wash facility that is really great but it's not well used in general but then the poor gentlemen get overloaded with cars as the communication goes out. Internal bookings would work well to manage the time slots and booking.

2) Book Onsite Nurse: As above

3) Book Time with an internal Mentor

4) Book Time with the CEO / CFO / CMO / CDO / CXO

I can think of more. I think you'll think of even better use…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. We need an overall project schedule

I am an Architect for a large architecture firm in Dallas, Texas.
    We need an overall project schedule that we can issue & progress thru with our team. This would be great if we could set milestones that would hit peoples outlook calendars as well.
    If this could work with "planner" as well, we can take large tasks, for the team, and break them out into smaller tasks for each individual. this would be very helpful.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Need to be able to enter a task in teams and have the ability for it to have a recurring option

be able to enter a task in teams and have the ability for it to have a recurring option

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I need to be able to have to do dates that I enter in Teams to show up in my Outlook calendar

be able to have to do dates that I enter in Teams to show up in my Outlook calendar

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. add new feature

can you please add connectivity to same page or to add to the planner the ability to create scheduled recurrent tasks with custom reminders

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base