Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. See someone's schedule (availability) easily

I chat and have meetings with several people frequently, but it is a hassle to find their availability if I want to schedule a quick meeting. I have to create a meeting and use the scheduling assistant to find their availability. Could you make it so that if I click on their avatar/name in a chat I can see the times they are available in the next 24 to 48 hours so that I can call them (instead of scheduling a meeting)?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automatically find open block of time in scheduling assistant

Be able find, for example the first hour block of time that all attendees have available. (Instead of manually having to find it). Be able to set it to do this for required only or required and optional attendees.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ability to schedule twice per month meetings (ex. 1st and 3rd Tuesday each month)

We hold meetings twice per month. Would love the ability to schedule meetings 1st/3rd day of each month or 2nd/4th day of each month. We typically have the 5th day of the month without meetings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When clicking on "Meet now" or "Schedule Meeting"automatically populate members email for the channel

When clicking on "Meet now" or "Schedule Meeting" I want the required field to automatically populate the names of the people within that channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Teams needs an option like phonevite.

I would like to be able record phone messages, schedule a time for it be sent out, and send it to multiple people. I currently use Phonevite, but I would like to use Teams for this.

Best,

Loretta Gross

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make meetings scheduled and deleted from a channel also be deleted from attendees’ Outlook calendars

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    チャネルより会議をスケジュールし、該当の会議を開催者が削除した際に参加者の Outlook 上の予定表からも削除されるようにしてほしい。
    Make meetings scheduled and deleted from a channel also be deleted from attendees’ Outlook calendars

■Description(内容):
    チャネルより会議をスケジュールした際に、該当の会議がチーム内の Outlook の予定表に追加されますが、該当の会議を開催者が削除しても参加者の Outlook 上の予定表からは削除されません。
    個別ユーザーにて削除を行うのは手間がかかるため開催者が削除すると参加者の予定表からも削除されるようにしてほしい。

If you schedule a meeting from a channel, the meeting will be added to the team’s Outlook calendars, but even if the meeting is subsequently deleted it will remain in the Outlook calendars of attendees.
    Since it creates work for each user to have to delete these, please make meetings deleted by the host be automatically removed from attendees’ calendars.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Would it be possible to use Microsoft Teams as a tool for keeping track of employee login and logout times?

My Microsoft teams starts automatically when I log into my computer. I keep it open all day, and close it at the end of the day. Teams already lets us change our status when we go on breaks, or to meetings. Would it be possible to use Microsoft Teams to keep track of our employee hours? Even doing statistics to help us keep track of our employee's efficiency?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MS Live Event calendar updates

Dear Support Team,

Kindly requesting the ability to have control of MS Live Event calendar notification because at the moment, whenever we create an event and modify it, the event sends a new notification to the presenters and does each time there’s a modification.

The request is to have the ability like Outlook to only send notification to the users modified only and not to everyone.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. recurring live events

Make it possible to setup recurring live events in Teams Meetings.

Unlike a new meeting in Teams which you can repeat the schedule of, a "New Live Event (Preview)" cannot. Whilst it is then possible to setup a reoccurrence via Outlook Calendar of an existing live event, the duplicate meeting presents with an error "Microsoft teams does not support recurring live events. Contact the meeting organiser for help."

Members of a team want to hold a regular live event update without the hassle of setting up a meeting for each occurrence.

479 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

64 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How do i set everyone can

How can i set everyone able to bypass lobby on a permanent basis? Which means everytime i create an invite with MS Teams, it will be auto set that all (internal/external callers) able to by pass lobby.

If possible, please show me how. Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. scheduling posts in general

I would like to schedule on Sunday all my morning messages for the week to be displayed each weekday. For example, schedule a post to be displayed on Monday, then another one on Tuesday, etc. It's a pain that I have to go in each morning to post my morning message.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Clock for participants

Yes, if its possible to show a clock to show participants the time they have left for their intervention. And where the moderator could manage this clock.

Im Luis Giraldo Colombia Citizenship

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Scheduling requests

Managers of groups are not able to receive a notification by email or other method when an agent requests time off.

The only option currently is to check in the shifts requests section numerous times per day to see if an employee has requested off.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow a specified user or administrator to cancel recursive scheduled MS Teams meetings

As a school who rely on teaching staff scheduling their own MS Teams live classroom sessions, it is necessary for the management or an administrator to be able to cancel a Teams classroom session if the teacher is absent. Please can we have a feature that allows us to do this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Working Elsewhere" in Outlook shows as Unavailable in Teams Scheduling Assistant

When I am in Microsoft Teams Calendar and I schedule a new meeting, If I use "scheduling assistant", It shows unavailable for users that have Outlook marked as "Working Elsewhere". Maybe it would be useful to show working elsewhere instead of unavailable.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow meeting invites to have the lobby option of "people I invite from my company" like it is with Skype.

Allow meeting invites to have the lobby option of "people I invite from my company" like it is with Skype. This allows anyone invited on the invite to join automatically. Those that aren't invited, but are sent the link, are forced to wait in the lobby. This is a perfect feature for online interviews where there are internal and external candidates and we need internal candidates to wait in the lobby. This is currently not available with Teams.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Schedule a meeting with random days

It would be nice be able to schedule a meeting with random days. For example, I would like be able to schedule a meeting Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
    Currently I need to create two meetings to schedule within these days.
    Would be nice open the calendar and select the days to schedule.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Vacation Scheduler & In/Out Office

It would be nice to have an out of office scheduler to see your whole team and who is in the office or not.

Vacation Scheduler would be a great feature to see whos on vacation or away from the office.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base