Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scheduling Availability

When trying to set a meeting is it possible to see everyone's availability..even those outside your company? This is helpful for large groups.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a Team as an attendee in scheduled meeting

Allow us to select a team in the attendee box of a scheduled meeting. Its ridiculous that a program called Teams, which is integrated with scheduling meetings, cannot select a team to add to a meeting. It should have been the first function designed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Teams Meetings created to display as 'Free' (and other options available in Outlook like 'working elsewhere') instead of just busy

When creating a meeting from Teams, you could also decide whether this meeting will show you as 'busy', 'free', 'working elsewhere', and other options that are already available in Outlook.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A do not distrub button for when you're in meetings etc

I need a button for do not disturb as it is distracting when teams is constantly beeping during meetings etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Meeting links remain active after ending

Once I made a scheduled meeting for my team. After the end of a meeting in the MS-Team, the link is automatically considered disabled after a set time period.

However the link is not disabled which means that anyone can communicate through the link.

Even, it is able to connect before and after the scheduled time. This means that it is setting the wrong time for the meeting.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Schedule a meeting option in Android app, under group chat

Currently I can create a group chat in desktop Teams app. And in that chat stream, under Type a message text box, I see a way to schedule a meeting.

That same option is missing when I check in Android version of Teams app. :(

Why this inconsistent options between mobile and desktop versions??

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. equipment scheduling

Add equipment scheduling capability to the calendar or as a function of teams.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. List pinned channels at the top of the "Select a channel to meet in..." drop down list

Quickly access pinned channel list when scheduling channel meetings via the teams calendar

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Schedule a Meeting without Invites

As someone who needs to block off time in their Outlook calendar, I'd like to be able to do the same in Teams too. Currently, I cannot book a meeting through Teams without inviting someone to it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hi There, is there a way of replicating the Staff Hub scheduler within Teams?

Is there any way Staff Hub can be used within Teams as the scheduler tab is very basic?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Accept Personal External Meeting Invitation into Team Calendar

We use Teams for keeping organized internally when working on projects with external partners. Team members may receive invitations from outside meeting/event organizers and everyone on the team may need to be aware of the activity. My hack is to copy the event from my personal calendar to the team calendar, but this creates a second copy. When accepting the invitation, I'd like to be able to specify the team calendar in which the invitation should appear, ideally without creating a new instance of the event and not necessarily creating an instance in my personal calendar.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. you could add somhow the planned date and the real date on the tasks. the planned date must not be modified, or can be modified by the admin

we need to set a planned date. That date should not be modified or can be modified by some admin of the team. Plus, you could add the real date of finishing the task.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Future status

I would like to be able to set what my status will be into the future, namely a working from home status. Like a status scheduler for a teams channel.

Eg I want to be able to set that on Tuesday and Thursday next week I'm working from home, and then my colleagues can see that has been scheduled and make decisions about when they might set meetings or work from home themselves

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MS Teams Admin Portal Reports

MS Teams Admin Portal.

Would be great to be able to schedule user activity reports to download everyday and be sent to a email address and to get the reports 1 day old not 2 days old. Especially with Work From Home this is part of larger analysis my employer would like.

In a nutshell - Schedule MS Teams reports and be sent to a Email Address.

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Post Manager

Need to be able to schedule posts to be sent out on a specific day. Currently, what we are doing is submitting the post ahead of time, deleting the posts, then undoing the deleted post on the day we need it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. shareable on WhatsApp

Can you make the link for joining an MS Teams Call capable of being shared on messaging platforms such as WhatsApp?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. For Guests and outside parties, allow option for Guest to share their calendar details and make their calendar

For Guests and outside parties using Outlook, allow option for Guests to share their calendars and make their calendar available. This would greatly assist in scheduling meetings and being able to see calendars outside our organization.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Join after Organiser

Provide an option for organiser "join after the organiser starts/joins". Because some students are playing with this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base