Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Exchange EDB to Recovery Software

With eSoftTools Exchange EDB to Recovery Software, you can easily recover any lost or accidentally deleted Exchange Server database items (including emails, contacts, chats, inbox-items, sent box, outbox, notes, appointments, and more) from corrupted EDB files and export them to PST. There is no file size restriction for EDB file Conversion. with help of a simple graphical interface that makes it easy to use. This program allows you to export Exchange Mailbox objects from an EDB file to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and HTML formats. to satisfying you can download a free demo version of this software.

Get More:- https://www.esofttools.com/exchange-edb-to-pst-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NSF to Gmail Converter

Try out this one of the best applications, the NSF to Gmail Converter Software, which was recently released by the brand eSoftTools. It simply converts a Lotus Notes Database (NSF file) to Gmail file. This Best NSF to Gmail Converter Software has smart features include. it can Quickly convert NSF into different file formats, including PST, MBOX, EML, ICS, EMLX, MSG, Gmail, Yahoo, Zimbra, and Office 365.

Get Know More:- https://www.esofttools.com/blog/export-lotus-notes-email-to-gmail/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Restrict uploads of custom files to designated groups/user.

Allow for admin to control which groups are restricted from uploading particular files. This type of access control serves as risk prevention method when using Teams and OneDrive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to export Zimbra to Exchange Server

Try Zimbra to Exchange Server to export Zimbra to Exchange Server account. This tool allows you to directly export Zimbra file to Zimbra to Exchange Server and multiple file formats. This software also supports Gmail. G Suit, Google Drive, etc.

Read more: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/how-to-migrate-zimbra-to-exchange-server.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Como converter Zimbra para Office 365

Zimbra Converter é a ferramenta mais eficaz para converter Zimbra em Office 365 e outros formatos de arquivo populares, como servidor Exchange, PST, EML, EMLX, HTML e etc. O conversor Zimbra mantém a estrutura de pasta original. Este software suporta conversão de lote por vez. Este software mostra uma visualização gratuita do e-mail com anexo. Você pode apenas ativar este aplicativo em todas as versões do Windows, como 7, 8 e 8.1, XP, 10 e assim por diante.
    Leitura Mais: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/how-to-do-zimbra-to-office-365-imap-migration.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Open password protected 7zip file with password

Last week I used eSoftTools 7z password recovery software to open password protected 7zip file with password. It provided me with three methods to recover the password that are brute force attack, mask attack, dictionary attack. First I used the free version of “7z password recovery software. When it showed the starting three characters of the lost password, I was satisfied and I purchased the software and it recovered my password in few minutes.

Read More - Open password protected 7zip file with password https://www.esofttools.com/blog/how-to-open-password-protected-7zip-file/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Keep link while allowing us to replace a file with another

I come from the Google for Workplace world, and there was a functionality there which was much appreciated.

I used to distribute or mention a specific link to a file across different places in the organization, for example Intranet, Knowledge Articles, Emails, etc.

In Google I was able to simply replace the file for another while keeping the original link intact, so everyone would find whatever updated content I uploaded in a newly formatted document with different content if needed but through exactly the same link.

This would be quite useful to have in Ms. Teams. Thank you.

This is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How to recover 7z password?

Today I'm sharing my experience with eSoftTools 7z recovery software to recover 7z file.There are many features to recover passwords such as copy to clipboard,ANSI & UNICODE and co-operative with all editions of the 7z file. These are 3 advanced techniques to unlock 7z file passwords such as brute force attack,dictionary attack,mask attack. This software recover multiple file passwords with instant results.

Read more:- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Pause download

There are 2 things that I would like to suggest.
    1. Add a pause, play and stop button for a download. also it would be helpful if you can show if a file is still downloading or already downloaded.
    2. Show file size.

Reason to suggest:- I started a download of a file(did not know the size of it) but then I realized that the file I downloaded was wrong. I tried searching for an option to stop it but could not find. I was in a meeting and did not bother if it took couple of mb's from my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. What Does An Accounting Firm Do?

Many business owners become grateful by providing the merchandise or service that is the main backbone of the business. But there is one thing that they lose that they cannot able to do always and they also are not that many experts at the work of financial aspects for making business into running form.

Outsourcing Accounting Service in Uk is help businesses in all the types of stages that further make good profit in the market for the long basis they able to survive in the market along with other companies.

Visit for more information: https://planetaryaccountingandmarketing.com/accounting-services/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How to Recover lost 7z password?

The best way to recover password-protected 7z file even if the lost or forgotten 7z file password then try an eSoftTools “7z password recovery” (main link) software. It is an excellent tool to recover 7z file password only in two to three easy steps:-Brute force attack, Mask Attack, and Dictionary attack user can easily unlock their password. It has a great graphical user interface which makes it quite easy even for a non-technical person to use it.
    Read More - Recover lost 7z password https://www.esofttools.com/blog/how-to-recover-the-password-of-7zip-file/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ordner verschieben - das muss gehen!

Hello!

Well I just found out, that files can be moved, but it is not possible to move folders. That is a problem, as I want to archive the 18 folders with old stuff from the last school year I a team I create to manage my 11th class. The class is now 12th class and I just wanted to rename the team, archive the old stuff and start some new folders with a new counting and the stuff concerning this school year. That is not possible :( So I have to start a new team?!
    Greets, Martin

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Zimbra til Outlook -konverter

Du kan søge efter det bedste løsningsværktøj fra Zimbra til Outlook-konverteringssoftware til at konvertere Zimbra 'e-mailsegenskaber' eller postkassevedhæftede filer som f.eks. E-mails, noter, meddelelser, kontakt, kalender, opgaver, kladde, journal, aftaler, vedhæftede filer osv. til PST Outlook. Sammen med dig kan du overføre Zimbra til Outlook, Office 365, vCard, vCal, Gmail, live Exchange -server, MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, PDF osv.
    Læs Mere: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/free-methods-export-zimbra-to-pst.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sådan overføres Zimbra til Outlook

Jeg vil her anbefale et meget effektivt og sikkert værktøj KDETools Zimbra til PST Converter. Dette værktøj er en meget nyttig løsning for brugere til at eksportere Zimbra til Outlook i bulk -tilstand på én gang uden at miste data. Dette værktøj har mange avancerede muligheder for at konvertere Zimbra til Outlook. I denne software kan både tekniske og ikke-tekniske brugere smart bruge denne applikation og nemt lære at migrere Zimbra til Outlook. Zimbra til Outlook Converter er en risikofri applikation til at migrere e-mails.

Læs Mere: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/free-methods-export-zimbra-to-pst.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Jak przenieść Zimbra na serwer Exchange

Jeśli szukasz niedrogiego narzędzia do migracji pliku Zimbra do Exchange Server, możesz użyć Zimbra to Exchange Server Converter. Jest to bezpieczne i bezpieczne narzędzie, które może skutecznie przenieść plik Zimbra na konto Exchange Server.
    Czytać Więcej: https://www.kdetools.com/how-to/migrate-zimbra-to-exchange-2016.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Best online Banking coaching in Delhi SSC is considered to be one of the toughest examinations to ***** in India but you don't need to w

SSC is considered to be one of the toughest examinations to ***** in India but you don't need to worry about that because we are there to help you out in your journey.
    If you are SSC or a banking aspirant then Stop. We have landed at the place that will answer all your queries regarding SSC preparation . We have something to make your journey a comfortable one. At Achievers Camp helps you in taking your first step in the government sector .
    The reason behind getting ahead is getting started. So , be an early starter.
    Our new…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Zimbra till PST -omvandlare

Tja, om du letar efter Zimbra till PST -omvandlare finns det många verktyg tillgängliga till ett bra pris. Detta konverteringsverktyg överför enkelt alla Zimbra -filer till Outlook PST, med delat alternativ för att konvertera det till delar, vilket skapar flera små PST -filer utan att ta bort eller skada filer. Denna programvara stöder alla senaste versioner av MS Outlook och Windows OS.

Läsa Mer: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/zimbra-mails-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Teams chat transcript

It would be so nice to have a "save as text" option for teams chats. We often spend an inordinate amount of time manually copying and pasting chat text into notepad so we can save them onto our tickets in salesforce.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Be able to download attendee list after ending a meeting

I use teams for conducting online classes. I need to download the attendee list after ending the class. I understand this feature was available before but has been taken down. Would you please restore it?
    Thank you,

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How to Migrate Zimbra to Gmail

If you want to migrate Zimbra to Gmail, you can try any professional software like KDETools Zimbra to Gmail migration tool. The software easily imports Zimbra to Gmail, G Suite, Google Drive and so on. This software also imports Zimbra to different file formats like PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, PDF and etc. You can move Zimbra file by date range, subject and other attributes.

Read More: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/how-to-import-zimbra-to-gmail.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base