Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Default Files tab of Channel: programmatically provide link

So a similar idea has been posted on the forum for multiple times now but in different ways to approach the end result:

Like:
    - Ability to modify the default 'Files' tab
    https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/34666693-ability-to-modify-the-default-files-tab
    - Make it possible to remove and/or rename the default tabs (files & notes)
    https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/17731678-make-it-possible-to-remove-and-or-rename-the-defau
    - Change the location of a channel folder in Sharepoint
    https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/40424692-change-the-location-of-a-channel-folder-in-sharepo
    - Rename of Team Channel doesn't rename associated Sharepoint files Folder
    https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/16934143-rename-of-team-channel-doesn-t-rename-associated-s?page=1&per_page=20

My request: make it possible (preferably through Graph) to determine the folder of the Files Tab in a Microsoft Teams Channel programmatically.

not only for
    1-new Channels with no…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Files/images uploaded to posting tab from mobile devices are not shown in the file tab or in audit logs

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    モバイル端末から投稿タブで画像やファイルをアップロードした際に、ファイルタブに表示がされず監査ログで確認ができない。
    Files/images uploaded to posting tab from mobile devices are not shown in the file tab or in audit logs

■Description(内容):
    モバイル版 Microsoft Teams から、投稿タブに画像やファイルをアップロードした場合に、ファイルタブにアップロードした画像やファイルが表示されず、監査ログの [ファイルのアップロード] で出力されない。
    モバイル版から投稿タブに画像やファイルをアップロードした場合でも、ファイルタブに表示され、監査ログの [ファイルのアップロード] で出力する機能の修正を希望します。

If you uploaded a file or image in the posting tab on the mobile version of Teams, it does not show in the file tab, and no “File upload” shows in the audit log.
    Please make uploads show in the file tab and show correct “File upload” entries in the audit logs even when uploaded from the mobile version.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Default folder ordering ‘newer to older’

Being able to default the ordering of the folders in Teamsite from ‘newer to older’

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to remove password from 7zip?

A few days ago I’m searching for 7z password recovery software I have tried many software but no result was found. Then my friend suggests to me The eSoftTools 7z password recovery software. it’s an amazing software to remove password from 7zip. It can break all types of password combinations such as alphabetic, numerical, and special character, and it can support Windows XP to Windows 10 and onward window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How to recover lost 7zip password file?

After trying many methods to recover my lost 7z file password, I found the eSoftTools 7z password recovery software. I’m glad to use this software that’s why I recommend to you this software. These tools have 3 advanced techniques to unlock 7z files like Brute Force Attack, Dictionary Attack, and Mask Attack. It can support Windows XP to Window 10 and onward window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How to unlock a 7z file without a password?

If you are searching 7z recovery password software so you can try the eSoftTools 7z recovery software. This tool unlock 7z file without a password and It can break all types of password combinations without harming the internal file data and is easy to use and recover lost password of 7z file if users have any doubts so they can download the trial version of this tool and know the first 3 letters of the lost password.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How to recover lost 7zip password file?

After trying many methods to recover my lost 7z file password, I found the eSoftTools 7z password recovery software. I’m glad to use this software that’s why I recommend to you this software. These tools have 3 advanced techniques to unlock 7z files like Brute Force Attack, Dictionary Attack, and Mask Attack. It can support Windows XP to Window 10 and onward window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How to recover lost 7zip password file?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. downloads teams

Why are we forced to use the "download" system folder? The procedure is allways the same: download a file, then move it to the foldere where I am working in. Download another life and again and again. None of the files stay long in download system folder.

Asking for the folder where you need to put the file does not seem a big deal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. for Teams that would be great if the check in/check out of the files is somehow easier - dedicated command on the top or 1st on the list

for Teams that would be great if the check in/check out of the files is somehow easier - dedicated command on the top or 1st one the list with actions for the file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Files recycling inside Citrix

Files inside Citrix will not available after deletion. Some times by mistake will delete some important files, we can't get those files once deleted. My idea is to add recycle bin or any other files recovery option inside Citrix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Free NSF to PST Conversion Tool

eSoftTools Free NSF to PST Conversion Software seems to be a basic tool for me. It can recover all of your emails, attachments, calendars, content, papers, contacts, attachments, and other objects from an NSF file to PST file, you can convert your NSF file into Outlook PST, and many other files like MBOX, MSG, HTML, ICS, vCard, EMLX, EML, and VCF. Use the Free Trial version which allows you to convert the first 25 items from each email.

Visit Here:- https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to extract a 7z file without a password?

You should try eSoftTools 7z password recovery software. I have tried extract a 7z file password with the help of 7z password recovery tool . This software is easy to use and download. There are many methods to recover lost password such as- brute force attack, mask attack, dictionary attack. It can support all version of windows and Outlook. it can break all types of password combinations such as numeric, alphabetic, and special characters.

Read More :- https://www.esofttools.com/blog/how-to-extract-7z-file-without-password/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to recover the 7zip password file?

Do you know about eSoftTools password recovery software? This tool recover the 7zip password file password without harming the internal file and it can support all windows operating system. There are 3 advanced techniques to recover lost password such as Brute Force Attack, Dictionary Attack, and Mask Attack. it’s 100% tested from online viruses and scanners

Read More:- https://www.7zpasswordrecovery.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to Recover Lost 7z Password?

Do you know about How to Recover Lost 7z Password? I’m going to talk about eSoftTools 7z recovery software. This software is one of the best tools to recover the forgotten password of a 7z file. There are 3 advanced techniques to recover lost 7z files like Brute force attack, mask attack, dictionary attack, and many features for recovery password without losing your data.

Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How to Recover Lost 7z Password?

Do you know about How to Recover Lost 7z Password? I’m going to talk about eSoftTools 7z recovery software. This software is one of the best tools to recover the forgotten password of a 7z file. There are 3 advanced techniques to recover lost 7z files like Brute force attack, mask attack, dictionary attack, and many features for recovery password without losing your data.

Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sådan overføres Zimbra til Outlook

Jeg vil her anbefale et meget effektivt og sikkert værktøj KDETools Zimbra til PST Converter. Dette værktøj er en meget nyttig løsning for brugere til at eksportere Zimbra til Outlook i bulk -tilstand på én gang uden at miste data. Dette værktøj har mange avancerede muligheder for at konvertere Zimbra til Outlook. I denne software kan både tekniske og ikke-tekniske brugere smart bruge denne applikation og nemt lære at migrere Zimbra til Outlook. Zimbra til Outlook Converter er en risikofri applikation til at migrere e-mails.
    Læs Mere: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/zimbra-mails-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sådan konverteres Zimbra til Exchange -server

Zimbra Converter er det mest effektive værktøj til at konvertere Zimbra til Exchange -server og andre populære filformater som Office 365, PST, EML, EMLX, HTML osv. Zimbra -konverter bevarer den originale mappestruktur. Denne software understøtter batchkonvertering ad gangen. Denne software viser en gratis forhåndsvisning af e -mailen med vedhæftet fil. Du kan bare aktivere denne applikation på alle Windows -versioner som 7, 8 og 8.1, XP, 10 og så videre.
    Læs Mere: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/how-to-migrate-zimbra-to-exchange-server.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How to migrate Zimbra to Office 365

If you are searching for some cost-effective tool to migrate Zimbra file to Office 365, then you can use Zimbra to Office 365 Converter. This tool allows you to directly export Zimbra file to Zimbra to Office 365 and multiple file formats. This software also supports Gmail. G Suit, Google Drive, etc.

Read more: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/migrate-zimbra-to-office-365-directly.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base