Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support MS Teams on Windows Xp, and Windows 7 computers

Many companies are still using Windows Xp, and Windows 7 since they are not rich. Please add support for these OS and keep using it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Emoji

Why is there no smile when recognising a message. They mainly seem aggressive. Angry, laughter etc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. include the reply button in desktop software as it works from the mobile when swaping.... it's a very useful feature in the chat

include the reply button in desktop software as it works from the mobile when swaping.... it's a very useful feature in the chat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. include the reply button in desktop software as it works from the mobile when swaping.... it's a very useful feature in the chat

include the reply button in desktop software as it works from the mobile when swaping.... it's a very useful feature in the chat

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Recover the password of a 7zip

If you want guaranteed recovery of your 7zip file password, then you can have the option of using PassFixer 7z Password Recovery software which will give definite Recovery Of 7z Password, within few minutes. This software can unlock password-protected 7zip file effectively on Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 8.1 and, Win 10. A Trial Version can be used by everyone to get back the initial three letters of the password without any charges.

Read More:- https://www.passfixer.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. can we have group chat tab and individual chat tab separately

1. can we have a filter option for separating group chat and individual chat sorted by latest date and time

Inside Chat tab, can we have two options like "user chat " & " Group chat" either as tab or dropdown to view the chats separately instead of having both in single chat tab.

1. Pinned chat - currently im using pinned chats for group chat to separate the single user chat from group chat. it is good but i have to pin the group chat everytime. instead i would like to have automatically move to group chat option if the group…
    1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Screen Sharing

There should be the ability to allow someone to hear your system audio without sharing your entire screen. If not, how about applying a background picture feature to my desktop (or any other screen I share) so persons can't see snipets of confidential emails or phone calls coming in which pop up as notifications?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Recover the password of a 7zip

If you have forgotten your 7zip file Password, then utilise the eSoftTools 7z Password Recovery Software which has the wonderful abilities to recover the 7z Excel password instantly with the assistance of Brute force attack, Mask attack and, Dictionary attack. This software works on all the Windows OS versions. To use this software, there is no prerequisite of technical skills. A Trial Version can be used by everyone to get back the initial three letters of the password without any charges. To use the free trial version of this software, click on the link mentioned beneath:

https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Recover the password of a 7zip

If you have forgotten your 7zip file Password, then utilise the eSoftTools 7z Password Recovery Software which has the wonderful abilities to recover the 7z Excel password instantly with the assistance of Brute force attack, Mask attack and, Dictionary attack. This software works on all the Windows OS versions. To use this software, there is no prerequisite of technical skills. A Trial Version can be used by everyone to get back the initial three letters of the password without any charges. To use the free trial version of this software, click on the link mentioned beneath:

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Recover the password of a 7zip

Check out the eSoftTools 7z Password Recovery Software that can successfully recover the lost 7zip file password online effectively. It is done with the assistance of different methods, such as , Dictionary attack, Mask attack, and Brute Force attack. The user interface of this software is reliable which makes it easy to use. A Trial Version can be used by everyone to get back the initial three letters of the password without any charges. To use the free trial version of this software, click on the link mentioned beneath:

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like to get Background effects on my PC its not there

My PC windows 10 does not get Background Effects, I would like to have this facility.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In App sharing facility to avoid download of files and reuploading which will again pop up as duplicate

If an individual or member in a chat wants us to share the file to another colleague in an company the person has to download and upload it in again. I understand that information has to be downloaded from the server and to be navigated but in-app sharing facility can be introduced which avoids the additional screen to upload again. Just like Whatsapp which makes everyone comfortable and avoids duplications

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ازالة المايك

انه نزيل المايك والكام ونهارك عن طريق الدردشه وكمان لو تشيلوا الدراسه احسن نحن لسنا اهل علم نحن اهل وفاء وطيب 🌹

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Download PassFixer 7z Password Recovery

Utilise the outstanding PassFixer 7z Password Recovery Software that can easily reset and recover the 7zip file Password instantly. It has the wonderful abilities to recover any strong password combination including alphabetic, numeric, symbolic, or special character passwords through 3 recovery methiods, such as, Brute force attack, Mask attack and, Dictionary attack. To utilize this software, there is none requirement of Technical skills as the interface of this software is easy-to-understand. A TRIAL VERSION is additionaly given to every client to get back the initial 3 letters of the password without any charges.

Get more info:- https://www.passfixer.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. have a search feature in the chat

have a search feature in the chat with somone. I spoke to them about "pineapples: once, what was said and what date. Like one does in iphone messages, search bar at top.

WHen I looked in subject line there was no chat option, so I woudl add that too!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. White screen

Hello soo as we all know during the corona pandemic we have online classes most of them are held in a TEAMS
    Soo here is my idea it would improve teams and make it way better if you guys add white screens
    white screen. like where organizer can write with a pencil and also use CLEAR ALL tool but organizer can also give permission to someone after the permission. that "SOMEONE" can write and use clear all tool but on the other hand we will see which one writes soo like if I draw line there will be my name…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. a view of a chart or pie of the status of my favorites people

a view of a chart/pie/cluster view of the status of my favorites people ,option to paint a group of favorites cluster and see statuses
    also i would be able to edit the view to create clusters of favorite people and in on click to see who is online - status

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Generate hyperlinks directly from desktop files

Dropbox allows users to right click on files saved in their desktop app and generate a shareable hyperlink. This feature in Teams would save a huge amount of time for users working in synced folders on their desktops. At the moment you have to go into the app and manually locate the file every time you want to send a link to someone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please enable "Reply" option for the desktop/web version native app likewise

I want to have the ability to reply a message in the Desktop/Web as same as I have in the native mobile app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base