Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What is the difference between MSP and Fabric CA?

Is Fabric CA an implementation of MSP? Is an [url=https://hkrtrainings.com/msp-training] msp course online[/url] useless by itself?

What are the functions of the MSP and Fabric CA? And differences in those functions?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sharing screen by Two users in the same Teams meeting room

Many time we feel, in need of Two person sharing their individual screen in the same meeting, in order to discuss something in the same matter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Able to move the participant list video panel(ribbon) separately/individually and not tie to the sharing itself

Hi.
    This applies to the Desktop version.

During the video conference the participant list appears at the bottom of the teams view, if there is a way to move just the participant list and be able to place it either on Top or at the corners.. still keeping the video view of the participants it will provide some flexibility for those using camera's on top of their monitors.

Because the list always appears down it feels like i am looking down and talking, however if we had the option to move on top we will be able to see the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please put a way to view if you are saying on mic in group calls

Please put a way to view if you are saying on mic in group calls because if i saying on a group call i dont know if i making noise or no

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reply button in PC

reply button for chats so they can easily reply to specific chat of a person

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The Teams window should display a border in Windows 10, just like other windows.

I'm frustrated that if I use light mode (which I prefer), I can't see the edge of the Teams window, or distinguish it from Edge, or Explorer, or other white background windows. I don't understand why Teams displays differently than other apps on Windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Best Office 365 email Signature software

An email signature is the best way to brand every email you send. It is greatly useful for small business owners, freelancers, and entrepreneurs to raise their personal brand alongside their company and as they are sending mass amounts of emails. Email signature plays an important role in your business and gets corporate identity. It is best option for businesses of all sizes to promote the company brand and marketing the programs. In parallel, the reliable Email signature solution is responsible for achieving the needs.
    Sigsync is a centralized, secure Office 365 Email Signature service that ensures complete control over…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hvordan migrere Zimbra til Exchange Server

Du vil migrere Zimbra til Exchange Server Converter Software, og gir deg en raskere prosess for å gjenopprette korrupte Zimbra-filer, og hjelper deg også med å gjenopprette med full vedlegg. Opprettholder den interne mappestrukturen til Zimbra-data mens du migrerer til andre filformater.

Les mer: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/how-to-migrate-zimbra-to-exchange-server.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Migrate to Office 365

EdbMails Office 365 Migration migrates mailbox data to the target Office 365 / live Exchange server safely and securely. You can migrate specific data to the target server using filters. Within a few clicks you can migrate the data to destination server.
    EdbMails Office 365 migrates mailboxes including emails, calendars, contacts and tasks etc. from one Office 365 tenant to another. You can migrate mailbox data to the same Office 365 domain or different domain.

Highlights of Office 365 Migration:
    • Fast, reliable Office 365 migration.
    • Easy Handling of Office 365 throttling.
    • Supports automatic mapping of source mailboxes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ask user to confirm when calling a group or screen sharing with more than 10 members

Sometimes a group call happens by mistake which disturbs members of the group. When calling a group with 10 members or screen sharing, teams should have a pop-up asking the user to confirm if they really want to make a call.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. new version of the application does not install for all users of the computer

Since the first half of last year (2020), the new versions of Microsoft Teams have changed several behaviors of the same, including one that has been causing me a lot of problems on a daily basis: when we install Teams on a device, this installation is no longer available to all other users who connect to this computer, just like all other programs, just like the active version at the beginning of last year.
    This ends up requiring you to install the application repeatedly every time you take a new notebook in your hands, delaying the start of use to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Kindly remove the video and audio icon below the close button of files in Team

Hi,

Kindly Remove the video and audio button(for joining a call ) from that place.

Because when we are opening any fine through the team,
    If our system is slow or by mistake if we care clicking 2 times on the close button, the audio or video icon is clicked.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make teams running with users' profil symlink

As describe here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/troubleshoot/known-issues/symlink-or-drivemap-causes-white-screen teams do not like users'profil symlink.
    By the way, signin window is blank but also, toast (notification's window) do not show up.
    I moved my user's profil outside C drive because it is a SSD with limited lifetime and small capacity.
    If I use user's profil redirection, win10 wan't update. And if I use profil's symlink teams do not "toast".
    Seems to me fixing teams is easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Chat tab filtering persistence, or a default option to filter for unread chats

In general, users use the Chat tab to interact with their peers.
    While it is nice to have historical messages there, the primary function is to read and respond to new messages that have come in.

There is an option to filter for only unread messages as the Chat tab will get very cluttered.

However, if you navigate away from the Chat tab, the unread filter is no longer applied.

It would be good to have filter settings stick if you navigate to another tab in Teams or have an option for the default Chat view to be unread and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Secure Office 365 migration software

Data security is the high priority aspect for all the organizations during migration from one environment to other. It should not engage other third party tools for the access of the valuable data.

Secure Office 365 migration solution:

EdbMails Office 365 Migration is a secure migration solution which meets all the security standards that are essential for the migration operation.
    The software follows Information Security Management Standards ISO 27001 certification which assures you the whole migration process is highly secured. It utilizes OAuth 2.0 secured authentication for the software registration. Your Office 365 credentials will not be stored at any…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. switching to and make your audio settings is only possible during a call or meeting. i would like to be able to test my equipment before an

how can i get my settings ok on forehand? and is it not possible to switch accounts in teams in windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. restore zimbra file data using stella zimbra to pst tool

Try stella zimbra into pst converter software to convert zimbra file data into pst file. Stella tgz into pst converter software convert corrupt tgz file info into pst file. Zimbra to pst converter software convert all the version of the zimbra file data into office 365 account. Stella zimbra into pst converter demonstration version convert 25 emails every single folders. For more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/zimbra-to-pst-converter.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. restore exchange edb file data using stella edb to pst

If you would like to export your trade edb file info into pst file. Attempt stella edb into pst converter software to convert your edb file info into pst file. Stella edb into pst converter program support each of the edition of this trade edb file. Stella edb into pst converter applications run all of the windows operating systems. Stella edb into pst converter software convert unmounted edb file info into pst file. Stella edb into pst converter software convert all of the email products, contacts items, calendars things, activity items, notes things and consumer specify folder items into the…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Confirm that the virtual environment is optimized by Teams from other than [Version]

Currently, when building a virtual environment and using Teams, if optimization is done, it can be confirmed only from [Version].
    I want a function to check this from another place.
    Confirmation by the administrator, file or log file, etc.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Refonte de l'interface utilisateur

J'ai pu (a force d'utiliser Teams en tant qu'étudiant) que l'interface de teams n'es pas simple pour certaines personnes. Je pense donc qu'il serait bien de considérer une refonte de l'interface utilisateur de l'application Teams pour qu'elle soit plus facile et intuitive tout en gardant les fonctions plus poussée de celle-ci. J'ai aussi remarqué que lorsque je clique sur certains boutons qui chargent du contenu il y'avait une latence pour l'afficher ( Croyez moi ma connexion a internet n'a rien a voir dans cette latence dans le chargement des pages.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base