Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PIN CODE on the Teams screen (PC application, Web)

I want to set a PIN CODE on the Teams screen (PC application, Web). Mobile devices have been implemented with the App protection policy. I want to use the same function on PC and Web.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Exchange Export Mailbox to PST

Now you can easily Exchange Export Mailbox to PST without sharing any valuable information with the third party by using SysInspire EDB to PST Converter. This software can fix any type of error from the EDB file by its vigorous scanning feature. Also, users can see the live preview of mailbox items to know about what type of data they are going to recover.

For More Info:- https://www.sysinspire.com/export-exchange-mailbox.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Email Signature management for Office 365

Sigsync Email signature management for Office 365 provides a complete control over the company wide email signature. It helps to raise company brand, to be compliant. It is a web based email signature solution and ensures the full security over your email signature process.

Feature rich email signature solution
    Sigsync provides various predefined signature templates as per your business needs.From multiple email signature templates and personalised legal disclaimers to banner campaign targeting, real-time click-alerts and dedicated account managers, Rocketseed is packed with feature functionality to deliver effective Office 365 Email Signature management and marketing.

Secured email signature service
    Sigsync is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Secure EDB to PST Converter Process

There are several converters available in the market, but that makes false promises to the user to provide the best tools and services, but InQuit EDB to PST converter is offering the best result to the user. It is made up of a highly experienced technical team, and this application is known for its best result and tool. It has the best tool that makes the conversion process easy. If you don’t know anything in the data recovery field, so don’t worry, through the help of this application, you can also convert EDB data into PST easily. There is no…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Put it on Microsoft Store

You encourage us to only download applications from the Microsoft store yet your own product (Teams) isn't on there when other 3rd party products are ? I like the fact that Microsoft store applications are safe and secure but it is so limited for choice. For me it's reassuring that Microsoft had checked these programs and they are bug free, also you know your downloading the correct application from the correct place.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Design an Office 365 Email signature

Microsoft 365 (Office 365) is becoming trend for organizations to choose the communication platform for all sized business. In parallel there may be need of having a corporate email signature for all the users. If you're searching for an easy solution to design and manage branded email signatures across the organization, sigsync Office 365 Email Signature service is one of the best approach.

Few highlights of the email signature software:
    Retrieves details from Azure AD and adds in your email signature
    Supports to create email signatures and disclaimers for organization
    Adds email signatures under all reply and forward emails
    Provides…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add the Flicker Reduction 60hz/50hz setting to Teams

There's a Flicker Reduction setting in the Windows 10 Camera app to stop video flickering in countries with electricity at 50Hz (Europe, India, Australia, etc.)

This setting should be available in Teams directly where people can find it. I only saw that the setting exists because I was using the Camera app to check the specs of my laptop webcam.

Also, it should default correctly based on your regional settings in Windows, but I guess that's more of a Windows 10 suggestion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Silence notifications option while out of office

I use the scheduled silence notifications option. Would it be possible to add another option to silence notifications while email out of office is set for o365 /exchange

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. how to use stella zimbra to pst recovery tool

Download the stella zimbra to pst recovery software to recover all the zimbra file data in to pst file. stella zimbra to pst recovery software recovery all the version of the zimbra file data into pst file. stella zimbra to pst recovery software recover all the tgz file data in to office 365 account. Stella zimbra to pst converter software convert all the deleted items data in to pst file. for more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/zimbra-to-pst-converter.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. how to use stella ost to pst recovery tool

Download the stella ost to pst recovery software to recover all the ost file data in to pst file. stella ost to pst recovery software recover any version ost file data in to pst file. stella ost to pst recovery software recover ost file data in to eml, msg, mbox, mhtml, office 365 and pst file. stella ost to pst recovery recover deleted items of the ost file in to pst file. stella ost to pst recovery software recover email all items in to pst file. for more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/ost-to-pst.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Teams pop up message is occupying entire right hand side

Teams pop up message is occupying entire right hand side if continuously more than two or three pings occurs. Its irritating. My suggestoin is when teams is minimized and on right hand side only one pop up should shown and it should not show all the messages one by one.

Also that popup screen size should be small.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Reactions and replies to messages

Please, add possibility to reply to messages in Chats (how it was made in Telegram desktop - on double click). I really don't understand, why replying is only possible in Teams section.

Also add more reactions (smiles) to messages (how it was made in Rocket chat). Sometimes the existing reactions are really not enough

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add voice memo function to desktop app

Voice memos are a super effective way of sharing ideas asynchronously without the need to type things out. Currently the only way to share voice memos on Teams is via the mobile app. Please consider adding this voice app functionality to the desktop app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. how to use stella free ost to pst converter tool

Stella ost to pst converter software convert all the ost items into pst file. Stella ost to pst converter software support each of the version of this exchange ost file to convert your ost file info in office 365 account. Stella exchange ost to pst converter software convert corrupted ost file data into pst file. Stella ost to pst converter software convert each of the items of the ost file into pst file. Eml file, msg document and a number of other file format. For more information see this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/ost-to-pst.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. High Screen space consumed

currently, even smallest tab size of teams app is consuming 25% of the display. this is not comfortable for professional chats. Microsoft can take example from its own Skype. a small chat box on the side while working is extremely useful. Teams should sincerely consider allowing users to make their chat box size smaller if they want to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Centralized Email Signature for Office 365

E-mail signature plays a vital role in company branding. An email signature with well design and professional look greatly helps to impress the the recipient.
    A centralized email signature management is useful to control the email signature for all the employees at one place. Sigsync Office 365 Email Signature service is the best option to create the company wide Office 365 email signature

Allows creating and controlling email signatures for teams and company at one place.
    Adds signatures based on rules, this avoids adding signature in each and every device used to send mails or to change in multiple devices…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add filter option to Chats tab for just conversations with people

You've created a nice filters feature. But it has options for everything except the ONE I find necessary. It has Meetings, Muted, Unread. I really need one to filter OUT the meetings. That makes it hard to find real people I've chatted with recently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow to create a floating chat window while sharing the screen

It would be very useful to be capable of creating a floating chat window while sharing the screen on a meeting, users have the option to read the chat on the mobile app but what if I don't have a phone or I don't have my phone with me?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Robust update mechanism for windows client

We need a better way as IT administrators to keep the desktop app up to date. At present in my environment we have around 300 users stuck on 1.3 from around December time. We are going to have to send the executable out with something like MEMCM to force an update through. This is not optimal for us or our users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base