Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Permit replies to specific portion of the conversation via the computer

Currently replies via the mobile apps permit users to reply to specific portions of a conversation. This is very good as it provide context to that statement.
    This function is not available when replying via the computer.
    Appreciate the developer's consideration. Thank you.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Microsot To Do as an app in Teams

Please add the ability to add Microsoft To Do as an app integration within Teams, the same way you can now do for Planner. It would be great to be able to see all my tasks within Teams.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. MS Teams - Update Procedure

Dear MS Team Devs,

The current Microsoft Teams update procedure is currently broken and needs serious attention.

As it stands the desktop application will give you a banner to update your MS Teams desktop client. Most users ignore this message and sometimes have problems connecting to MS Team sessions or conferences due to the fact that the host for instance is on a newer version of MS Teams.

In my view the MS Teams application must download an prepare the update for the user before next startup. This will force the user to update to the latest version of MS…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. in skype we have quote for message . i need that feature in microsoft teams . (meassage quote feature)

in skype we have quote for message . i need that feature in microsoft teams . (meassage quote feature)

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Turn OFF TEAMS on my computer

TURN OFF TEASMS on my computer

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. eSoftTools 7z Password Unlocker

The product which can be considered as the best is eSoftTools 7z Password Unlocker Software. It lets the client to recover 7z password with no slip-up and programming made by uncommon strategy to the clients for the better association. Three best recovery systems are given, for example, Brute Force Attack, Dictionary Attack, and Mask Attack. Also, it can help to support all Windows versions: Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 8.1 and Win 10.

Get more info:- https://www.7zunlocker.com/

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Shift Login Worktime in Desktop App

Login and Logout for Work-Time current only available mobile. Please make it possible directly in the DesktopApp

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Option to launch tabs as separate windows

The concept of Teams is awesome, bringing everything together. Unfortunately, it seems a bit restricting as users are forced to use only one window. Say I'm reviewing a newly posted file. I can't view the file and the post at the same time (without opening in another app) Would be great to give users the ability to launch tabs as separate windows either by right clicking "Move tab to other window", dragging the tab to a different part of the desktop, or right clicking "open in default application".

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to Pin "Saved" to the navigation on the left.

Similarly mentioned under the "User customizable left navigation" post. But, I'm more specifically asking about "Saved". Under the new admin portal, 'Saved' shows up as an actual app. It allows me, as an admin, to pin that app to the left for all users. Where it should be to begin with...

The problem is, it never loads up on the navigation bar...

PLEASE allow for Saved to be pinned to the left. Its such a basic request and that feature is core to larger organizations that span hundreds of teams and need to use this as a sort of quick…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Teams does not work when connected to CISCO ANYCONNECT VPN

We use CISCO ANYCONNECT VPN to access internal application, but as soon as I connect to VPN the team get logged off. How we can mitigate this issue. Is there any patch or something to be install on the system to get the Teams works even while connecting to VPN

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ability to accept being added to a group

To prevent hyperinflation of Groups being created for now good reason, we should have the capability to ACCEPT being added to the group. This would enable to reject right away explaining the reason

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How to ***** 7z password?

Simply, using eSoftTools 7z Password Unlocker Software to ***** 7z password within a few minutes. This tool can use three recovery processes- Mask Attack, Brute Force Attack and Dictionary Attack. Any types of password combinations or length like- English, Non-English, and Special characters and more. That tool gives 100% result for each recovery process even it contains any length or any formats. A FREE TRIAL VERSION is provided by this tool because this user can get back the first three characters of the password.

Get more info:- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2016 Migration

Exchange Migration tool delivers an easy method to migrate Exchange 2010 to Exchange Server 2016. The software migrates source mailboxes like Exchange mailboxes, Office 365 mailboxes, into Exchange, Office 365 mailboxes. It also migrates Exchange, Office 365 public folder and archive mailboxes into another Exchange, Office 365 public folder and archive mailboxes.

For more info visit - https://www.shoviv.com/blog/migrate-exchange-2010-to-2016-using-exchange-admin-center/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add the ability to group teams (so internal and external or Sales, Development, Projects)

I would like to group my teams in internal and external groups so I can easily see what team have external (customers) in them. Other people may want to group them by department, sales, dev, projects, etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a button in the Teams App to create a meeting instead of initiating a meeting in Outlook

Add a button in the Teams App to create a meeting instead of initiating a meeting in Outlook.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can we get an actual popup interface for a single conversation like skype?

Would like to have a single window popup like in skpe so when I'm away from my computer I know a message has come in.
    I have missed 5 communications with the CEO because I don't have Teams actively open

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Post button on dekstop

Just like on the mobile app: add a click to the New Post button starting a new post, so that users can clearly understand the difference between Reply button and New Post button and avoid new conversations that are intended to be replies

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base