Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include answer directly to a message

Include answer directly to a message

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Chat > 'Discard icon' feature should be available in all all types of chat.

Discard icon is only available when you create a new chat called 'Draft'. Discard feature should be available for all types of chat old or new.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add BIM360 for cloud storage

For AEC industry, we need inter-connecting our work via cloud storage so it is better if BIM360 Docs will be included

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to chat with people outside my organization

Hello,

I need to be able to chat with people who are outside my organization. I have clients that would benefit from being invited into a group video chat or who would be better to connect with via video call period. Right now I am limited to using teams for internal meetings only. Given that we are all stuck working from home for the foreseeable future I think it would benefit everyone to be able to link up with everyone they need to chat with.

Mara
    Marketing Director

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. i want to move teams conversations from one LDAP account to another - i got a new user account at work and now i have losty all my chats and

i want to move teams conversations from one LDAP account to another - i got a new user account at work and now i have losty all my chats and

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can an option be added for an attendance board for the whole team? Does this already exist?

Can an option be added for an attendance board for the whole team? Does this already exist?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add dual cam-support to Microsoft Teams. When another duo-cams supported app is used the cams don't work in Teams anymore

Add dual cam-support to Microsoft Teams. When another duo-cams supported app is used the cams don't work in Teams anymore

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Quick change between cameras

With the school closed, we will use TEAMS to educate the students. I have comed up with a solution to have tests at home, with the camera and mick on in TEAMS I can monitor the students in front of the computer. What I would like is at Quick way to **** who I see. At the moment I must "Pinn" the student I want to se and it would be better if I just could click on at student and that videofeed came up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix the icon rollover text on Posts

The Rollover text for the icons in new Posts is unreadable, and also hidden behind the cursor. Now that everyone is working from home on Laptops ... and using Teams. I am getting this as a support question from a lot of people. What do the icons each mean, I can't ready the rollover text description.

I also can not grab a screen shot of it with one, note. so the entire flyout / rollover seems to have a bug in the desktop app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My computer does not have a camera or microphone. Can I simply plug the phone in (usb) as a mic and camera

My computer does not have a camera or microphone. Can I simply plug the phone in (usb) as a mic and camera?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show custom status message on listed speed dial tab

We need to know custom status message as list. I found a status list on Speed dial. But we need to mouse over action to show the custom message. I believe to develop showing custom message is tiny development. Please to make anyway to show custom message as list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. timepass

asdlkuhasdjad;

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Teams desktop app does not have locked out option

MS teams desktop app does not have locked out option to lock teams app. It is very easy to see chat history by someone else when you leave your PC. So, I have to lock pc or log out teams every time. It is very highly personal security risk. Why MS teams doesn't have this feature but other app has?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Response button

allow "response" button on the desktop or web chat, to be able to make a reference on the direct or relevant chat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why does Microsoft do this over and over again! Please read the APPLOCKER document from Microsoft before you create the Teams client !

Why does Microsoft do this over and over again! Please read the APPLOCKER document from Microsoft before you create the Teams client !

No I have to make an execption to EVER .dll file that comes with the Teams client !!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Turn OFF TEAMS on my computer

TURN OFF TEASMS on my computer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. eSoftTools 7z Password Unlocker

The product which can be considered as the best is eSoftTools 7z Password Unlocker Software. It lets the client to recover 7z password with no slip-up and programming made by uncommon strategy to the clients for the better association. Three best recovery systems are given, for example, Brute Force Attack, Dictionary Attack, and Mask Attack. Also, it can help to support all Windows versions: Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 8.1 and Win 10.

Get more info:- https://www.7zunlocker.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Teams does not work when connected to CISCO ANYCONNECT VPN

We use CISCO ANYCONNECT VPN to access internal application, but as soon as I connect to VPN the team get logged off. How we can mitigate this issue. Is there any patch or something to be install on the system to get the Teams works even while connecting to VPN

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base