Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Group Chats by Organization Structure

Would be great to be able to nest chat's by organizational structure

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to toggle from one window display to another.

Ability to toggle from one display to another. To do that you have to stop display and select new screen or display all which is not always what you want to do... example, switch from an excel file to a word document...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make every feature that is available in the Windows version available in the Linux version.

Linux version is now behind. I see only 4 people and no background selectable. Please keep the features of the versions for different OS'es the same

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Open EDB file without Exchange

Get the help of this SysInspire EDB to PST free software that provides the user to open EDB file without Exchange without doing any moderation in the data. But remember before installing the software user must have MS Outlook already in their system because it needs an MS Outlook environment to perform their functions. This software can recover all lost or permanently deleted databases of EDB File in few minutes with the help of simple guided steps provided in the software. It works smoothly with all old or new Exchange server and MS Outlook from 97 to 2016.

For More…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. split screen option for multiple screens

During meetings where sharing a screen is necessary, being able to see meeting participants is also a great way to find out whether the content is engaging or not. However, the grid on the bottom of the share screen does not allow myself or others of my team to see the meeting participants in this way since the thumbnails are too small. Having the ability to open these participant thumbnails onto another screen would allow me to engage with my peers/students/employees in a way that I can share content and see the participants on a separate screen.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. in outlook.com and pc outlook

in outlook pc pc app and web app . when we create task it shoud be added tel number from contact list and company name?
    example i i want to add a task for call schedule then i can select contact and company name to whom i need to call

and in contact and business card there should be seqarch options

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ost to pst converter download

ATS OST Recovery instrument offers the best administrations to recoup information from harmed OST file and convert them into PST file alongside messages, connection, sent the thing, draft, inbox, erase things, schedule, notes, task (To, Cc, From, Date, Bcc, Object and Time). If there should arise an occurrence of programming disappointment or not satisfied according to clients need your put away cash is refundable.

Read More Info:https://www.bulkecommerce.com/page/ostrecoverytool-9.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Vertical screen grid layout

I like to use teams on my second screen which I have in vertical orientation. During meetings with video if there are more than 3 participants I would like the option to switch the grid layout to be 2xn rather than 3xn.

This would stop allow the images to utalize the vertical space better and reduce the limited width.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Export Exchange 2010 mailbox to PST

All the users can easily download this SysInspire EDB to PST Converter software to make the corrupt EDB file usable for the user. It can export Exchange 2010 mailbox to PST and all other versions of the Exchange server and also provides multiple conversion formats of EDB files such as EMLX, EML, MSG, PST, and HTML. It provides users a secure way to recover all mailbox items such as tasks, sent, notes, calendars, appointments, and attachments with maintaining all email properties such as from, to, bcc, and subject.

For More Info:- https://www.sysinspire.com/edb-to-pst-converter/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Exchange EDB recovery

Check out this most advanced SysInspire EDB to PST free software which comes with 24/7 customer support, demo version, and 30 Days money-back guarantee to satisfy the users. Users can see the live preview of the mailbox while Exchange EDB recovery to recover the required folder no need to recover the whole EDB file that saves space and processing time. By using the splitting feature user can shorten any large recovered PST File into various smaller PST files to download this software you can visit the given link.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. add permenantly remove mini view of ongoing calls

add permenantly remove option for mini view of ongoing calls. I am getting fed up with clicking minus every time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Limiting use of the Teams desktop client

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    デスクトップ版 Microsoft Teams の利用制限について
    Limiting use of the Teams desktop client

■Description(内容):
    ユーザー単位、または、テナント単位で デスクトップ版 Microsoft Teams の利用を制限し、Web 版 Microsoft Teams のみ、利用を許可する設定の機能を要望します。

Please add a way to only allow use of the web version of Microsoft Teams, restricting use of the desktop version, for individual users or tenants.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Exchange mailbox recovery EDB to PST

This SysInspire Free EDB to PST Converter software is the most valuable software for all the Exchange server users it has the power to remove all the errors from the corrupt EDB file and makes it usable for the users. It can make the Exchange mailbox recovery EDB to PST along with all emails, calendars, appointments, tasks, subjects, attachments, contacts, and journals. After the recovery, it allows user to Export the EDB file into PST, EMLX, EML, MSG, and HTML working file formats.

To Know More:- https://www.sysinspire.com/edb-to-pst-converter/edb-recovery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Recover EDB mailbox to PST

Worried about to recover Exchange database deleted accidentally or by a server crash, power outage and many other reasons this SysInspire EDB to PST Converter software can recover the EDB file database in a very simple few steps. This software can be run by any user with no need for any professional knowledge required it can recover EDB mailbox to PST and also provides a splitting feature to shorten any large recovered PST files into small PST file parts (1GB up to 5GB).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. add mirror video toggle option like zoom

add option to mirror the image so that remote person sees exactly what we see , please implement it as toggle switch exactly like zoom conferencing app

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi, I would think you already have this but can't find it.

I am reviewing technical documents and want to review two side by side and edit at the same time. I would think you would have this but can't find and there is no where to ask for help if it does not come up on help searches

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. EATING FOOD STATUS

status that lets everyone know were eating food

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Update the Linux version

The Linux version has lagged behind the Windows version. I use both versions of Teams daily so it would be nice if they were even a little on par.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Making each version the same

Dear Microsoft Teams,

I have noticed that the desktop version and the app version act in similar ways but different at the same time. The desktop version is not supported properly when I feel it should be to work the right way. Personally, I have had recent computer issues and was unable to get on to the app that is already downloaded. Instead of using the app, I had to use the desktop version which runs much slower and does not give the same options as the app. The desktop version does not allow you to blur your background for
    4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base