Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. outlook integration. send and receive emails from within the app! make exchange available like calendar!

outlook integration. send and receive emails from within the app! make exchange available like calendar!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please support "new calling and meeting experience" in VDI with Teams client.

Turning on new calling and meetings experiences in VDI with Teams client is required for some Japanese customer.
    Could you please consider this issue?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Recover the Password of a 7zip file

To Retrieve the misplaced 7zip file Password, utilize the eSoftTools 7z Password Recovery software that can smoothly break the Password without any data loss. It is done with the aid of various techniques, such as, Brute Force attack, Dictionary attack and, Mask attack. This software is easy-to-use and can be used easily even by non-technical individuals. It is compatible to work with Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 8.1 and Win 10. A free Demo Version of this software can be used by anyone that can recover the initial 3 letters…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Getting Teams Management Center logs in the audit log

It would be useful to have a procedure to get the Teams Management Center logs in the audit log

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Existing full screen was excellent but recently updated new feture of full screen is not good and difficult while reading shared screen.

Existing full screen was excellent but recently updated new feture of full screen is not good and difficult while reading shared screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Making the Teacher screen the main screen.

How can we make the teachers screen the main screen? With so many participants on the same screen the teacher's demonstration is not clear since it is a small box that can be seen and not the entire picture.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How can I change the name of a participant on Teams. For Example, I see my students username displayed but I want to change it to his name.

How can I change the name of a participant on Teams. For example, I see my students username displayed but I want to change it to his name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Unlock 7zip Password

To unlock the password of a 7zip file, utilize the most-recommended software online i.e., 7z Password Recovery Software by eSoftTools , that can effectively unlock the password in the shortest time. It is done with the support of 3 methods, that are, Brute Force Attack, Mask Attack, and, Dictionary Attack. Technical capabilities are not needed to use this software. A demo version is additionally rendered to every user that will help to fetch the initial 3 characters of the password without any expense.

Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

7zUnlocker #7zpasswordunlocker #unlock7zfile # unlock7zpassword

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Consome muita memória, o programa da erro, deixa o computador uma carroça. Só uso ele porque a empresa me obriga.

Consome muita memória, o programa da erro, deixa o computador uma carroça. Só uso ele porque a empresa me obriga.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. List contacts in contact group by state

It's very useful to show all the contacts listed in contact group by their state, like available, presentating, etc.
    Looking forward the improvement.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Top rating solution for conversion of NSF to PST

If you are unable to reliable solution to convert lotus notes NSF file. In this situation, I would like to suggest you just download the Free Editions of ATS NSF to PST Conversion Software that allows the user to easily export the first 25 email items per folder is completely free of any charges. It has user-friendly GUI and easily export single or multiple NSF files to PST file at a time along with all the data such that – Tasks, Contacts, Drafts, Notes, Calendars, Journals, Deleted items, Address books, and other items. This conversion software is made up of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Open "Create a meeting" in another window

I often have to look in my teams documents while planning a meeting.
    Therefore, I have to close the Meeting-Creation-Screen very often and have to start from scratch.

It would be great if you would let me open the Screen to create a meeting in an additional window

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. undock control panel

I use a mac with virtual desktops. I put teams on one screen but will often mute my mic while working during a meeting or turn off the camera. Currently, you have to switch to teams screen to access controls for mic and camera. Would be great to undock the controls and put a toolbar on other screen showing status and controls of the mic and camera. Would make meetings run smoother.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multitasking in Teams when using Files: Detached Window for Chats

I have a problem with multitasking between files and chats in teams as the occupy the same window and the context-switch is annoying/inelegant.

A usual workflow for me and other people i work with is:
    1. i review a file in a teams attached sharepoint directly in teams (example: Files-> Recent -> DummyProject.xslx)
    2. i notice something in that file and want to give a teams call to the responsible person to directly affect the change
    3. Now the problem starts: when i try to call her/him the file closes and i switch to the chat, no matter how i…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Let users hide/unhide atendees list that comes in the bottom of the screen. Because of this the screen is not fully visible

Let users hide/unhide atendees list that comes in the bottom of the screen. Because of this the screen is not fully visible

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Message boxes huge when not on screen

Stop making the messages pop up in those huge boxes on the side of the screen and when you get two messages or more they just stack on top of one another all the way up your screen its super annoying when im trying to get stuff done. Please make the box smaller and for them to stop stacking.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Implement Unread chats .. like Unread Emails

in Large enterprise program it will be good to have an unread message toggle on chat bar to work on unread ones and clean it ..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base