Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pop Out Channels (2 windows)

It would be awesome if you could have 2 channels open at once (pop out channels like you can pop out chats). I keep a list of items in a personal team that I use to log things to remind my team about. Then, in a separate office team I send "huddles". I have to toggle back and forth between my list in my personal channel to the office channel to pick which items I want to add into my huddle. If you could "pop out" channels I could view my list in 1 window while I add them to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. if reply in chat is added could we get reply privately as well?

If the petition for reply in desktop chat is achieved could there also be a reply privately option please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Improve teams space usage when the window is 'thrown' to a corner

Hello.

For users who have multiple windows open, the ability to 'throw' a screen to a corner to occupy less space on the monitor is a blessing. However, when Teams is thrown to a corner, I think there could be more efficient use of the space, minimizing the active chats (maybe to a ribbon, and better usage of space overall?

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pop out individual Team sites

I'm constantly in my different Teams, but when I receive a chat notification or look at an activity on my account, I need to move away from what I am doing to go somewhere else. This is annoying and needs to be fixed, especially if this is our replacement for Skype.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add team chat to the Meeting Video and audio options screen

The process. Meeting Reminder >> Join Meeting Online >> Web Browser >> Teams Application Start >> Audio setting.
    At this point still busy in another meeting. Want to send a chat message to the next meeting before you Join Now to tell them some info. Else will your existing meeting Mute .
    Add chat bottom of screen. (Upload file failing for example)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Perfect data solution Excel password recovery software

Recover Excel Password perfect data solution Excel password recovery software which can smartly get back forgotten MS Excel (xls & xlsx) file password. This software has the capability to open lost MS Excel file, MS Word document, & MS Access database password protection through the help of three recovery attack options such as Mask Attack, Brute Force Attack, & Dictionary Attack. It supports all MS Office versions up to2016 and 2013, 2010 Password, 2007, 2003, 2002(XP), 2000 and Excel 97 It gives a FREE DEMO VERSION to user trial purposes you can also try.
    Read more- http://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/excel-password-recovery-software.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Microphone Button

Can you consider placing microphone button a little away from other buttons. This is one of the most frequently options. Many a time, we end up pressing an adjacent button by mistake causing unwanted consequence. This is especially true for monitors that are touch screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. convert OST to PST free online

Utilize the perfect solution to export Outlook data from Offline OST file to PST formats including – emails, calendars, tasks, notes, appointments, images, contacts, drafts, and many more. ATS OST to PST Converter Software automatically removes all the errors from Outlook data. The customer can safely export multiple OST files into PST file in bulk. It is eligible to manage the originality of existing Outlook data after the conversion. All the versions of Microsoft Outlook are supportable with this converter applications including – 2019, 2013, 2010, 2007 and older versions.

Read More: https://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. a separate version of teams for chromebooks

making a separate version of teams on for chromebooks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Microsoft Teams client troubleshooting

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams クライアント のトラブルシュートについて
    Microsoft Teams client troubleshooting

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams クライアントで問題が発生した場合、ワンクリックでキャッシュ情報を削除できる機能の実装を要望します。
    Please add a one click function for cache deletion in case an issue occurs in Microsoft Teams client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sådan eksporteres Zimbra til Exchange Server

Jeg vil gerne foreslå kommerciel løsning som Zimbra til Exchange Server Software. Denne software eksporterer Zimbra-emner såsom e-mails, aftaler, kontakter, opgaveliste, tidsskrifter, noter osv. Denne applikation eksporterer Zimbra-fil til Exchange Server og flere filformater, herunder PST, EML, MSG, EMLX, vCard, vCal, en etc.

Læs mere: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/how-to-migrate-zimbra-to-exchange-server.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to react to incoming messages in the pop up window

I think it might be good to have the ability to give a thumbs up, smile or another reaction when a message pops up. Many a times you discuss something and move away and the other person responds a while later, and all you want to do is acknowledge you have read their comment and are okay with them to proceed on whatever basis they mentioned...just hitting "like" from the pop up would be more convenient rather than opening up the main window, navigating to the chat and then doing the same. Just a thought...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. CHAT widget

Make the whole chat widget serperate form or removable from Teams as well as the other widgets so we can work in teams with having to close out an object and move to the other widgets/chat. in other words make all widgets able to run individually from the main teams framework.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. opdrachten in teams kunnen koppelen aan tags zodat je snel een opdracht voor een groepje **** maken groepje

opdrachten in teams niet alleen aan een heel team of individuele studenten kunnen geven maar ook tags kunne gebruiken waarmee je een opdracht koppelt aan een groepje studenten

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. how to recover ost email using stella ost email

Stella ost to pst recovery tool recover all ost file data in to pst file. ost to pst recovery tool recover all the ost file data in to office 365 account. Ost to pst recovery tool recover 32bit and 64bit ost file data in to pst file. ost to pst recovery tool recover ost file data in to eml file, msg file, mbox file, office 365, mhtml and pst file. Demo version of the software recover 25 emails in each selected folders. For more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/ost-to-office-365.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. how to recover edb email using stella edb email tool

Stella edb to pst recovery tool is the powerful tool to recover all the edb file data in to pst file. stella edb to pst recovery tool recover all the mailbox items in to pst file. stella edb to pst recovery tool recover corrupted edb file data in to office 365 account. Stella edb to pst recovery tool recover unmounted edb file data in to pst file. edb to pst recovery software recover 32bit and 64bit edb file data in to pst file. for more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/exchange-edb-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. انقسام الشاشة لجزئين

انقسام الشاشة الي قسمين متساوين جزء للدردشة و جزء للفيديو اثناء حضور الاجتماع، انا طالبة

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base