Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. minimize button on splash screen

On Microsoft Office you have a minimize button on splash screen so when it takes a LONG time and it is a LARGE image, you can start Teams and work on other things while it loads and it is not STUCK in the middle of your screen!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to open another instance

Ability to open another instance of Teams.
    For example: when setting up a meeting, it would be nice to be able open the chat section without having to leave the meeting form (outlook has a similar feature where you can start a new outlook instance).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Disable the automatic popout feature. Severely dislike this feature.

Restore the option to turn off automatic popouts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. nsf to pst converter online

ATS Notes NSF to PST Converter is built with multiple advanced and latest techniques that has a simple GUI. No size demerits, you can export unlimited large sized NSF file data into PST file and multiple file formats such that – EML, CSV, EMLX, HTML, MSG, MBOX, Live Outlook, Office365, and Live Exchange Server without facing any difficulties. This converter software is compatible with all the versions of Windows OS, Lotus Notes and MS Outlook versions. With the help of this toolkit, you can split large sized NSF files data into several small PST files according to your needs (1GB…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Windows 단의 오디오와 TEAMS 오디오 설정이 동기화 되었으면 좋겠습니다.

Webex나 Zoom은 윈도우의 오디오설정을 미팅중에 변경하더라도,
    TEAMS에도 동일한 설정이 적용되는데 TEAMS는 오디오설정을 매번 TEAMS설정을 통해 해야해서 불편합니다.

다중인원이 사용하는 회의용 PC의 오디오시스템을 사전에 Windows세팅해 설정해 두면 TEAMS에서 윈도우세팅을 참조할 수 있도록 수정해주세요.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. People AND Chat windows opened simultaneously

I use the Teams Desktop app a lot for online-classes (as trainer) and I would like to have the ability to use the People and Chat windows opened simultaneously.
    I use People window to see who is speaking and eventually who have a raised hand while I have to read the questions that appear on the chat.
    And would be nice if I could resize and position these windows detached (popped out) from the meeting windows to be able to reposition as needed.
    Some chat questions include tables or some long information very hard to read on the actual chat…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow volume control of individual users on Microsoft Teams

Sometimes people have loud voices. Others are very quiet. Now that everyone is working remote the mic quality is not the same for everyone. It is annoying to have to turn the volume up and down based on who is talking.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Configuration possibility to autohide sensitive data during screen share:

Configuration possibility to autohide sensitive data during screen share: User should have a choice to add certain apps, websites under autohide options(something like a ACL list). This will avoid accidentally sharing sensitive info during telco screen sharing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Delete someone else's comment in meeting chat.

Mainly for education purposes. Delete other users meeting chat if it's inappropriate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pop Out Channels (2 windows)

It would be awesome if you could have 2 channels open at once (pop out channels like you can pop out chats). I keep a list of items in a personal team that I use to log things to remind my team about. Then, in a separate office team I send "huddles". I have to toggle back and forth between my list in my personal channel to the office channel to pick which items I want to add into my huddle. If you could "pop out" channels I could view my list in 1 window while I add them to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. if reply in chat is added could we get reply privately as well?

If the petition for reply in desktop chat is achieved could there also be a reply privately option please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Improve teams space usage when the window is 'thrown' to a corner

Hello.

For users who have multiple windows open, the ability to 'throw' a screen to a corner to occupy less space on the monitor is a blessing. However, when Teams is thrown to a corner, I think there could be more efficient use of the space, minimizing the active chats (maybe to a ribbon, and better usage of space overall?

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pop out individual Team sites

I'm constantly in my different Teams, but when I receive a chat notification or look at an activity on my account, I need to move away from what I am doing to go somewhere else. This is annoying and needs to be fixed, especially if this is our replacement for Skype.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add team chat to the Meeting Video and audio options screen

The process. Meeting Reminder >> Join Meeting Online >> Web Browser >> Teams Application Start >> Audio setting.
    At this point still busy in another meeting. Want to send a chat message to the next meeting before you Join Now to tell them some info. Else will your existing meeting Mute .
    Add chat bottom of screen. (Upload file failing for example)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Perfect data solution Excel password recovery software

Recover Excel Password perfect data solution Excel password recovery software which can smartly get back forgotten MS Excel (xls & xlsx) file password. This software has the capability to open lost MS Excel file, MS Word document, & MS Access database password protection through the help of three recovery attack options such as Mask Attack, Brute Force Attack, & Dictionary Attack. It supports all MS Office versions up to2016 and 2013, 2010 Password, 2007, 2003, 2002(XP), 2000 and Excel 97 It gives a FREE DEMO VERSION to user trial purposes you can also try.
    Read more- http://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/excel-password-recovery-software.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Microphone Button

Can you consider placing microphone button a little away from other buttons. This is one of the most frequently options. Many a time, we end up pressing an adjacent button by mistake causing unwanted consequence. This is especially true for monitors that are touch screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. convert OST to PST free online

Utilize the perfect solution to export Outlook data from Offline OST file to PST formats including – emails, calendars, tasks, notes, appointments, images, contacts, drafts, and many more. ATS OST to PST Converter Software automatically removes all the errors from Outlook data. The customer can safely export multiple OST files into PST file in bulk. It is eligible to manage the originality of existing Outlook data after the conversion. All the versions of Microsoft Outlook are supportable with this converter applications including – 2019, 2013, 2010, 2007 and older versions.

Read More: https://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 94 95
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base