Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to ***** 7z password?

Simply, using eSoftTools 7z Password Unlocker Software to ***** 7z password within a few minutes. This tool can use three recovery processes- Mask Attack, Brute Force Attack and Dictionary Attack. Any types of password combinations or length like- English, Non-English, and Special characters and more. That tool gives 100% result for each recovery process even it contains any length or any formats. A FREE TRIAL VERSION is provided by this tool because this user can get back the first three characters of the password.

Get more info:- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Copy image in chat to clipboard

can't copy image in chat to clipboard

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the ability to group teams (so internal and external or Sales, Development, Projects)

I would like to group my teams in internal and external groups so I can easily see what team have external (customers) in them. Other people may want to group them by department, sales, dev, projects, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. consistent and flatten UI and badges

There are WAY too many tab-like layers in the UI leading to many ways to see the same content and inconsistent badges/indicators.

Suggestions:
    1. Remove the side bar with "Activity", "Chat", "Teams", etc. Switching between them constantly is very annoying.
    2. "Activity" should cease to exist. I should be able to see the most recent activity in a flat UI via badges.
    3. Make badges or indicators consistent. Using a red badge for unread messages AND then on the contacts using a red badge for busy status is very confusing to a casual glance to see what you missed. I…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. make the chat app smaller

the chat app takes so much space on my computer screen. we should be able to shrink it smaller and adjust the width of the names and chat dialog spaces as well

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please publish the update history for Microsoft Teams Client on the Web. I can check the list of Update history for Office 365 ProPlus on t

Please publish the update history for Microsoft Teams Client on the Web.

I can check the list of Update history for Office 365 ProPlus on the web.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/update-history-office365-proplus-by-date

We also want to publish information on the Web, so that I can see the details of added and updated features for Microsoft Teams clients.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to copy images / text

Ability to copy images from Teams conversation into a word document, CTRL + C and CTRL + V do not work, this is so standard between other Microsoft applications that it is scary not to be able to do this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Multiple Organization in a single tanent

Please allow multiple Organizations in a Single Tanent. Like in out tanent we have 4 domains and for each domain we have a separate organization and that will ease the way of working with different teams.

There are several teams in each organization and it will make it easy for us to navigate and find teams and plans

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How to recover Lost 7zip Password?

The most renowned tool in an online market is known as eSoftTools 7z Password Recovery software to recover lost 7z password. It tool can easily open 7z file with the help of brute force, dictionary attack, and mask attack. The free 7zip password recovery tool comes with a secure and easy interface (GUI or UI) for all 7z users. Users can try a FREE DEMO PACK and use the first 3 letters of the password.

Get more info:- https://www.7zpasswordrecovery.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. To have the ability to 'dock' teams to the side of my desktop, then ability to be 'minimized' until scrolled over.it 'm

To have the ability to 'dock' teams to the side of my desktop, then ability to be 'minimized' until scrolled over

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Desktop Icon Creation Duplication with OneDrive Known Folder Move

In a shared computer environment, an admin may choose to install the Team Machine Wide Installer MSI.

Teams is then installed at every user logonif it doesn't exist.

"%ProgramFiles%\Teams Installer\Teams.exe --checkInstall --source=default"

Is put in the following key

HKEYLOCALMACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

This presents an issue when using OneDrive Known Folder Move. When a new user logs on to a PC, OneDrive has its own installation and update process. The Teams installer will start and finish before OneDrive has installed, updated and initiated Known Folder Move for the new user profile.

Teams will create a desktop icon in the %USERPROFILE%\Desktop shell…

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. windows

Make de windows teams app a windows app. so you chat, work on teams and open application at the same time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to hide "Share with Outlook"

I don't use Outlook on the web, so I don't use this feature.
    But it cannot be hidden.
    When not using, please implement the setting to hide.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. OST to PST Converter

PST (personal storage table) created to store all your emails, contact, calendar, etc. So now we have told you above how this InQuit OST recovery tool works to solve your OST corruption issue and now we are going to tell its benefits which are the best. This PST file can be stored anywhere in your laptop or computer and it makes easy for you to keep a backup copy of your PST file to move it from one computer to another computer. You are free to convert your data into various formats like MBOX, EML, EMLX, vCal, vCard, MSG etc.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Forward directly into WebApp

All the time when I try to sign-in into the WebApp (via https://teams.microsoft.com/) in private mode I have to confirm that I want to use the WebApp.
    I need a way to force directly into this without any confirmation for e.g. with a url parameter.
    This is necessary for public computers with multiple users.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. dual screen share

adding the capability to share more than one screen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Screen sharing multiple monitors

Our company uses 3 or monitors per work station. We used to be able to share our screens with Skype but Teams only allows us to share 1 screen at a time. Would this eventually change?

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Best 7z password Cracker

The simplest way to ***** a 7zip password with the help of the most famous company that is known as eSoftTools 7z password Recovery Software to unlock a 7z password. The tool can give three recovery strategies like brute force attack, mask attack, and dictionary attack. Also, it supports all 7z file versions and Windows up to Win10 with an option of a free demo edition which can be availed from the official website by eSoftTools.

Get more info:- https://www.7zpasswordrecovery.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. it would be easier to delete the entire chat instead of deleting one by one

next to the name of the person you are chatting with, there should be a delete entire chat button so we are able to delete the entire chat instead of one by one

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base