Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Number doesn't disappear when selected

When calling out from the Teams app, the number you've entered transforms into an input chip (much like when typing an email), but the original input also remains in the input box which just doesn't make sense. I'd attach a screenshot as illustration but this site doesn't allow image attachments for some reason.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Downtown east Parking coupon

I have an extra parking coupon at Downtown East with validity till 30 Nov 2018.

Good for a single entry/exit.

Anyone who is planning to going Downtown East/E!hub/DRESORT/WildWildWet, can make good use of it.

Parking cost is $1.44 per hour or $3.40 per entry after 5pm. It would cost you at least $7 if you were to spend 5 hrs there with entry before 5pm.

I am happy to let go at $5 or in exchange of some 7-Eleven stickers or Popular Bookfest stickers.

Can WA me at 96679325 for discussion and fast deal.

I dont wish to waste this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bg

I want to add bg but I cant:)) plz update it in android:)))

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. can there be an option where only the host can see the videos of the participants and the participants can't see eachother's videos?

At times, it's really distracting to see the participants' videos when I only want to focus on the host's. Also, people would feel more comfortable turning on their videos if only the host is able to see them. So, can there be an option where only the host can see the videos of the participants and the participants can't see eachother's videos?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Biome

We are a professional cleaning company, providing leading commercial and residential cleaning solutions in the New Zealand.
    https://biomeclean.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow the colours to be changed for for user status.

I have many times tried to call someone thinking the red status is them just busy, when they are actually on a call!!
    Skype display was so much clearer.
    If I could change the colour of an on call person to purple or some other colour. It would be so much easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Two webcams to use at the same time

I am a university student, the invigilators are strictly advised us to use two cameras. When using teams and Zoom, it is annoying to use two accounts and control both of them separately. But, if you guys can make a system that can use two cameras from two devices at the same time from the same account, it will be so good for us. And some teachers also use two accounts to present, that's also annoying for them too. So, please consider this. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. tell the user when someone is on a call and unavailable for another phone call at that time

I will sometimes be in a meeting or on a call via teams already but will get another person calling me on the phone while I'm already on the phone via teams. I would be cool for a message to pop up for the person who wants to make the call letting them know the person they are trying to call isn't available over the phone, chat or call later instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Someone's "In call" warning before calling him/her

As a person's is not readily visible, people tend to call you or pull you in existing call even when you are in a call or presenting mode.
    This cause a ton of disturbance when you talking, presenting data or in presenting mode.
    It would VERY HELPFUL if you could incorporate a warning message stating 'XYZ is in call/presenting mode' someone tries to call you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Call status readily visible next to user name to avoid disturbance when you are in call or presenting mode

Red appears for all three In Meeting, busy and in call.
    One has to hover over user name to understand if the person is in call or not. People tend to skip this step and call directly even if the person is in call. This causes disturbance when you are in call or presenting mode or talking. Due to poor n/w sometimes hovering does not work.
    Also, the status could be readily available in contact list, just next to time.
    Also, when one searches for a name, the status could be displayed there as well

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Dial Pad menu option within Merged Call

When a user has merged a call the dial pad is no longer available in the sub-menu (three dots.) Having the dial pad available is useful when assisting customers with navigating a phone tree together. Please enable the dial pad in merged calls.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. provide option to route calls directly to voice mail based on unknown number, unknown caller, caller number matches contact, or internal

Allow routing of calls direct to voice mail based on unknown number (ie: no caller id), unknown caller (ie: caller's number is not in contacts and not internal teams user), caller number matches contact number (ie: not internal teams user), or internal teams user. Each has its own option to send directly to voice mail independent of the others.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Muting a call mutes the whole computer. I wish call mute only muted the app.

I use other apps for making calls. But when I am on Teams and mute a parallel call, it mutes the whole computer instead of muting the teams call. So I am not able to speak on my other app. I now request the customer to silence their speaker so that they don't hear me twice. I wish the mute button only muted the call and not the whole computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Forward call queues - option to protect or allow call forwarding on call queues

I would like to have the option that would allow call queues to be forwarded and treated like forward settings.

Lets say, all call queues are protected by default, eq 'Company Primary Queue' does not allow members to forward call externally.
    But many times we need the option on a call queue to be forwarded and treated like any other forwarding call options. This way Microsoft could opt it allowing forwarding for call queues.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add the bottom gallery view for teams meeting.

The new updated teams added the view galllery at side and top feature for teams meeting. We want the old view too. So if there was availabilty of the option for viewing gallery bar at the bootom of screen, it would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. monitor sharing

If I want to share my monitor, I don't want to share the whole monitor. Only a part of it, so I won't show sensible parts of what is seen there. The red line around my monitor, which shows, that this is my shared content, has to be movable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Missed call alerts

In addition to showing a missed call in a chat history (already an idea I've voted for) show the alert over the phone icon, not as an activity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base