Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show emergency location

Although emergency calling is limited, I suspect it will be similar to SfB Online. In which case showing the users Emergency Location would be useful. It would also assist help desk as know a users "location" you would also know what dialplan they have so what number formatting (e.g. US vs UK). As when dialing you don't see the normalized number you don't know what dialplan is being applied.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I wish we could schedule a video call that would start each workday at the same time

Our team has a daily stand-up at the same time each day. It'd be nice if the call were started automatically so that everyone could join - without having to start and name the call each day.

Perhaps it'd be a "recurring meeting" function.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    we have this!  ·  Suphatra responded

Hi Mark, we have this!

Just create a meeting in whatever channel you want this regular meeting to happen. Here’s how:

In the channel, click the little video button. In that window, you’ll see a little calendar button that says “Schedule a Meeting”. Click it.

This will open up a meeting window. Fill in the details of your meeting (name, add members, details, etc) and click the box that says “Repeat”.

Then send the meeting.

It will add the meeting to everyone’s Outlook calendars, which will appear in both Outlook and Teams.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
    Suphatra

3. Unable to receive calls on Android device

*English follows Japanese

Android 端末で着信ができない
    Unable to receive calls on Android device

■Description(内容):
    Android 端末で、SIM が有る状態では Microsoft Teams にて着信できるが、SIM を外し、Wifi のみにすると、Teamsで着信 ができない。
    制限や通知、ポリシーに問題はないため、Microsoft Teams モバイル アプリ側の制限等によるものと推測しております。
    そのため、Microsoft Teams モバイル アプリ側での機能改善を希望します。
    We can receive calls on Microsoft Teams in an Android device with SIM, but without the SIM and only with Wi-Fi, we cannot.
    There are no issues with restrictions, notifications or policies. So, we presume that this is due to some restrictions imposed on the Microsoft Teams mobile app.
    Please fix this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Scale heads uniformly in together mode

The new "Together Mode" is a fun feature. One weird thing is that people's heads are all different sizes based on their camera feed. It would be great if there were some auto scaling to make this a little more uniform.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Test call function in Microsoft Teams App for iOS/Android

iOS, Android 版 Microsoft Teams アプリでのテスト通話機能について
    Test call function in Microsoft Teams App for iOS/Android

■Description(内容):
    現在、デスクトップ版 Microsoft Teams クライアントでのみ、デバイスのテスト通話機能が利用可能です。
    モバイルデバイスで会議に参加するユーザー向けに、iOS, Android 版 Microsoft Teams アプリにおいてもテスト通話が行える機能を要望します。
    Currently, a device test call function is available only for the desktop version of Microsoft Teams client.
    Please extend this function to Microsoft Teams Apps for iOS and Android to benefit users who join meetings using mobile devices.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hide myself in Together mode

Together mode is cool and definitely reduces mental fatigue, but I would not like to see myself in the room. In real life you would not see yourself if you were talking to an audience.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Voicemail length

Would be very nice to have the ability to limit Voice mail messages to 5 min or a shorter time. We keep getting 30 voicemail messages.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Function to make a call with one click when using Cloud PBX on Teams

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams で Cloud PBX 利用時のクリック発信について
    Function to make a call with one click when using Cloud PBX on Teams

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams クライアントで電話発信をワンクリックで行うためのリンク作成機能を要望します。
    例えば、該当のリンクを Excel や Outlook に該当のリンクを挿入することができれば、簡単な操作で発信ができ、便利なため、クリック発信できるようなリンク機能を実装してほしいです。

Please add a function to generate links which will start a phone call from the Teams client with one click.
    For example, if such a link could be inserted into Excel or Outlook, it would be very easy and convenient to start a call, so please add such a function.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. End Call

When I have Teams call me on my phone for a meeting, instead of using my computer audio, I would like for Teams to automatically hang up my phone call when I leave the meeting.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Besprechungsdetails abrufen trotz Rückruf Deaktivierung

Hallo, wir haben die Möglichkeit der Telefoneinwahl in Teams Calls Lizenziert und aktiviert. Um die Rückruf Funktion zu deaktivieren haben wir im Teams Admin Center ] User ] Dail-out Permission auf Don't allow gesetzt. Screenshot 1 Sollte Screenshot 1 gesetzt sein ergibt sich in Teams Screenshot 2 sollte Scrennshot 1 auf Any Destination gesetzt sein ergibt sich Screenshot 3 Ist das gewollt, dass man die Besprechungsdetails jetzt nur noch über den Link anzeigen kann?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop calls from ringing when already on a call

When I am on a call no ring tones from new calls should be played

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Call Queue Opt-In/Out Should Appear for Users Without Calling Plans

The ability for call queue agents to opt-in or out of the call queue is currently available in the Teams desktop client. However, from testing and confirmation from O365 support, it only appears for users with Calling Plan licenses assigned.

The ability to opt-in/out in the client should appear for all agents in the call queue. Valid agents can include users with only Phone System licenses and are enterprise voice enabled. Calling Plans are not a requirement to be a member of a call queue, so the client should display the opt-in/out ability even if they do not have a…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Invite guest/external user to a call in progress

Currenlty only users inside an organization can be invited to a call in progress and guests have to be invited in advance when a meeting is scheduled. Allow to invite guests to a meeting in progres by e-mail.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Airpods and master volume

I cannot control the master volume on my computer when I use airpods. When I decrease the computer volume to the lowest setting (even muted), the volume is still far too loud.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Direct Routing: Failover for ProxySBC

Add Failover option for ProxySBC, Direct Routing

ProxySBC aren't allowing Failover or HA. ProxySBC is a parameter set on PSTNGateway and it is not possible to set backup ProxySBC and do the Failover using original PSTNGateway.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. WHen someone is removing you from the meeting then the name of the person should also be there in notification while removing.

WHen someone is removing you from the meeting then the name of the person should also be there in notification while removing.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add notes field to Teams phone number administration

Add a notes field associated to a Teams phone number. This field should be available in both command line and in the admin portal (GUI). The notes field should allow for sort and search.

The purpose of this field could vary but use cases may include:

• a date to hold a number before reassigning it

• marking special reserved numbers

• noting a number associated to a specific business unit

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please stop the Slider disappearing, which controls where you can choose whether or not to receive calls for call queues.

From time to time our users loose the call slider for about an hour then it comes back, please can someone fix this. It's really annoying for our users as they can not sign out of a call queue and go to lunch.

See attached picture, the yellow highlighted section, just disappears totally, then returns sometime later. This is totally random as to when it might occur.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Conference-Mode in Call Queue and Busy-Option

With the new "Conference Mode" feature, calls are transferred faster, but the "Busy-on-busy" feature from the calling policy is ignored. For normal direct calls to the user, the Busy function will take effect. For calls via the call queue, another call is signalled although the user is already on the phone.
    Can these two functions Busy and Call-Queue Conference Mode be combined?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base