Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Urgently needed chat Delete funcion

there is no delete button for the chats. Only hide. This is not good as other people can retreive my chats

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Save Microsoft teams conversation in Onenote

Mark important conversation in each channel and send/export it to OneNote document.

Currently we have 'Save" feature but that is also useful for only one person, I want feature which will mark "Save" visible for each team member and update onenote document which is shared in Teams i.e everyone have access to it.

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Zotero integration

Adding a Zotero connection would be great.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. App Bar: allow adding apps to bar like Windows taskbar

Currently, if you add an app to the left hand bar that contains Activity, Chat, Teams, Files and the elipsis/hamburger button, it only appears if you click the elipsis button.

Life would be better if we could have the apps we added appear on the side bar, or let us add them to the bar just as you would the Windows taskbar. This would remove the step of having to click the elipsis each time for a common app.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Whiteboard

It would be nice if the whiteboard would allow you to type on it and use it like other whiteboard apps. It would be nice if you could access it all the time and not have to be in a meeting so ideas can be built and then shared. In the chat arena as well. It is really needed when we work remotely and would be a huge help.

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. asana board feature

Our company use asana boards to track down projects but ms teams doesn't support asana board. It is weird that wrike and planner boards are supported but not asana boards.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. a better integration with Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook

Overall a better integration with Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook would be nice.
    So, you get a single pane of glass to manage your social networks.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Teams: Multiple Cameras

I have multiple cameras in the same room that I'd like to join into a Teams call. I'd like each user that joins the meeting to be able to freely select which camera feed they are viewing (hence, not Teams Live Event). Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. IFTTT integration

Other Microsoft products already have IFTTT integration. Allowing Teams to work with IFTTT in a way similar to how Slack works with IFTTT would open up a lot of possibilities.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. test calls on android

At the moment not possible to do test call on Android

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Praise amount visible on profile picture

• It would be cool if you could see on the profile picture in a corner a icon that displays how much you have been "praised". For example:
      A small trophy in bronze, silver or gold. Bronze you have been praised 10 times by a colleague, silver 30, gold 50.

• Being able to add your own icon's and level's:
      for example instead of the default trophy icon you can upload any mini icon and define levels. If you get 10 teamwork praises you get this icon.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Weather in celsius

The weather connector posts temperature in farenheit instead of Celsius.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Microsoft Team connector for Zabbix

Similar to PagerDuty can Microsoft Team provide connector for Zabbix, which can give at least basic trigger/alert info. Like host on which alert happened and what alert had happened

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Android wear OS watch app

Develop a Wear OS app similar to the WhatsApp, Telegram, and Facebook Messenger Wear OS apps for chat - as the priority.

Add voice calling as a possible future option.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Flow idea: Post to Team channel when SharePoint news item is published

I'd like Flow to post to Teams when someone publishes a SharePoint News item in a new modern communications site (or the team site associated with the Team, for that matter). That's technically a "file" in the Site Pages library, so I tried using "new file added" > post a message, and this was the best I could do. It created a plain text post (no hot URL) with a filename.aspx, which is really all the builder would let me do. I'd love to at least have access to more metadata like the Title of the news post, the author,…

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yammer connector for All Company group

I need to get updates in Teams about messages published in All Company Yammer group (the default group for everyone in the Yammer network).

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. VSTS Connector not allowing me to select Organizations Outside of the one I own. Even though I have admin rights to them

When I enter my Credentials for Azure Dev Ops. The list of organizations I am getting is not the same list I get at visual studio.com. I only see the entities that are tied to my company AAD and not the orgs I have admin access to that are bound to my Clients AAD.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Tableau integration with a Teams Channel

Can we get Tableau integration with a Teams channel like slack?
    https://slack.com/apps/A3S6N33JA-kiwi

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. H5P

H5P app would be great!

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Integration of outlook Calendar

Let users have direct access to an outlook calendar via each teams channel interface. A calendar per team

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base