Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability us uses tabs and Apps without a group

Spending much of my time in teams I would like to be able to use Tabs for web pages or OneDrive and Apps (like Twitter) without needing to embed them into a group. Weather a home page function or something similar I would to be able to customize my navigation around teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HI, Why the desktop version is not up to date with the onlineversion or the mobile one? We can´t see the same information in the different a

HI, Why the desktop version is not up to date with the onlineversion or the mobile one? We can´t see the same information in the different apps versions?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have the same functionnalities of the desktop version onnthe app

Have the same functionnalities of the desktop version onnthe app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Call quality is not good its giving respund we can have a dial in number and meeting pin and call merge

The teams is lagging a lot when compared to chime . The call quality the call merging options are not good. The ui for screensharing should be better

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Request a feature to start Teams client app by clicking a link in notification mails

Whether or not the Teams client app was installed, Teams Web browser will open if I clicked the reply button from the notification mail such as @mentions.
    I would request you to implement a feature to open Teams desktop app when I have installed the desktop app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Be able to message a DL. When opening a hyperlink on email give the option to open in teams vs a browser on android

I got an email to approve adding a team member. When I clicked on the link on android I was asked to choose openeing this in a browser. Ideally should open up teams and not a browser so I can add the team member.

The other option that does not exist is to send a message to a DL

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would prefer if its work. I am in Turkey and cant reach my organization

Skype was much better. I will be in Sweden tomorrow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make the Android app not suck so bad

Well the TEAMS Android app is horrible.

Can't upload images from camera and can't even view the Wiki.

Seriously the TEAMS app is near worthless.

Unable to view or edit the wiki. Can't upload images.

Even using a PC is a joke as you can only upload images one at a time.

Using TEAMS makes me feel like I'm using a windows phone.

Seriously one of the worst mistakes we have made for communication.

TEAMS is terrible and a waste of money

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Flexibity

The app need to be flexible for users to be able to reply a message by clicking on the message and reply like WhatsApp did

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mobile app to update do not distrube setting based on outlook out of office

When I'm away and I set my out of office I would like the mobile app to update the do not disturb settings based on this. This is so I do not get calls and messages when I am on vacation. I want this to happen rather than have to go into the app and turning off all notifications for an endless time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Funcionalidades Skype Empresarial en Teams

Hola, quisiera sugerir la adicion de las funciones de skype empresarial en outlook a teams. Tales como, creacion de conversaciones desde un correo electronico de outlook y creacion de teleconferencias desde el calendario de outlook.

Gracias.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Praiseの「優しい心」の翻訳が一部「ハートの種類」になっている

バッジの選択画面では「優しい心」担っているが送信したあとに表示されるのが「ハートの種類」になっている。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Feature Improvement to SFB (Conversatioin History/Chat Logs)

Conversation history in SFB should be available to those who are not using exchange as it is a very basic feature for an app to show the chat logs at least if you are in the active session.

Since Microsoft provides SFB as part of office 365 license, then it shouldn't be mandatory to integrate with exchange, for those who uses third party mail platform or for those who purchase office 365 for the office apps alone, to get the simple chat logs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base